Tick tock trump

tick tock trump

Attached: y06sei40hhi31.png (777x768, 473K)

Another rich, nigger-loving pop star who is owned by jews is against Trump. Color me shocked.

I can’t wait to see how long this stays at number one. Months upon months of /pol’s/ sweetheart getting BLACKED over and over again, every day. Everyone’s white daughter will be BLACKED as a result. Screencap this.

Based

Guess Joni Mitchell v. 2.0 spotted her first wrinkle in the mirror. We should all ship her a box of Franzia white zinfandel to welcome her, her cat Buddha and her stale, rotted eggs.

she should expose those tiddies to protest the bad orange man

Attached: Trumped.jpg (945x934, 110K)

Yes, the Hollywood/Music industry pedophiles hate Drumph, this is certainly a good reason... not? To vote for him.

Her Hollywood career is going to be DOA if she keeps this shit up.

>her stale, rotted eggs.
ONE FUCKING JOB

Wow white women really do the dirty on white men in America. do normie white girls in the US legit and unironically hate white men like Jow Forums seems to say? As a bong who lives in a 99% white area I find it very hard to imagine desu But with everything I see here, it seems like most white girls are fucking blacks and browns constantly + spend all day talking about how much they hate you online and want you to die. Obviously that cannot be true but what’s actually going on irl? Do they hate you for real? This is so bizarre as someone looking in from the outside. Do zoomer white girls hate you guys?

Attached: D5D9FCDC-4686-4E08-AA91-265BF0AABF4A.jpg (750x938, 505K)

yeah yeah... shut the fuck up

Attached: DOMeEi-XcAAB7JF.jpg (306x615, 25K)

>pol thought this was "their girl"
remember: waifufags are niggers

Attached: in a world without nose surgery.jpg (2792x2000, 452K)

Yes. Every white zoomer loves black guys. The ones that don't don't speak up because they are scared of being called racist.

t. zoomer

Attached: 1563846400615.webm (758x720, 2.45M)

Attached: TaylorTheWallSwift.jpg (669x432, 296K)

>do normie white girls in the US legit and unironically hate white men like Jow Forums seems to say?
No, some do, usually just the extremely left wing types. Most American women don't give a shit about politics openly. I have heard white women use the "white male privilege" line a few times unironically, but maybe once or twice. It's less common in the heartland and the south, but I'm in a blue state. Even still white women are generally not all bad, most don't burn coal. The ones that burn coal though usually ALWAYS burn coal. I know two fat chicks that only fuck brown guys, no real loss to anybody

reminder

Attached: Sheppards Law.jpg (1600x1200, 438K)

Luckily there's this brave female warrior against evil nazi dictator of the werld - the concencration of all the power.

Lena Dunham is the self-described "very Jewish" best friend of Taylor Swift.

Attached: 1563306563611[1].jpg (2000x3006, 558K)

Attached: DeadlyGrossAfricanrockpython-max-1mb.gif (240x190, 653K)

It feels so good to remember when she was non-political, just a beautiful singer with a tune.

But now... now she's another dyke-haired stranger. Blech.

Which blue state?

Like any echo chamber, the worst of the worst gets amplified here. Im married to a white woman that can trace her lineage back generations in germany. She wouldnt touch a nigger if she was paid to. She wasnt always awake to the plight of the white race but inside her she knew she needed to procreate white children. Now after being married to my ass for 8 years shes completely awake and cite stats of crime, immigration numbers and jewish over representation. White women are very susceptible to propaganda, emotions and all. But if you find one that was raised right, shes easily redpilled.

>Autocracy
Well, I guess she did it since there's no autocracy.

lol @ being a celebrity in 2019 when it came outthat the entire entertainment industry is ran by pedo Jews like Epstein or rapists like weinstein and pretty much all the others. after it came out that you literally cant get hired there without taking it up the ass, whether you are a boy or a girl, adult or child. After it came out that all these stralets are literal prostitutes pushing glownigger/Jewish agendas., with their personalities and lives manufactured, completey dependent on some fat child raping Jew

What a time

Attached: 1564752746320.png (480x417, 412K)

Maybe instead of ending a non-existing autocracy, she should fight the very real kritarchy currently subverting our Republic.

>no family
>hits 30 this year
>turns into a crazy wine aunt who sings about lovers
Yeah, she's done. You had a good run Tay Tay, but you fucked up early and now you'll live miserable for the rest of your days.

>autocracy
>she wasn't given talking points

LMAO autocracy. I wish.

No. Not really. White girls are retarded and browse too much nigger Twitter and pick up the white man hate from there. Nonwhites hate whites out of jealousy.

LOL

Like taylor coalburning swift can rivalize with a billionaire white male.

NEXT

>now watch as she furiously hits the wall to take down Trump!

Attached: 1559335071250.gif (316x306, 1.05M)

The curse found it's next victim. Shame really.

Attached: EO.jpg (648x797, 112K)

This

>99
>tick tock
- Trump curse kicking in
>88
burn the coal pay the _____________

This pasta again. Why?

Why is anyone here surprised?