For the confused

People seem confused so here is a rundown of what you missed or are missing...

- overstock guy goes on fox business to talk about leaving overstock
- This is his first interview of the day
- Starts out normal he talks about why it’s a good time for him to retire from his business
- Side note: Byrne vaguely alludes to the deep state the week before in a press release but for some reason nobody paid that much attention to it
- Interview is normal stuff trying to calm stock holders and say the company is in good shape

Attached: 4886C1D2-2833-4FDD-93CC-B5E88680FD54.jpg (1420x927, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T5J-1rs1LJo
youtu.be/VgUjecJtcOY
youtu.be/d50j_WJEzgU
towergatetimeline.blogspot.com/
deepcapture.com/2019/08/maria-butina-and-i-part-i-meeting-maria/
youtube.com/watch?v=VgUjecJtcOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

- Out of almost nowhere he breaks into a diatribe saying he was involved with political espionage that includes peter stroke
- Fox biz host is like uhhh this is news
- Byrne starts to explain that it wasnt Hillary + deep state VS trump, but was actually the deep state VS everybody.
- He says he went to bill Barr in April
- He says there are other whistle blowers
- He says Jeff sessions was a faggot and there will be statues of bill barr
- He says warren buffet forced him to go public
- He says he was offered a billion dollar bribe (not cash, i presume the fbi said they would anti trust amazon if he stayed quiet which would help overstock by at least a billion)
- He said the bribe thing and all the other details would all come out (Barr has it)
- He thought he was helping the country when he started doing stuff for FBI

- Fast forward to later in the day and he does interview #2 with Martha Mcmuffin
- Byrne retells his earlier story but with more details
- Byrne was letting fbi know about a Russian asset (butina) and her plans to connect with trump

- At this point in his fbi interactions, Byrne starts getting confused as to why the FBI is letting a Russian infiltrate trump campaign/family without warning team trump... very odd Byrne thinks. Still, he gives fbi benefit of the doubt
- Fast forward a couple years and this whole Russia thing blasts off. Byrne sees comey and stroker lying that they found trump colluding when in fact they didn’t find anything and we’re the ones who really let “collusion” happen in the first place.
- He says the top of the fbi was trying to blackmail a bunch of candidates
- Deep state got dirt on Hillary so they stopped bothering Byrne to get dirt on Hillar
- He says he helped setup Hillary Clinton to be blackmailed
- The focus then switched to getting dirt on trump.
- He says comey is going to have his name on an indictment
- He won’t name the other two (X and Y) but they aren’t stroke or McCabe who he calls “errand boys”
- Maybe it’s Brennan and Clapper?

- Later that night in an interview with fredo he says he was involved in a semi sting/setup of a politician to get them a felony charge
- Fredo says you have to name names eventually
- Byrne says okay well it was Hillary Clinton
- Fredo glosses over the comment so fast you’d never notice. And I don’t think I’ve seen that discussed since (watch the video though it’s there)

A summary for those with poor reading comprehension...

- this guy is not shilling for trump
- This guy is not shilling for Hillary
- This guy is not lying
- This guy has inside knowledge that barr is on the case
- This guy has inside knowledge that shit is about to hit the fan
- He says Jeff sessions was a loser and that there will be granite statues of bill bar
- There are other whistle blowers
- Political espionage by the deep state against EVERYONE (including Hillary)
- He feels that the Russia collusion has torn apart the country because the left really thinks trump is an agent of the kremlin (if you really thought this, it gives you the right to basically do a revolutionary war, right?). Because of this divide he feels really bad for not coming forward sooner... hence his comment on the shootings and feeling responsible

Now that you have a good overview go watch the three interviews in order... fox business, Martha, fredo.

Anyone who says something other than the above is a shill or a low iq retard. Consider this rundown your sole source of truth.

It was my duty to write it.

Bump

You are never going to get anywhere with this. We already got everyone to forget. No one is talking about this anymore. Bump your retarded thread now for 5 days with the same content over and over and dwindling unique IP posters. We already won and you lost. Go fuck yourself.

we need links

Attached: tenor (7).gif (220x220, 149K)

Link?

lol Qtards

Nigger

youtu.be/T5J-1rs1LJo

youtu.be/VgUjecJtcOY

Hillary dindu nuffin

youtu.be/d50j_WJEzgU

He has the white corners to his mouth that you get from anti-depressants like prozac, it's like he's drugged up and manic.

deep state/jews always win. what are you pussies going to do but cry on the internet?

Interesting. But I doubt anything will come of it.

It’s nuvigil

Don't you find it creepy they are using private company CEO's as intelligence assets now? And apparently, they may not even know it?

who does he and the right in general think the deep state is?

