Central Bank bad

>Central Bank bad
>why?
>uh debt and don't you know they make money out of thin air? And like is private or something?

Attached: E3CB56BD10A0470E9AE4C6C6456E19FA.jpg (243x234, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lbarjpJhSLw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixon_shock
youtube.com/watch?v=9E7-fI6OS-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's literally impossible to explain anything to Peruvians.

>I LOVE HAVING THE VALUE OF MY PROPERTY DRAINED AWAY AT SOMEONE ELSE'S WHIMS

Attached: 1565126929062.jpg (454x520, 48K)

Central banks are only bad when they're owned by a certain (((family))).

central banks are the essential foundation of their subversion

>el peruANO
why am i not surprised?

Attached: 687.gif (500x230, 1.01M)

Redpill me on central banking

Attached: 1566545973868.png (830x949, 157K)

>jews good
>why?
>shut it down

Attached: 1560030701215.jpg (960x960, 172K)

>orange man bad
>why?
>fucking racist

Attached: 1560715991698.jpg (400x345, 29K)

Educate yourself, faggot.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lbarjpJhSLw

>economy has 10 bucks and 10 apples
>1 apple = 1$
>central bank prints 10 more bucks
>1 apple = 2$
>you just lost 50% of your purchasing power

The value of your property? how?

>hitler was evil
>why?
>600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Attached: Reverse_kiss.jpg (750x743, 52K)

they're like statues that move

So Canada got rid of their leaf? You really think that’s gonna stop the name calling? Really?

>9/11
>why?
>the goyim know

Attached: noescape1626714.png (500x326, 88K)

>race is a social construct but niggers deserve gibs
>why
>orange man bad

Attached: fake_ep.png (494x343, 333K)

A Central bank that can print money at its own whims (with nothing backing it) can cause inflation if the operator desires it.

That means he singularly controls the value of the dollars you own. It absolutely shouldn't be allowed.

>you are guilty because of the color of your skin but #notallniggers
>why
>fucking misogynist shovenist cis scum white supremacist

Attached: 1563909623690.jpg (1000x750, 148K)

>the great depression only happened after the fed took power
wow crazy how jfk was just killed for no reason right after he introduced a silver backed dollar, and was then replaced by lbj who decided to create a jewtopia with a welfare state and spic immigration

You don't own bank notes. They are not property. It's a medium of exchange, and this day in a age, you have zero excuse to have any net worth tied to them

Because a central bank can do fraud as matter of policy. And if you keep it too much you get to the state we are now, where fraud IS the means of business.

crazy how the major opponents of the fed were all on the titanic, a marvel of engineering much like the twin towers.

>no central bank
>president orders mint to print money to pay debts
>hyperinflation

Watch your mouth, goys.

Attached: 1565543180511.jpg (295x314, 25K)

We're only in a fiat currency because of the fed

>You don't own bank notes. They are not property. It's a medium of exchange, and this day in a age, you have zero excuse to have any net worth tied to them
It's legal tender and you're forced to have them to pay taxes.
The whole argument is nonsense because SOMEBODY has to be holding them, right? The dollars have to be SOMEwhere.

Ask the FED what became of that 17 TRILLION they gave to their (((bankster))) friends after the 2008 crash?

But that's wrong. We've had fiat currency since 1971 because Nixon exited Breton Woods. The Fed has been around since 1914.

God damn man please stop posting. The fed has done all kinds of shit why in the fuck would I or you imply the only time the fed could do anything was the moment it was formed?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixon_shock

>Nixon directed Treasury Secretary Connally to suspend, with certain exceptions, the convertibility of the dollar into gold or other reserve assets, ordering the gold window to be closed such that foreign governments could no longer exchange their dollars for gold.

Nixon did it.

On the orders of the fed are you fucking stupid?

Proof? History records Nixon ordering it unilaterally, on the advice of his Treasury Secretary Connally.

Read your own article you mouthbreather
>combat these problems, President Nixon consulted Federal Reserve chairman Arthur Burns, incoming Treasury Secretary John Connally, and then Undersecretary for International Monetary Affairs and future Fed Chairman Paul Volcker.

Never post again you stupid cunt

> There was great debate about what Nixon should do, but ultimately Nixon, relying heavily on the advice of the self-confident Connally, decided to break up Bretton Woods by announcing the following actions on August 15:

>relying heavily on the advice of the self-confident Connally

Oh look, he relied on the one guy who wasn't part of the Fed.

I know you're a shill now. There's a special hell for you

>oh no, I've been proven wrong
>better call him a shill

>1$ = 1 unit of gold
>fed holds 100 units of gold in its reserves
>there's 100$ in the economy
>fed prints 100 more bucks
>fed only have 100 units of gold to redeem for 200$
>"no more redeeming for you guys"
you're embarrasing the burger education

Attached: 52332078775.jpg (600x532, 55K)

You haven't proven shit cunt. You're a goal post change
>no fed
>hurr only a little fed
He had to use the fucking sitting treasurer to do that. It's right fucking there total fed influence and you deflect like the disingenuous shill you are

You're missing the point. The issue isn't the existence of a central bank, it's that the currency is under the control of some power which can devalue it at will. The Romans didn't need a central bank to devalue their currency.

>he thinks the Treasury Secretary is part of the
Fed

Moron.

I never said that. I'm done dealing with a total idiot like yourself

>gold standard

Attached: 1564343150043.jpg (800x800, 96K)

Attached: frogre.png (985x400, 544K)

no, you're missing the point
you were pointed that in the us you have fiat currency because of nixon and not because of the fed, when in fact, the historical fed policies of printing more money without the gold to back it up drived nixon into exiting bretton woods

>(The issue is) that the currency is under the control of some power which can devalue it at will
And what form does that power take in modern world?

>printing gold

LOL

oh my god.

converting gold to dollars and back again takes about 2min on the exchange. I guess completely financially and technology illiterate people have some issue with this.

Deflation, this simple word absolutely destroys gold standard cucks

>deflation
get rid of the fractional-reserve banking if you're scared of deflation, peruano comepalomas
>youtube.com/watch?v=9E7-fI6OS-k

JFK was assassinated after he gave the power to print money back to the government and then he got assassinated. His Vice-President threw it out.

>Perusno come paloma
You do realize that Peruvians are probably doing better than us atm right? We kinda lost the power to mock other SA nations and it's only gonna get worse.

Of all the niggers who needed to lurk more, you need to lurk the most.

Attached: 1468416516872.png (382x597, 152K)

peruvian intellectual

this peruano comepalomas is advocating for the same shit that got us to our current situation, so he's going back to eating pigeons any time now

Yeah you are right, carry on.

If you are serious about learning, you want to pick up a copy of Stephen Mitford Goodson's "A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind". Calculated efforts have been made to suppress a lot of information about this book and Goodson in general, so spread the word about both his work and this book in particular. I consider it essential reading and a Rosetta Stone for understanding history.

>oy vey deflation
God forbid your money gain any value instead of perpetually losing it.

>Owned by Jews
>No oversight
>Causes inflation
>Interest passed onto the people and government that's impossible to repay creating debt slavery

Attached: Happy Merchant.gif (327x251, 1008K)

its not even that its the fact to that the change in the money supply is produced by borrowing. In others words its completely a debt backed system. banks take loans from the fed then loan money to others. the fed is the central pin in the debt based society that makes people slave to credit.

“Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws.”
~ Mayer Amschel Rothschild