Journalism is dead

Journalism is dead.

Where can we get good information from in the modern age of clickbait and propaganda? "Word of mouth" online? How many Jow Forums users come here for news?

Attached: ft.png (1046x718, 957K)

I only read financial news, since economics commands almost everything anyway, and I eventually hear about the really important news on politics.

Attached: elevator.png (500x561, 218K)

>news dosesnt downright support neo nazi drumpfeis or dobald gumpf
>I-ITS BAD JOURNALISM JOURNALISM IS DEAD

What about people who are bringing up the idea of a "Trump recession"? I can't trust most of the financial news either anymore. Can you recommend a few that are grounded in objective reality?

I don't care about Trump, even though I like him, but I live in Canada, and I want the news to be news, not rumors, opinion, entertainment, or stupidity like

Read state propaganda. Unironically. But make sure you read both sides. Read Voice Of America and then counterbalance it with RT and other countries’ propaganda. State media is honest in its bias. Private media is dishonest in its objectivity.

Don't the Rothschild's literally run the Financial Times?

Are people who are antitrump literally going to side with the (((Roth's)))?

Sorry man. C'est fin. From now on we have to know better via not triggering at boomers and shit when they don't check dates on their Trump shill posts.

Fake News is EVERYWHERE

For actual habbenings, I get better info from on-the-ground eyewitnesses posting on Twitter these days. The MSM is too slow.

ass blasted magapede triggered someone made fun of muh gowd empowa lmao

Attached: 1563123513926.jpg (360x360, 32K)

"Elevator Tape" reminds me of those "conspiracy iceberg" memes that look like they're listing tiers of conspiracy theories, but towards the bottom it's just making stuff up to be funny.

It's kinda retarded how even economic journals have become churches of SJW propaganda.

You can't read a report on the stocks of Asian markets without the Jewish catlady author telling you how evil you are for being white, and how you need to cut your own son's dick off.

Good idea. I used to read RT but it was obviously critical of america while protective of Russia. I haven't read VOA, but it would be interesting to read both sides of an issue, even though it's a fallacy that the truth would be somewhere in the middle, but it would still give a better picture.

Wikipedia says Nikkei owns them.

It's always better from the source, but then again...

Attached: tweets.png (500x320, 90K)

Media should be looked at to see what narrative or propaganda which side is trying to push and for what reason.

You gotta think critically and rise above thinking that media is reporting facts

This is the first place I come for news.

>DRUMPF IS LITERALLY HITLER

Attached: 1564938414228.jpg (614x376, 58K)

Attached: 1544372830325.jpg (460x614, 58K)

Attached: 1548765727071.jpg (775x767, 151K)

Attached: 1544374637323.jpg (750x676, 102K)

When I hear about something, I come here, and most of the time I find the truth here, like all of those fake Amazon rainforest fire pics from years ago.

Nice