Is Amy Wax /ourgirl/ and /ourjew/?

She has some pretty based thoughts for an academic.

>“Let us be candid. Europe and the first world, to which the United States belongs, remain mostly white, for now; and the third world, although mixed, contains a lot of non-white people. Embracing cultural distance, cultural-distance nationalism, means, in effect, taking the position that our country will be better off with more whites and fewer non-whites.”
>Wax expounded on her beliefs that people of Western origin are more scrupulous, empirical, and orderly than people of non-Western origin, and that women are less intellectual than men.

newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/a-penn-law-professor-wants-to-make-america-white-again

Attached: thewax.jpg (256x257, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pQz54
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: wax1.png (676x473, 193K)

Maybe she's smart enough to realize that the "im not white, im jewish" doesn't work when there are no more whites to blame all the world's ills on.
They will be targeted, just as they train their golems to target us.

Attached: wax2.png (992x510, 236K)

She merely bases her conclusions on evidence, which is rare from a jew

Dismisses colonialism as an excuse for other countries being shitholes.

Attached: wax4.png (975x600, 308K)

>Is Amy Wax /ourgirl/ and /ourjew/?
Kubrick will forever be /ourjew/

Attached: 1971.png (499x627, 296K)

Attached: wax5.png (998x628, 336K)

Attached: wax6.png (995x628, 341K)

Attached: wax7.png (982x375, 206K)

Attached: wax8.png (917x639, 275K)

>Still not knowing how Jews work

Jews are a hive mind. They work as a collective consciousness. Many Jews 'take one for the team'. Some Jews telling some truths allows them to become gatekeepers of movements rising against them.

It's not all necessarily conscious. They instinctively attach themselves to everything. They are parasitoids. They're bugs.

I mean it's all common sense and conventional wisdom here on Jow Forums, but she's saying it in the New Yorker. The crazy left will certainly try to "cancel" her.

Could she be the one in 6 million jew?

Attached: wax9.png (973x576, 162K)

Attached: wax10.png (994x449, 188K)

Attached: wax11.png (992x421, 236K)

Attached: wax12.png (983x572, 289K)

> The crazy left will certainly try to "cancel" her.

Jews can say whatever they want publicly. Whites and even blacks, can’t.

Nobody wants to take the waxpill?

I think it would be good if she and others could get this conversation going in the mainstream. Wanting a majority white country makes sense for all.

She seems well spoken and level headed which is rare for a jew and even rarer for a woman. All these quotes you've posted i agree with. They only question I have is what her angle is, what her grift is. And if she doesn't have one well, maybe she is /ourjew/.
Just like Thomas Sowell can take a stand against niggers I don't see why one out of 20M jews can tell the truth.

Attached: 1566669285554.jpg (530x684, 47K)

Agreed. Good thread but it doesn’t fit pols narrative of evil joos.

>joos
never seen that used by user posting in good faith.

It's not just about whites. Every race would benefit from ethno-nationalism. The standard of living would obviously be different but that's the point- races are different.

I didn't know Joel Osteen had a sister!

looks like a jew

>so based! She makes fun of niggers and the mentally ill!
>Oh yeah the only thing she asks of her followers is to worship jews and die for israel

This ugly(really fucking disgusting) kike can fuck right off

Jews
Kikes
Nigger
Faggot

Not a shill kys retard

Bobby Fischer actually, but what of living jews?

Never called you a shill. Just said your not posting I'm good faith ie: contributing to discussion.
>Which you're still not doing

Attached: 1566684820743.jpg (900x900, 144K)

Where does she mock niggers and retards? All three excerpts op posted seem level headed.

This.

He literally died for our sins. ((((They)))) killed the "traitor", like they did with Jesus.

Nah, she’s just another mentally deranged yenta who fetishizes goyish aryan men. She’s a disgusting whore and women who would rather absorb nordic and aryan genetics into our bloodlines instead of exterminating the goyim should be shamed and shunned.

Is she advocating jewish inclusion in a white ethnostate? I'm not giving the Jew Yorker a click

archive.is/pQz54 - Here you go, user.

Thx bb

She is completely right in what she says imo.

watch her lectures. she's absolutely based af.

not ours unless she tells the truth about the kikes

If she weren't a jew, she'd have been abused much more than she is now

Even worse, she has advocated for the inclusion of nordic and aryan genes into jewish bloodlines, and encouraged many good, modest, and family oriented Jewish girls to absorb aryan dna for their children.

As someone who is in law school, I wish all of my law school professors were like her. She's an inspiration and a true hero of mine.
Two of my professors from last semester signed an official "Letter of Rebuke" which they sent to UPenn, admonishing them for not firing her yet.

Nice job user, send it to Molyneux

I for one am extremely impressed by her substantial basedness.

Ahh. So there's the angle. She wants to tie the jew genetically to whites, making the consequences of jewish attempts at global enslavement irreversibly tied to whites.

She probably realizes that all this racemixing multiculti propaganda is actually destroying Jews more than anything. Especially considering most Jews in the next generation only identify it as a vague cultural marker with no concrete meaning.

(((They))) killed him.

An actual based Jew somehow said Jews are Jewy and that white people should control their own countries

Jesus was born a jew. He was the best man that ever lived. Jews are spawn of the Devil but there are probably some good jews here and there.

based, maybe she has a mischling daughter

I bet those anne frank comics converted her

Attached: 1537303613888.gif (300x259, 1.68M)