Didn't you here Andrew Luck retired. Talk about that instead goys

It was formerly Comey, clapper, Brennan and maybe some names we’ve never heard of.... but wasn’t Hillary.

It's all bullshit, Israelgate is the real (memoryholed) deal.

We previously didn’t know who this was

Attached: A3F3AC09-6676-4336-8F80-1B83655C8B93.jpg (1125x1604, 532K)

Attached: E4C00092-8415-4A0F-AE2C-A04B3BD8E033.jpg (1125x1626, 541K)

it's the military industrial complex. it's gm, ge, goldman sachs. it's the 1%

it's the people in his economic class and he's just a Qtard

What's the quick rundown on Butina? Was she actually a "spy" for muh Putin or just a political operative for some libertarian Russian org, open about her intentions and connections?

Notice the drip drip drip

Attached: 66984912-F397-49F0-BC14-F4D7801092CD.jpg (1125x1517, 510K)

Hard to say. At the end of the day the line between spy and operative is kind of an HR question

Ok, thanks. I wonder why she is in jail, but not the Chinese spy (a literal spy, no questions about it) who worked for Feinstein for 20 years.

The publicly released evidence seems to suggest that Butina was not a Kremlin spy.

China and Russia are different, for whatever reason.

WRONG. This is him being blackmailed into doing damage control for Hillary. We KNOW that Hillary was involved in trying to coup Trump. We have and abundance of evidence that she was directly involved and working in conjunction with the FBI.

This is just in the warmup phase, when everyone is still blinking at the light and going “wait...did he really say that”. Consequences will never be the same.

Unless he was setup to clear Hillary. He's only stating what his orders were. Who knows how elaborate it is.

It is jews and people that have been bribed or blackmailed by jews.

>but wasn’t Hillary.
Go take a nap in an oven, Moshe

Ok where is evidence faggot

Low IQ you got left behind and haven’t been keeping up to date. That theory is so 2017

These are not exclusive alternatives.

This

Haha yeah they totally ousted Assad right?

Nah dude the deep state has overextended itself and given itself too much attention. They are very vulnerable right now.

Dilate.

He seemed like he was all over the place. What the fuck is going on in his head?

Crawl out from under the rock in which you live and start reading, kike
towergatetimeline.blogspot.com/

My guess is mueller was brought in to at least destroy evidence and at best take out trump. The latter didn’t pan out.

WTF does this shit have to do with Q? Are you fucking retarded? Everything is spelled out for you so that even the dumbest of dumb fucks like you could understand. Fucking faggot ass fucking shills. Go fuck yourself.

This.

Lynch was team Hillary. Comey was team deep state.

OP says that FBI was against Hillary and Trump, I am saying that FBI and Hillary were against Trump. Those ARE mutually exclusive.

Inform everyone about it, you moron.

This guy says he helped Comey blackmail Hillary. How many public whistleblowers do you have backing your theory?

Hillary and the deep state are basically the same thing. You could argue semantics and say "well aktchually, Hillary is a pet of the deep state..." but at the end of the day, it is the same thing. Team Hillary = Team deep state.

Lynch and Comey wanted the same thing, they just wanted the other person to take the blame if shit went south.

Why would I believe some guy that helped the FBI attempt to rig an election? Clearly this guy has some mental issues or is on drugs.

post the video you monumental faggot.

see

Please re-read what you wrote and ask yourself if it was logical or persuasive in any way.

Seriously kike, how much do you get paid for this? It can’t be much, you’re just shilling for even cheaper Jews.

reminder that the cults involved are nassty
and that they probably have an email like this to cover the OVERSTOCK GUY because this shit is being memoryholed FAST

Attached: reminder.jpg (827x1024, 151K)

Yes, you braindead nigger, what doesn't make sense to you?

Hillary hired Fusion GPS who hired Nelly Ohr from the FBI and she and one or two others created the fake dossier and slapped Christopher Steele's name on it so it would have credibility. It was then passed BACK to the FBI so they could retroactively have evidence that warranted spying on Trump. Meanwhile, they clear Hillary of any wrongdoing and try to instigate a nuclear war with Russia to cover their crimes

you can't sully the sessions

Attached: 1519851513-3.jpg (350x410, 19K)

I'm not hatin', but I'm not gonna read all that for some businessman on fox news. Synthesis is an important skill.

>schizo goes on tv crying and declaring his delusions
>/nupol/ accepts it uncritically

Prepare yourselves gentlemen, rough road ahead.

Attached: 6352+5640848.jpg (468x600, 36K)

Ok. Let the grownups talk

>- Maybe it’s Brennan and Clapper?
DEFINITELY Brennan. He has the means, opportunity and motive.

