>Mandatory universal background check
>Nationwide red flag laws
>Military-style assault weapons ban
>High capacity magazine ban
>Must pass a drug test to obtain a firearm
>Must pass a psychological exam to purchase a firearm
>Must pass a social media check to purchase a firearm
>Tax firearm purchases to fund these safety measures

Attached: 5872357334_6cd1222996_b.jpg (683x1024, 457K)

Nope

Fuck you JIDF KIKE!

Attached: 1556968857741.jpg (400x400, 45K)

And for the record. Tell your boss Jonathan Greenbalt of the ADL to suck a pair of Muzzie ranch-dipped hairy balls.

Shall not be infringed seems common sense enough to me

Fuck off Mossad

That nose.

>shall be infringed
You lost me here. Feels like you're missing something...

Attached: 1518843506112.png (768x768, 361K)

Common sense gun control:
Always be in control of your gun
Never point it at anything you don't want to shoot
Keep your finger off the trigger unless you're going to fire your gun
Use both hands to maintain better control of your gun

You can’t yell fire in a crowded theater or threaten to kill the president. That shit’s not absolute and wasn’t ever supposed to be and you know it

>social media check
What if you don't use social media

He’s talking about guns not speech. It’s not legal to use guns to shoot people either

>>Must pass a social media check to purchase a firearm
go fuck yourself for using (((social media)))
and go fuck yourself for creating this worthless thread

Shall not be Infringed kike. Death to Israel you faggot.

Attached: 1558224589008.jpg (1242x683, 285K)

Guns out of niggers hands
whores in incels beds

>You can’t yell fire in a crowded theater
you can but you are responsible for the outcome.

Attached: 1566705903335.jpg (958x667, 200K)

We don't have a gun problem, we have a POC(People of Crime) problem. The only gun violence Whites commit is suicide, it's why the White mass shooters are so shocking since it's so rare while it's a typical day in the hood. Globalhomos only want to disarm Whites because they're political opponents, but we will never disarm because of we know what happens to disarmed populations.
The POC problem will never be resolved by current powers that be because POCs are useful idiots that reduce property values so transnationals can buy up cities on the cheap, used as hitmen, smugglers & snatchers and gives an excuse to enact laws that strip lawful Whites of their freedoms.

Common sense gun control?

>must pass paper bag test to own any firearm

imagine the smell. also, that's a man

How about common sense gum control
>nationwide chew and spit ban
>20 pack ban
>ID checks for buying gum

>y-you can't threaten the president
FUCK off FBI FAGGOT

Only whites can have guns, remove gun free zones, place some armed police at schools with training specifically for mass shootings. There you go, almost all gun crime solved.

You can yell fire in a crowded theater; that was overturned on appeal. You still can't threaten the President or an individual Govt official in a "direct and actionable manner", though you can threaten the government as a whole, because that isn't a "direct and actionable threat against an individual." For example, "Gas all Jews" is legal, but "I'm going to go gas (((Specific Jew)))" isn't."

Controlled shots at the jews.

>Post common sense gun control Jow Forums can agree on
Sure. If you try to infringe on our god given 2nd amendment rights, we will fucking kill you. How does that sound for a compromise?

Attached: Anubis up in this motherfucker.jpg (400x266, 11K)

>yell fire in a crowded theater
Fuck Holmes. Arguing that the draft violated the Thirteenth Amendment prohibition against involuntary servitude; That's what that bullshit phrase was coined to punish.

That’s where you showed your true colors

Attached: CE6E27D2-7F0C-41B1-BBA1-AA0ECEA4D8F9.jpg (1217x845, 173K)

checked, and this. be vague

Attached: 1564635587404.jpg (1024x615, 149K)

This nigger gets it.

SHALL

None of those will be accepted at all
Total repeal of the NFA and abolishing the GCA and ATF cocksuckers is the BEST offer youre going to get

When it gets to civil war, you wont even get an offer then

Denying people's right to self defense = the ultimate human rights violation.

Forcing people to leave their security in the hands of a governing body is not only preposterous, but out right criminal. It is impossible for a government to protect their citizens 24/7, a police officer takes minutes (after a phone call has been made, if it ever was made) to get to the scene of a crime.

If the citizen of a country that has forcefully disarmed it's citizens by means of confiscation or threat of criminal charges gets harmed in a situation where the use of an outlawed weapon could have protected them, THEN the governing body of that country should be held accountable and compensate the individual or their family for the failure to effectively prevent or stop the crime from being committed.

We all know this would never happen, but it details just how ignorant and ridiculous we as a people have become.

EVERY MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO A FIREARM, NO EXCEPTIONS.

There is no morally sound counter argument against this.

Some might claim that the safety of the majority is at greater risk if people are allowed to carry weapons, the problem with that logic is that they are assuming that the current governing order is protecting them now, when its been stated earlier that it isnt. A criminal will break the law regardless, there are men walking passed you everyday that can have a concealed gun, legal or not.

