I fell for the meme

I am a real estate agent, full on fucking Realtor. I've had my license for two months and work for a broker that supplies me decent leads, but fuck me this job is soul crushing. These houses we're selling are so overpriced and ridiculous, and I now realized I made a huge mistake and don't want to do this anymore.

Not only that, but in the work related circles I'm in, everybody (even my local realtor board) are 100% convinced the marketing is about to take a huge shit and they're scrounging and taking everything they can before it drops.

Not to mention my broker pays me $30,000 salary and I only get 20% commission (on 3% of list price), but for the first 3 months I'm locked in at 5% because I'm ~new~
So not only do I hate this industry, but I'm being jewed as all hell by a guy who hypnotises himself with Tony Robinson videos, and makes me work 85 hour weeks.

>tldr; I just wasted $750 and 3 weeks of schooling to find out this industry blows.

Attached: 1566464978775.jpg (480x960, 45K)

>3 weeks
>$750
>$30,000 a year for 3 weeks of school
>commission probation because you’re a 3 week school newfag
>comes up Jow Forums and cries
Literally keep working and man up faggot. Suck it up, save some money, and keep moving forward because this is just a temporary road block.

While you’re saving up and making back that measles $750 you lost, look into trades in your area. There’s lots of job openings available. Man up and figure it out

>These houses we're selling are so overpriced
That's your opinion. Location is everything.
85hr/week blows, but since you're here, you don't have a gf or life, so why not make some money while you're at it? Save up, invest, don't give it to jews.

are you in real estate?

>$750

Holy shit faggot grow up.

good news is you're not a slave. Go do something else.
Become a fucking electrician if you have half a brain you can get an apprenticeship and all the electricians are getting old.

Thanks for the 750 ya schmuck, i schedule classes for my branch.
t. Mexican realtor

Post the In-Zillow prices, and there will be an end to the horrors.

kek

no shit my broker pays $26,000/mo to zillow for leads, that's are only source of lead gen right now but we're consistently busy. I work for an extremely small brokerage (4 guys including the broker)

So you're making minimum wage $7/hour to bullshit people on house tours, but could potentially make 2k on a single sale of a 300k house @ 20% commission of a 3% sales fee. That's not too bad, get 5 or 6 sales a year and you're making more than the average college bachelor degree.

In order to stay employed here he told me I have to sell $1,000,000 worth of houses each month. I see this as borderline impossible. We're in an area boomers retire and the average price of a home is $300k

Yes I suppose I should be fortunate, and quit my crying but I haven't had a day of in 35 days now, working 12 hour days and I'm frustrated as all hell.

day off*

The real question is how does one break into the scam training class business? Sounds lucrative and hilarious.

Attached: 4288442da239b65c55c209de6a826be4caf40c5ac865f6f0a2c73d5c4a3cbfc4.jpg (750x937, 118K)

oh, then you're getting scammed, that's very unrealistic to sell 3+ houses a month.
Sounds like the Kirby Vacuum scam in my area, some shady dude was hiring people right out of high school to peddle vacuums door to door but he wants like 10k in sales a month, he knows it's impossible, so you get worked to the bone for a couple months, use all leads from friends, and he tosses you once you run out of energy. Always another person around the corner to rope in with "HEY DO YOU WANT TO MAKE $1,000 PER WEEK WITH NO EXPERIENCE?"

Wow, three weeks and $750. You could have gone to medical school instead. What a tragic miscalculation. And everybody knows there's absolutely no money to be made in real estate. Just ask Donald Trump. Your life is over, too late to change course, head in the oven, goodbye cruel world.

tl/dr: OP is a giant faggot who has sucked a mile of dick.

Seriously, and he told me and the other agent (both started at the same time) that he interviewed 60+ people and we stood out.
I'm working myself to death right now and I don't know how permanent this is going to be

RAGIE WAGIE

Attached: emergency thread derail.jpg (1279x1706, 442K)

oh jesus no why did you put ketchup on bananas

OP you sound like a huge faggot. Go back to being a neet and get out of sales because you're an autistic cunt who can't talk to people.

I'm very good in social situations, can't understand how or why but I'm extremely likeable. I get compliments daily, I just don't enjoy this current job because I'm being worked like a slave and have extremely high expectations set on me, so I've come here to vent that shit out and yes in retrospect I would not have phrase my OP that way

>being this new

Attached: 1421017955218.jpg (750x1024, 114K)

I've been here since 2012 and this is the first time I'm seeing that

Do you have any H1-B Indians in your area? They seem to be a prime market to sell low-quality mcmansions in tacky suburbs.

There are “dues” to pay at every job, trade, or industry when you start out.

the final solution is 9
>2+1 = 3
>3+7 = 10
>1+0 = 1
>1+3 = 4
>4+4 = 8
>8+1 = 9

Anything that's hip with libershits, vegan-food, pilates, etc, look up in huffpost or gizmodo; just watch some videos on the topic of your choice, make power-point presentation and print-outs to give them, then advertise your classes and cash in.

Maybe he said that to keep you on your toes, to get you motivated and busy. I've been told impossible performance in my other job, nobody in that job would hit the "target" ever. It was only to prevent us from slacking off, and so that they had excuse to sack you.
I wouldn't worry about that if I was you. And if they are serious then they will sack you, so fucking what? Getting sacked is part of the job in this timeline, get used to it, and be prepared. Always have money saved.