Pro America thread

America is not perfect, but it's better then the alternative.
You aren't going to like what comes after America.

The choice is between a US empire, or a Chinese one. It's a fact that the US empire had been the best thing for global stability and freedom. All other superpowers are objectively worse than America.

And before a bunch of edgelords say 'hurr fuck murica fuck le constitution xd'
You're wrong.

Many dumbasses on Jow Forums LARP as if they want a giant authoritarian state but also don't want to have the consequences of a giant authoritarian state.
Aka, you're the same as the unironic communists in Antifa who say 'if only we banned everything I don't like then we'd all be in utopia!'. Childish bullshit.

I don't mean this thread in any ironic sense either. America is the greatest country in the world. Being Pro America doesn't mean agreeing with everything the US Government does either (like politicians and leftists try to insinuate).

The West is the best. Shilling for US adversaries to overcome it is digging your own grave. That is an absolute fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-cQZNcaujs

youtube.com/watch?v=uIxBmyRQlwQ

Attached: PAT2564-BLACK-HPOST.jpg (600x400, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKuFJ62JXSo
reuters.com/article/us-botswana-lgbt/botswanas-high-court-decriminalizes-homosexuality-idUSKCN1TC1EP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>memeflag
>'It's a fact that the US empire had been the best thing for global stability and freedom.'

Attached: 1536021737988.png (657x539, 110K)

memeflag fag sage

How hasn't it?

China is dead once America dies.

>but it's better then the alternative
doubts.

The US helped train al Qaeda and took a major role in the creation of ISIS.
Look it up boomer.

Attached: independent-1993-1-1.jpg (800x534, 121K)

Very unfortunate that it will no longer be America once the minorities take over. Very sad, enjoy the last few years of the American Empire. Once the Democrats take over, it's over.

Get rid of the: ADL, the Jews, the diversity narrative/propaganda, the concept of anti-1st/2nd/4th/5th Amendment commies and it will be perfect.

I know about all that stuff.
Again, look at it through the lense of the cold war and pushing back against the USSR and things aren't as clear cut.

Every 'bad thing' that gets brought up also had a counter 'bad thing' that would be inevitable if it hadn't happened.

this country has shit and its only been a bad influence on the rest of the world

it spread liberalism and the idea of civic nationalism that is now destroying europe

The people destroying Europe are largely anti American. Unironic marxist politicians who opened the floodgates.

Same is true in America. Biden getting given 1.5 bil from the CCP for example.

It is mainstream to be Anti American. It is considered fashionable and cool to do so. Being Pro American is intentionally shunned and treated as a backwards viewpoint. For all the redpills Jow Forums talks about this 1 should be very clear to see.

Stupid as fuck, China was there long before you, and will be there long after they have got rid of you.

Enjoy your pozzed and multicultural cancer. There's no such thing as "good liberalism."

Let’s just add to that OP that the America that rose to power and created this great Pax Americana was one that was overwhelmingly White and unified in mindset and culture. Essentially America rose to Imperial influence while remaining a Republic due to this unified society.

The biggest challenge we face is how to maintain that unity in the face of all the “diversity” we have today.

There’s two paths:

Trump’s which demands all races submit to a traditional white American cultural standard.

Democrats- Balkanization Under heavily centralized Tito/Soviet style leadership.

The difference is the Democrats see China’s empire as a next logical step in their plan- if white American culture has been superseded by Chinese power then it is not unique and therefore should be treated with no deference.

Trump requires us to remain triumphant and holds that this specific culture is what will lead America and the world into the Golden Age of Mankind.

>Unironically demanding the a giant authoritarian state regulate your thoughts
That's what you're advocating, and on Jow Forums no less. Hypocritical.

This is basically true. Many politicians in Europe are already on board with the 'Chinese century' right now too. The next recession will really be make or break for America basically.

The problem with Trump is he hasn't gone far enough with his trade war on China honestly. People would freak out but it's what has to be done. For example, strengthening ties across Europe and the rest of the world as well as pulling out where possible from Chinese dominated sectors.

Supposedly there's 300k spies in the US too. Again, I don't think people are prepared to 'deal' with this. The situation is more serious today than it was ever in the cold war, and people are not aware.

>Hypocritical.
I know.

>has never experienced anything else but America's globohomo, multicult crap
>thinks it's the best because never experienced anything else

This is you shill.

Attached: 1730C687-0E39-4877-844D-EBF2501C2FEF.png (423x330, 12K)

I actually think he is ramping up really well on this user.

Remember- the Russia collusion narrative hamstrung him for two years.

Think of what he did to isolate China:
-North Korea peace process
-unilateral trade deals (thanks Abe)
-tax cuts to lessen the pain

Without Russia scandal North Korea would have been six months to a year ahead- ASEAN countries would have moved quicker.

He’s also on the record saying he’s gone too soft but the thing is he is in a good position.

If the Democrats oppose this approach they expose themselves for what they are.

Playing it this way might have allowed Trump to make this fight bigger than him and outlast him if he loses or if t continues past 2024.

He is digging us in.