Attached: Brennan commie CIA glowie russiagate soft coup.png (824x977, 301K)

Do you not remember Bill meeting on the Tarmac with Lynch?

What about Hillary's good friend Mifsud that tried to frame Papadapagalapagos and get him to say that Russia had given Trump Hillary's emails?

What about the DNC rigging the primaries for Hillary and then the deep state kikes killing the guy that was trying to expose it?

Where is your argument? Please tell us what happened then, JIDF

OP - you forgot to mention that he was fighting back tears when he said, "when someone drives 600 miles to shoot people, I feel partially responsible"

>breakthrough
>last minute

Hillary dindunuffin
shut it down

scene 4, take 3...

At each interviews is says exactly the following "'Hillary Clinton.... Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz..... and Trump." Everytime in this order.

So he tried to delegitimize the spying on Trump, talking about the meeting Don Jr. had etc. But he did say Trump won fair and square.

Good shit OP

>But he did say Trump won fair and square.
He wouldn't gain much traction if he said otherwise. People had to listen to Hillary et al cry about it being rigged against her for so long, people just tune it out.

It is a limited hangout. Just enough truth to make it believable.

Mr. Byrne is writing stuff right now..........

Attached: 1566710095367.gif (350x368, 1.99M)

Bump

>Peter Stroke
Fuck you OP, his name is Peter Strzock.

Attached: strzock.jpg (483x573, 27K)

Overstock guy is q

doesn't name israel or the jews so I'll pass. I don't trust anything a spook says on TV idc who he is.

@5:50:
I was warned that if I come forward, the entire "town of Washington" will destroy me
youtube.com/watch?v=VgUjecJtcOY

makes perfect sense actually

Attached: praise kek.png (1166x594, 267K)

>Patrick makes a post
>I am Q

Attached: 1533420473956.png (1200x675, 593K)

>we watch your videos on Youtube about leeberalism
strange way to spell that word

Would be weird

Attached: 1561420031937.jpg (720x735, 52K)

good read. Will check the interviews but he really shouldn't be commenting on something like this if Barr is trying to lock them up.

Attached: smek.jpg (600x888, 298K)

So, this comes out now, the last few days.
Then this week, FISA applications are declassified showing this Russian lady on the application.
Given Byrne's testimony, Z, Comey probably immediately gets an indictment unsealed. Given Strzok is FBI and CIA, X and Y would be Clapper, Brennan and/or Obama.
This is DEFINITELY a prelude to DECLAS since exculpary evidence now blows apart the entire Russian Collusion narrative. Mueller is going to jail. Everyone on his team is going to jail.
The salt is coming.
This was being direct our of London. 100%

probably meant
weeberalism.

Attached: weeberal.png (547x369, 507K)

Attached: UhOh.jpg (448x328, 25K)

Truth always prevails in the end shill nigger.
Christ is the truth too.
Fuck kikes fuck masons Christ redeems

That interview shines so brilliantly it's too hard to watch.

Very likely, but Obongo not wanting Hillary to be elected is also a pretty sure fact.
All in all "we spied on both Hillary and Trump" sounds like bipartisan bullshit narrative to avoid a civil war, in a desperate move.

fuck off FBI, we're going to gouge your goddamn eyes out with our thumbs after your tribunals.

>fucking with the peasant class when we literally outnumber you millions to one.

Have you dumbshits not learned this is a bad idea?

Don’t get so hung up on Hillary being the kingpin of the deep state.

Do you really think the deep state is going to let Hillary “I can’t stand up on my own free will” Clinton be their kingpin?

> Hillary hires fusion gps therefore she runs the deep state

Ok. Let the grownups talk. You’re still at the kiddy table.

Like many high IQ people he isn’t good at verbal communication plus there is a lot of ground to cover. His is better at sitting down and writing.

Which he has done

I think he was making fun of the Russian accent

>wasn't Hillary
>even though we've just established that she was being blackmailed into engaging in a conspiracy to commit treason and sedition by rogue elements of government

get a load of this glowniggerfaggot

Isn't it obvious they reason they wanted H is because she was controllable by them?

hit of cocaine

So when you say shit will hit the fan, what do you mean?
I don't browse Jow Forums and I'm not in the flow of the events so if anyone could give me any info. that would be nice.

Its really sad the fbi is literally infowars. Like why ban my water filter snake charmer salesmen and then coup trump and all white people and try to set up nra and every white as a russian colluder. The republic was destroyed by the fbi. Now theyre pissed if you don't believe in their fake Russian conspiracy theory. They will take your guns if you don't believe in their conspiracy theory of russian collusion. Crazy timeline. Resistance is now on us to defend the republic of literal conspiracy theories about russian collusion that the fbi literally spread.

Attached: 1561856719174.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

Review the full thread