Anti Gunner's fear does not arise from the idea of firearms, but from the idea of having to be responsible for their own safety. (an ignorant idea, since the responsibility has always been there, just covered with theater)

This argument also extends to the type of weapons one man can carry. A man has every right to carry a weapon that matches the force of a criminal, but one is wise to remember that the path to criminal intend has a history of being walked by both regular citizens and governments. As such, the people should not be restricted to regulations on certain features.

Attached: 1566713368719.png (541x519, 349K)

The only common sense gun control is to arm everyone. Man woman and child.

>1 post
>pointless topic
Sage. KYS faggot.

Just null all of them when I go buy a random hot gun from a nigger in the city. 300 million guns in the US are unregistered. Gun control and laws don't mean shit. Only idiots really get them legally.

Attached: faceofdoom.png (720x1148, 1.47M)

how bout having more sense than a commoner.

"The only thing common about common sense is it isn't all that common."
The more (((common sense))) you apply it as the more senseless people will abuse it and you.

OP is a faggot, just like he was in the other 50 threads identical to this one.

Attached: op is a fag.png (250x192, 49K)

None of those are "common sense" though. Those are all literal kike talking points on guns.

We can start by seeing if gun control works in large urban areas like Chicago first.

Then...

We see if the libtards want common sense abortion laws:
Mandatory background checks to check for mental competence.
$200 dollar tax stamp and mandatory waiting period.
National abortion registry.
Limit the number of abortions you can have...nobody needs more than one. Common sense people.

Attached: 1493304507487.jpg (440x631, 65K)

Shooting fags like you to pieces.

>gun control working in Chicago
Illinois has some of the worst (toughest) gun laws in the country and it does fuck all for them. I can literally drive 30 minutes from Chicago to Gary IN and buy a gun with rock and roll setting for less than $400.

>clean record
>don't socialize so no one to raise flags
>mini-14
>mags are too simple to regulate
>clean piss readily available for purchase
>impossible to get passed and impossible to implement effectively
>don't have social media
>tax revenue is always mismanaged
Congratulations, you've accomplished nothing except give the government more money to waste. And next time you have an idea to restrict a natural right, apply it to freedom of speech first and then hang yourself to death.

I'll expand on it, because these are going to be the next steps.
1) regulated ammunition sales, need ID and purchase is registered
2) can only stock XXX rounds of ammunitions, must tell police how many rounds you own
3) no carry, call the police
4) no knife carry
5) knives over 10 inches are now considered weapons and you must register them

I have literally made an AK in my garage and I shall do so again.
>it's fucking easy

S L I D E

Why don't you go make this post in Jow Forums? I wanna watch

>closing the border with Mexico
>longer mandatory minimum sentences for violent crimes
> make the theft of a firearm a federal felony

Only white people can own guns

That's awesome. Obviously anyone with a mind to will build whatever they want at home. I just wanted to point out how easily these measures can be worked around and are a waste of time.

For starters absolutely nothing on that list.
I don't want common sense laws I want laws upholding what is noble.
Guns should be for a ruling class of yeoman farmers and squires minor lords.
It should be for rural militia men not urban degenerates.

>common sense

>gun control

What is an "assault weapon"?

What asian wannabe roof top koreans?

KEK

>anything 'scary and black'
>we really should just ban niggers

All weapons should be baned with the only exception being bolt action rifles w/o clips and shotguns. Shot gun shells should be limited to 1 3/4 Bb shells and the rifles should max at .22.

Attached: 1444759617453.jpg (503x328, 40K)

ban "assault humans"?

>humans

They should just go how UK has done it, ban every type of tool LMAO

>I'll Start:
No gun control, open carry for all citizens, mandatory gun classes in High School, issued a 9mm at 18 years old. Taken upon criminal activity.

easy in 1 step. Teach your kids the value of human life and what happens when you kill someone.
All the rest of your shit is bullshit for people who cannot manage to be people.
Who the fuck needs to live in a Nanny state?

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

These proposals are impossible to enforce and would never be tolerated in the USA.
Underlying tech is hundreds to thousands of years old and there are already countless people manufacturing arms at home without any government oversight. It's over, the guns won. Try regulating blacks and insane people instead.

If you had to a shoot a nigger every time you bought a gun, gun crime would cease to exist in 1.5 years.

Fine, I'll play along...

OK. Where are these supposed loopholes that let someone legally buy a firearm without one? You're going to say 'gunshows' or 'internet sales' or some other myth, aren't you?

So every vindictive ex or PITA neighbor can harass you with minimal effort and zero consequences? If someone genuinely makes you fear for your life, get a restraining order.

What does this even fucking mean? So as long as my semi-auto has a wood stock instead of scary black plastic, and isn't loaded down with tacticool crap, all's good?