Could you guys do something about the environment? Seems to me that carbon emissions are leading to apocalyptic scenarios. If America is the greatest nation in the world, stop the coming apocalypse and I will concede it to be true.

I wish Polk had his way,we'd own every acre of land in North America down to the Darian Gap.

No Canada, no Leafs, no shitposts.

No Mexico, no Spanish, still have delicious tacos.

No Haiti, no Cuba.

Attached: Lake-Tahoe-Scenic.jpg (5623x3749, 3.05M)

The fuck are you talking about Nigger?

The Arabs had their era, the Europoors had theirs.

If the Chinks get in power you think they are gonna countenance any group every threatening their dominance? They will be on everybody’s neck- just like in Xinjiang.

The greatest GAINZ have been under Uncle Sam’s watch. That is a fact.

I hope so. Unironically this should be one of the big issues for 2020. Steve Bannon had this to say

youtube.com/watch?v=fKuFJ62JXSo

People think it sounds goofy at first when someone starts talking about 'China'. Yet somehow they're content to ramble on about Russia all day long based on basically nothing. Clown world.

Speaking of which though, the whole Russiagate meme has had the direct impact of pushing Russia into the arms of China. I believe Trump understood this from day one which is why he was openly (and correctly) wanting to mend relations with Russia, but unfortunately congress has screwed that up, to the detriment of us all (bigger sanctions specifically aren't helping us)

United Americas is in the Trump plan. 50 years on.

The idea is a fortified white dominated Western thinking Christian hemisphere based on borders, language culture that will counter China and whatever the EU will become.

United Americas is Rubio’s project. This is why Trump basically lets him run all foreign affairs in South America on his own.

The history of the world, all empires, and this nation, is the history of mankind. And just as we, as individuals, have our frailties and shortcomings. So does this, and all other nations and peoples.

Yet beauty and greatness exist, not because of the ugliness we have done, but despite it. So many people are so articulate in their criticisms of the shortcomings, yet so willing to remain silent about the greatness.

It is possible to oppose the ugliness, yet honor the greatness. I believe it is a grave error to fail to recognize this.

>Trust the plan, goy!

Attached: 1557990947078.png (813x770, 171K)

>56%
>go bankrupt from hospital bills
>go outside, get shot
>majority of country is disgustingly obese

Or, you can live in Europe, where the country is majority white, the cities look beautiful, and the government is efficient and puts your tax dollars towards actual useful things like healthcare and transportation

Attached: 148381918101.png (500x487, 70K)

Talk to China about that faggot

Yes one “Empire” was willing to pierce it’s side to provide all the starving people sustenance. To end the wars, the death from diseases, the naked greed. ONE empire, in the history of ALL mankind actually gave a fuck about the world in general.

One Empire saw something bigger than itself and it’s own personal desire. One Empire believed in God derived rights of the individual and saw to make it so in the world.

No one can ever take that away from the white American Christian man.

Your women love niggers. And they don’t need Jews to brainwash them into that.

This is a fact.

Attached: 56756765756.jpg (627x623, 92K)

Obviously, you've never got your ass shot at or seen your buddies glob into a pile of blood and bones fighting these never ending wars for Wall Street and Israel.
Yes we're the best, at killing ppl in lands most Americans can't even find on a map.

Read what I said though, this isn't specifically about 'America', nor did I say America was perfect.
Your country, like many in Europe, is part of the American sphere of influence, and is better off because of it.

Attached: OY-VEY-THE-GOYIM-KNOW.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Who subsidized you faggots and kept you from starting yet another world war or enslaving half the world for your gibs?

Your welfare states were built upon the back of us taking tax-money that was paid at least in part from our niggers and diverting it to the Marshall Plan.

If our niggers want welfare YOU faggots should be the one paying it since under segregation we sent you that money and didn’t allocate their share back to them.

^
"The choice is between a US empire, or a Chinese one".... Bullshit false dichotomy. Where do you get your koolaid boomer?

America. The big powerful country. Can't even protect its own citizens.

Attached: 67876876.jpg (804x801, 155K)

Another thing people forget is Japan is a direct result of American hegemony too.
Everyone on Jow Forums loves talking about Japan being this based country, well let's remember why it is how it is. It's because after the war it fell under the US sphere and got a lot of money to help build up to what it is today. And yes it definitely helps that they've had governments that put Japan first. There's no contradiction there.

People just want to claim that places like Sweden opening the doors to everyone from the 3rd world is somehow because of America. People use America as a scapegoat for all their problems when in reality the problem is often closer to home.

The 'Murica spreads degeneracy' meme is flawed for many reasons.

Because Kikes created a religion that conquered half the civilized world by force and believes in 8th century values and started a war with the Shia a thousand years ago right?

And when they were dirt poor for Centuries and could be ignored Kikes put the world’s most precious natural resource in ALL their countries in record amounts?

Kikes might have encouraged that shit but they did NOT create it.

>The 'Murica spreads degeneracy' meme is flawed for many reasons.
Such as?

Attached: trump globohomo.jpg (1236x1928, 163K)

>taz dollars fund arab and nigger migrants
>government is cucked by unelected elite that want to replace you
>Great replacement

I just gave the reasons.
The governments of those countries determine what the country does. As if that needed pointing out.

