Is Trump Suffering From Some Sort Of Illness?

There are lots of theories about what it is. There are some doctors who think they know, Others say we shouldn’t speculate. There are ethical questions about having this conversation at all, but we can’t tiptoe around it anymore. We’ve got to talk about this.

Attached: mental-health-trump_custom-b0b48e308b339236182f12da9451635ab605cb66-s1100-c15.jpg (1100x733, 34K)

These arent even good bait threads please stop

Trump is dead and has been since 2017. Clone Trump is the president that is doing all these things for the Jews. The man that was “elected” is gone. Same thing happened to the real Obama. It’s crazy how the population is so retarded they can’t figure this out.

He's senile.

Attached: trumpstein.png (756x539, 362K)

he is actually half chinese

Trump died last fall, RBG has been president since January 20. Wake up sheeple

Attached: 1563275582005.jpg (750x721, 103K)

>too much winning
careful, its contagious

Is OP suffering from some sort of illness?
There are lots of theories about what it is. There are some anons who think they know, Others say we shouldn’t speculate. There are ethical questions about having this conversation at all, but we can’t tiptoe around it anymore. OP really is a cock sucking faggot.

Autistic. Narcisistic. Advance-stage siphylis. Bone spurs. Onset dementia. Impotence. Desk sitting spine. Germaphobe.

>Is OP suffering from some sort of illness?
>There are lots of theories about what it is. There are some anons who think they know, Others say we shouldn’t speculate. There are ethical questions about having this conversation at all, but we can’t tiptoe around it anymore. OP really is a cock sucking faggot.
plz 2 include me in cap the screen thank

Narcisism bordering on megalomania. Slightly sociopathic due to sheltered upbringing.

Oh and satyrism, the male form of nyphomania. Basically Trump is an attention whore and cheap slut, who just cant help himself.

i think they swapped him with a look alike

Frotteurism is a paraphilic interest in rubbing, usually one's pelvic area or erect penis, against a non-consenting person for sexual pleasure. It may involve touching any part of the body, including the genital area. A person who practices frotteuristic acts is known as a frotteur. Toucherism is sexual arousal based on grabbing or rubbing one's hands against an unexpecting (and non-consenting) person. It usually involves touching breasts, buttocks or genital areas, often while quickly walking across the victim's path.[1] Some psychologists consider toucherism a manifestation of frotteurism, while others distinguish the two.[2] In clinical medicine, treatment of frotteuristic disorder involves cognitive behavioral therapy coupled with the administration of a SSRI.

It's well known that Trump has an addition to Uppers. He was known to snort adderall during the apprentice. And he definitely still snorts some kind of amphetamine.

My guess it's amphetamine psychosis amplifying his seriously narcissistic personality and just general cognitive decline of a near 80 year old man.

Trump would have been a decent president in the 80s or maybe early 90s. But he's too old, fat, high, and senile now. He's just the jews puppet at this point.

Attached: gods_programmer.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

He is completely off his rocker.

In 2016, Katie Johnson reported that Trump raped her when she was age 13 at the mansion of Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire who has been convicted for sex with minors. Johnson instituted a lawsuit against Trump, but then dropped the case. Currently, a federal appeals court panel is moving to unseal court documents pertaining to a plea deal for Jeffrey Epstein that was approved by then prosecutor Alex Acosta and now Trump’s Secretary of Labor.
A 2016 article in the Daily Beast reported that in the 1990s, Trump “used to host parties in suites at the Plaza Hotel when he owned it, where young women and girls were introduced to older, richer men.” An unnamed source from this article said that some of the girls were as young as 15. According to the DSM5, pedophilic disorder (or pedophilia) is characterized by intense sexually arousing fantasies, urges, or behaviors involving prepubescent or young adolescents under age 13. It is diagnosed when people are at least 16 years and five years older than the minor who is the target of the fantasies or behaviors. It is unclear if Trump has met criteria for pedophilia, especially considering that the targets of his alleged contacts with minors were not below age 13. Nevertheless, if he did engage in sex with a 13-year-old as alleged, this is a sex crime and he should not be exonerated whether he did or did not meet criteria for pedophilia.

Thanks Dr. Drew.

are you?

Finally, I suggest that Trump may have had Adderall abuse and he may still be afflicted with this disorder. In a 2018 comedy routine, Noel Casler stated that he worked for Trump’s television show The Apprentice. During his routine, Casler said of Trump: “He’s a speed freak. He crushes up his Adderall and he sniffs it cause he can’t read. So, he gets really nervous. So, he has to read cue cards. I’m not kidding. This is true.” I had thought Trump’s frequent sniffing, often manifested during his public talks, was a nervous tic, but it may be attributable to his snorting Adderall. In 1982, Newsweek also obtained records that report Trump was diagnosed with a “metabolic imbalance” by Dr. Joseph Greenberg, an endocrinologist. According to these records, Dr. Greenberg reportedly prescribed diethylpropion, a stimulant similar to an amphetamine and Trump stopped taking it in 1990.

worked on a bunch of those beauty pageants he had in the '90s, too. That was a good idea, Miss Teen Universe? Yeah, that's like giving Jeffrey Dahmer a cooking show. He would line up the girls on the side of the stage, and he would inspect them. Literally, he would stick his little freaking doll fingers in their mouth and look at their teeth," Casler said. "I'm not kidding, this is true, he would line them up like they were pieces of meat. He'd be like, 'You, you, and you, if you want to win I'm in the penthouse suite, come and see me.' If Trump had a cooking show they'd call it "The Douchebag Diet." McDonald's, chocolate ice cream and girls that look like Ivanka are all he ever eats

The illness is his Jewish grandmother's DNA

Attached: 1566569400351.jpg (1024x974, 64K)

Dislexia- inability to read and spell.

Hamberder

This won’t work, Hillbot.
The herb for turkey stuffing goes in Options.

ADHD

He sure has an obsession...

Attached: 1563382789634.jpg (800x480, 105K)

bump