When do you believe the west will collapse?

When do you believe the west will collapse?

Attached: doggo.webm (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/5CdrehR/the-fate-of-empires-by-sir-john-glubb.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do white women have sex with their dogs? I just read a Harvard study the other day that said most white women admit to experimenting sexually with dogs

Based and KillAllDogsPilled

Attached: 1563632105183.png (588x391, 413K)

This is why all the dogs I ever own will be female.

It decays not collapse. The beams rot and fall from underneath. the monkeys dance naked in the moonlight.

They don't care about what object they use. they just want to get their cummies.

I don't know man but white women are weird

Attached: its over.webm (1280x720, 822K)

how do we stop them?

Attached: doggo gives hand.webm (640x800, 1.85M)

>Implying it's not already falling to pieces

>when

gotta have a dogocaust

Attached: 1563228103606.jpg (1920x1200, 309K)

Never ever unless you live in europe. America has strongest economy ever and china is getting BTFO and will collapse any day now. America superpower every other year.

if you train your dog to knot your gf it isn't cucking, just an established hierarchy

based dogo

hello there

Attached: 1561055250863.jpg (480x466, 36K)

Once women have had so much cock they turn to BBC for pleasure. Once BBC isn’t enough they can’t orgasm anymore so they go to extremes to have pleasure. A dog’s knot will stretch their vaginas more than anything short of giving birth. Take Ariel, for example. She’s always taken the knot but now it’s not enough, so she’s resorted to “riding the knot” by making it go in and out of her vagina many times. This is evidenced in her latest video entitled “Ariel Bestiality Network”.

Attached: 1D6BB5DA-8283-439C-B0DA-F628834BBB7C.jpg (902x690, 367K)

Attached: 1546261425434.png (800x800, 626K)

Maybe the next recession? We had a big one in 2008, we had another one in 2012. All that feminist and LGBTRSQIEDA bullshit gained momentum after 2012

It already has. You just haven't noticed yet.

she looks happy

So you can fuck them?

Love to see your source on that. My guess its coming straight from your anus.

It already did. There is no more West, the only thing today that can categorize you as Western is the complete lack of morality, but such a West won't last long.

Name?

Have anyone of you listened the democrat 2020 debate? The policies talked there is insane and it depends on the United states presidential elections and if the democrats will win, the moment they win we will quickly plummet to the ground

Women are extreme hypocrites. They pretend to be independent and strong while they suffer so much from the lack of man in their life they just go and fuck a random niggro or a fucking dog.
State of modern women everyone.

Sex with animals is fun, get over it

Probably within the next 10 years. Things will get worse before they get better but looking at the current state of affairs I don't know how much worse than this it can even get. Almost all of the west is worse than Weimar tier at this point.

Doggocaust when?
Cats are superior anyways
>kill all vermin in area
>keep evil spirits away due to being rulers of the underworld
>highly memeable
>won’t bitch about being left alone so you can plow the neighbor girl
>already potty trained
>fluffy and cute

Common Filth vindicated once again.

Attached: temp.png (1200x1111, 2.23M)

It will be in october.

It won't collapse by itself, the cats will manipulate the market and make it collapse.

Attached: 781273489.gif (270x446, 2.18M)

She does seem to enjoy having sex with the dog, and her husband helps film everything. Her name is Ariel aka K9lady. I don’t support sodomy but my weakness is Ariel, especially her “fun with my dog 2” video where she blows her dog. I hope I’m not going to hell.

>humans are animals
Trips of truth

docdroid.net/5CdrehR/the-fate-of-empires-by-sir-john-glubb.pdf

based

we become the dogs

Attached: insdog.jpg (281x380, 16K)

This is a pretty based response desu

Attached: 1563626482722.png (460x558, 181K)

>this webm again
How many times does it need to be established that despite how admitably off-putting this is at first glance; this is actually a very formal greeting between dogs and wolves.
Furthermore, you're obviously just jealous.

And what an interesting problem, exclusive to white women. Pic Related.

Attached: backer10.jpg (654x748, 227K)

>hope I’m not going to hell
Yes, you are

Bring in the furred reich

You just know her pussy is soaking.

>making out with a dog is cool because dogs do it
Well, I guess you won't be upset if your girl makes out with Tyrone. It's just how they greet bitches.

Solipsism.
Primarily emotion driven.
Permanent child like mentality, behaves like a retarded version of their nearest parallel (men/wolves).
No concept of anything more than two seconds away from NOW in either direction.
Cannot function without constant attention and validation, will become destructive at best.
Makes noise constantly mostly so you remember it's there.
Leaves clutter everywhere.

Only the white ones do this because the others scratch their beast itches with men of their own race.

Dogs and females differ in that dogs can be trained so that some of these behaviors cease and dogs can be loyal and appreciate what men do for them.

>Didn't reed sheeeeit. Muh dick.
t. Retardo-Garcia

Im glad jews goto hell
Sage