Japan is under the US sphere and has a completely different attitude towards immigration than let's say, Sweden. And as I've said, the Euro countries which have opened the floodgates to the 3rd world are often run by Anti American politicians.
Part of it is the politicians to blame, the other part is the people themselves for electing them of course.

And that thing you posted is largely about African countries where it's punishable by death. And I think the whole thing was stupid anyway, it's not going to change anything and is really just virtue signalling on a grand scale.

Very true about Japan.

We do spread degeneracy though- that is one of those points you mentioned about us not being perfect.

I think by our nature “God derived individual liberty” we unfortunately do spread degeneracy if those rights are viewed selfishly and because we also export the “free market” we end up packaging that liberty with degenerate tendencies.

We ourselves need to move back to the culture of tempered rational liberty and less from Jew-pilled market consumerist liberty.

The very nature of the endstates of a market and Democracy produce an eternal dichotomy that needs to be consistently managed.

You can have unrestricted Democracy without corrupting the market but an u restricted market ALWAYS corrupts Democracy.

Every other country in the west went lockstep together and most other western countries are even more pozzed and secular. There's a reason america is mocked as this fundamentalist christian hellhole by euro's and anglos

>it's not going to change anything
Yeah, that's bullshit.
>Botswana's High Court decriminalizes homosexuality
reuters.com/article/us-botswana-lgbt/botswanas-high-court-decriminalizes-homosexuality-idUSKCN1TC1EP

America shows only one thing to the world today : it is intoxicated by money and corrupted by religious cunts more ridiculous than fucking al qaida. This little fantasy you tell worked for a long time, it doesn't convince anyone outside the US anymore. Now the topic is not to replace you by China you stupid mutt. The world just enjoys the fall of one of the worst empire in history. Fuck the winner, right now it is about the loser. We are not specially friends between chinese, europeans, russians or fucking nigerians : but absolutely everyone on earth enjoys your fall, right now. And the incredible, beautiful thing here is : most of you fucks, right or left, have no clue of the magnitude of this phenomenon. You are into the process of self destruction, and still whining about your usual nonsense like is science real, orange president Komacho bad/good/russian, social aid is a creation of Satan, you know.

Popcorn never have been this delicious, and every people on earth, besides race and beliefs, enjoy the fucking show. And mutts are still here believing they are all some kind of real TV star everyone take example on. Fucking priceless.

>It's a fact that the US empire had been the best thing for global stability and freedom.
>memeflag
lel

>America
>ever falling down
Yeah, no.

>Botswana
As I said, directed at African countries where they have capital punishment for such things.
Big deal. I don't particularly care what Botswana does in any case. Do you consider this to be a serious crisis or something?
You're never going to get the people there to change their views though.

>We ourselves need to move back to the culture of tempered rational liberty

>You can have unrestricted Democracy without corrupting the market but an u restricted market ALWAYS corrupts Democracy.
I agree about that.

But it's also worth remembering that the inverse can be true too. For example, 'degeneracy' being promoted within America by American college students who get told by academics that Europe is this perfect place and that America is backwards.

They aren't admiring what's good about Europe when they do this, they're taking the worst aspects of it. That's why you hear leftists saying that the constitution doesn't matter. They don't understand how lucky they are to have the constitution.

You know what was cute Frog faggot?

Watching Le Legion get assraped by the Vietnamese in Dien Bien Phu....

Watching your precious little Pied Noir white women getting blacked by the Algerians.

And I do love your North African whore women which are liberally found in your country now. Just like I love Camambert cheese, Creed cologne and Van Cleef’s jewelry and the Airbus A380.

But here’s the thing. You are a pozzed African country and the only good thing you ever did for the world was Charles Martel halting the Sand Nigger advance into Europe.

And I guess some Naval gunfire support for George Washington.

Your concept of an empire is an utter failure. So is your concept of a nation under the values of the French Revolution.

You worship the state and we worship God and this is why we succeed and you fail.

Trump is changing our country and is fashioning a new America. It’s happening.

All you have is Macron

Keep being in denial.

>Random whining
>Worst empire ever
Do you believe that?
Tell me what France has suffered with due to America.

Denial of what? That gays aren't getting the death penalty in Botsawana because of America?
Oh no!

Based. Can’t wait till we are in United Americas together fren.

Nice White/Castizo ruling class with massive economy, space program and military.

Muslims, Jews and Niggers checkpilled.

And ethnostates for each. Will be so suhweet desu

Yeah, let's go to Europe where the Frogs and the Krauts let every muzzie piece of shit into their country to kill the natives. I wouldn't visit these countries because they are not safe. Europe is finished except for the few countries that keep muslim slime balls out!

Smoke some more crack nigger--you ain't making no sense at all nigger--know what I mean nigger?

I know exactly what you mean my upstanding Confederate friend.

They don’t know how to regulate their niggers like the fine gentlemen of the South do.

A glass of Mint Julep to you good sir!

fuck off cia nigger
The chinks are not as bad as the jews
America is a slave nation for jews