Because changing mags is a complicated and time consuming skill akin to getting a muzzleloader ready to fire again.

OK. So I get clean for a few weeks, buy my guns, then start using again.

Riiiight. "Anyone that wants to possess a firearm is crazy by default".

OK. But really, we need scour EVERYONE's social media for ANY declaration of violent intentions, and charge them. Ever wish harm upon Republicans? Pro-Lifers? People who like the sportsball team that is your sportsball team's rival? Don't need a gun to do serious harm to someone, after all, more people die each year to blunt weapons/fists than long guns.

Nothing to do with gun control, just a fiscal policy decision. Not an unreasonable one on its face (like gas taxes being earmarked for road maintenance), unless of course the tax is set high to make guns prohibitively expensive.

Nuts.

>steps on my IED

Attached: 1543546783219.gif (659x609, 2.07M)

>Facebook decides if you can have a gun
Fuck, how have you not been kicked out of your own country?

Repeal the NFA and all other forms of gun control.

This, and make jury nullification a thing for when you gotta shoot Jamal.

based biz poster

Attached: 1526932067488.jpg (800x1200, 833K)

How does it feel jew, absolutely everyone itt called you out for what you are. kill yourself

Attached: e94.jpg (310x394, 33K)

post moar sluts

Guns are expensive. What will we do with the money if we can buy guns, ammo and gun accessories?

Give to anti-abortion causes, pro-gun politicians and move to de-fund police retirements for backing any seizures.

why dont you solve the crime problem before you solve the gun problem. fucking mutt

I have a good one!
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: pepe-reeee-gif-8.gif (498x373, 571K)

>all btfo by the illegal black market

says common sense then presents the total lack of understanding the causes of gun violence, American culture and basic gun laws already on the books.
Here are some commin sense control that will help gun violence
>nation wide concealed carry permit
CCW permit is valid in all states like a DL is. To obtain it you take a federal written test that covers basic weapon handling safety and shoot, no shoot situations (ie: I am mad vs this is a life threat)
>Require military members to carry arms while on duty
they are trained and expected to do this all day every day when deployed as it is. The public will feel safer seeing them out and about, even if they are seen rarely.
>teach firearms safety in school starting in elementry going all the way up to highschool
for young children its "dont fuck with it, tell an adult" and transition to safe handling for teens so that if their siblings find a gun they can take it and render it safe. This will remove fear of guns and prevent a dumbass kid from accidently shooting his kids. No need to have range time or even a working gun, just this is how to safely put it away.
>mandatory sentences for gun crime
anyone using a gun, gun shaped item or threat of a gun in a crime gets 10 years automatically. Get popped shop lifting and have a gun on you? 10 years.
>death penalty for repeat offenders
most murders are committed by carreer criminals after multiple convictions. So 3rd time getting busted for a felony you get put down.
>swarm crime ridden areas with police and military.
declare martial law for areas like Baltimore and Chicago. The National Guard can patrol the areas like a combat zone. Someone starts shooting, the NG engages them. They do not enforces lther laws.

>Post common sense gun control Jow Forums can agree on. I'll start:

Attached: 1533583218988.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

No shooting anyone who doesn’t deserve it. Also, don’t shoot too many game animals, leave some for the next guy, and next year.

>>Mandatory universal background check
>>Nationwide red flag laws
>>Military-style assault weapons ban
>>High capacity magazine ban
>>Must pass a drug test to obtain a firearm
>>Must pass a psychological exam to purchase a firearm
>>Must pass a social media check to purchase a firearm
>>Tax firearm purchases to fund these safety measures

Unconstitutional, and for good reason.
Want to prevent crime?
Keep criminals in jail
All criminals that have "served their time" serve permanant parole
Search them all the time
Drug test them all the time
Make them apply for jobs all the time
Make them wear ankle bracelet
Never allowed to vote again
Never trusted with anything ever
CRIME is the problem
Guns are not the problem
Prevent crime, not guns

Want fewer criminals?
No babies outside of wedlock
YOU HAVE TO RAISE YOUR CHILDREN
No dipping out, you make it, you own it
Legalize marijuana, ban everything else forever
NO GUNS + WEED - you have to choose

Prison Reform
Make these motherfuckers DO SOMETHING
Fucking around in jail, smothered in gang enviroments and politics has to end
They should be farming
They should be building things
They should be doing math
Anything productive
Soft on crime/criminals = more crime/criminals

If you see something, say something
Stop letting people you know get away with degenrate shit
Don't hang around with people that do degenrate shit
Don't be a degenrate shit

I guess gun control is like some sacrificial lamb these shills are willing to let get BTFO in order to slide something else they think is way more important...what is being slide that is so important that you'd you make a thread like this only to be BTFO every single time? Hmm, I wonder. Til then sage