Why can't women code, Jow Forums?

Why can't women code, Jow Forums?

Attached: code.png (1357x1281, 1.6M)

ROFL LOL LMAO KEK JEJ LULZ I FELL FROM MY CHAIR DUDE NICE MEME I LITERALLY CANT STOP LAUGHING X-D dank epi maymay bro this remindz me of that one time I got shot to tha knee then i got 90000000001 INTERNETZ GOOD BOY POINTZ YOU'RE A BIG GUY (FOR YOU) HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHA I'M GONNA SAY THE N WORD NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERN *insert lenny face* SIMPLY EBIC BRO lulz HAHAHA THANKS LORI I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LIK THIS POST!!!!!!!! HEY GUYZ SMELEE THREAD POST UR ROSTERS CUZ SHE'S IN HAHAHA BUT WHAT IF SHE IZ AKTUALLY A HE *plays xxxfiles theme* O___O 2+1=3 ILLERMINATY CONFIRMED!!!!! (FORMERLY UNCONFIRMED)

Man built the world.

obviously they can. In the 1960s when computer programming was seen as clerical work they let women do it. When it became important and mainstream the boys took over.

Attached: margaret_hamilton_-_restoration.jpg (800x600, 68K)

they can
you just won't see it in some instagram thots profile

Coding is still clerk work. It is labor. If you try it, you think it is labor

Most women (not all but most) have never had to do anything difficult or demanding in their lives, whenever something hard comes up, a man steps in to save them. Changing a tire, lifting something heavy, figuring out why the TV doesn't work, etc. The brain is like a muscle. If you sit around all day and don't use your brain, it atrophies. Men and women suffer from this but unlike men, who are forced to tackle adversity head on, women live life on easymode and never develop any skills.

The chick in your picture probably coasted through comp-sci borrowing code and getting answers for homework by flirting with beta orbiters. Now she can't code properly, and if she ever gets a job coding, again, she will rely on beta orbiters to keep her job.

Have a pity (you)

The ones who can are properly autistic (as coders should be) so they don't post on instagram.

They can do it quite well actually, it's just much less women are interested in programming than men are.

those that can code dont brag about it

why cant shills slide a thread, Jow Forums?

Do you really believe she wrote all that?

There are already a million threads kissing Trump's fat fucking ass along with praising Israel, sorry I tried to inject some variety for a change Moshe.

That picture is in the liberal history of 100% true facts so of course it's real user.

Attached: 6pyutq1gw6lz.png (351x421, 217K)

Tits or gtfo

I don’t get it, I don’t code. Is she bad at coding?

This was one of the first things that redpilled me. This woman knows nothing about programming but "runs" an all girls academy for coding and was on Bill Nye's show as their "tech expert".

Imagine thinking that more lines of code means you're a good programmer

Attached: 3346662.png (372x351, 48K)

what is the joke here guys?

is she pretending to code or she just doesnt know how to change directory to code?

Attached: 1565436740598.jpg (400x344, 43K)

You ever use windows command prompt? She is using that for linux and just navigating directories and printing out the contents over and over. Basically doing C:whatever and dir * over and over and over again

What is this utter shit she's eating?

Attached: 1566765398465.jpg (171x275, 14K)

Same shit can apply to momma's boys. I know a guy who doesn't even know how to operate an oven.

Attached: Untitled.png (901x445, 42K)

this

why are twitter journalists so opposed to learning to code themselves?

Big cities have this meme lunch where they don't buy overpriced salads anymore but "bowls" which is just veggies, brown rice and some protein mixed together. I had it once cost me $15

Attached: Untitled.png (756x437, 216K)

probably a worse offender than the navigating shit. Some could argue she is looking for something she misplaced but this is just pathetic.

The roastie cries out in pain as it tries to be sarcastic

Are you ok

There is zero code in that image

I'm retarded what is she doing?

>I'm retarded what is she doing?
Trying to find a man in all the wrong places.

Making a vacuous attempt to appearing smarter than she is.

kek

That’s Margaret Hamilton you dunce. She was the software engineer lead for the Apollo space program.

But you’re right about most women not knowing how to code. Some however really know their shit, but they are quit rare

Operating an oven is a woman’s job

agree, i had three retarded girls in my IT course and the only thing the did in 3 fucking years was to copy from the others at each fucking test

noice. also, i am specifically oppressing women and preventing them from entering or succeeding in programming. if they want to overcome this hardship, they'll have to take me down.

to any journalists here, i wont stop oppressing non-whites and women. ever. game on.

Attached: triple self portrait.jpg (800x1017, 604K)

sir? are you okay?

My roommate loves this broad and thinks she’s gods gift to the universe. Can someone breakdown why she’s dumb here for a retard like me?

i wonder what they do at work? its not something that you can hide.

its not that they can't code, its that this whole girl power bullshit that started 20 years ago, rewards absolute drivel as success and women are fast tracked to management.

all the worthwhile women programmers i've met are now in their 50s and write software for legacy systems.

they can't hide, but they can't be fired either.

Believe it or not they get absorbed by big companies who can afford to have dead weight on their payroll. In this way they can claim diversity for the diversity nazis who routinely audit their company.

Attached: 1495490716120.jpg (961x1213, 381K)

Entropy, and women aren't built for highly competitive environments. They're outliers that will ruin you, but women generally aren't good for the field.

She looks pretty good desu

Attached: 1565375897806.jpg (752x620, 138K)

>she needs to join our startup
>lets invite her
oh no non onononon

coding up an arena for virtual dogfights.

Ive seen women who can code and are not bad in hard sciences in general
They were all fucked in the head one way or another
Maybe its just my experience but i suspect its correlating

She created a function in Ruby that takes two words and makes them one word. In addition it's a hello world tutorial so I'm willing to bet shes about 4 hours in at best.

concatenate_strings("Fuck", "Women")