WTF POL YOU TOLD ME CHINA CAN ONLY STEAL OUR TECHS

Attached: 1544658836929.png (996x840, 499K)

Attached: agent johnny huwhite8.jpg (600x545, 103K)

Just stole Japanese technology this time.

They can also steal Japan's tech.

Fucking leaf, stole my dubz.

White engineers working in china tho

China BTFO
ever so funny.

Their escalators move at approximately 1.5mph. Dozens die per year. If their trains move at 400mph, how many do you think will die?

Fuck man do you have a life other than spamming that meme in every thread?

I wouldn't get within a mile of that chink deathtrap.

Can't wait for the CCTV footage.

The train is faster than any Japanese train, retards.

Now that’s what I call cope.

This

>china invented maglev
WRONG_trump.jpg

>how many do you think will die?
the correct answer is: not enough.

Because Japan has safety standards.

Wasn't theft.Wasn't you.I laugh in your general direction.

i'm sure it is, right up until the second it blows the fuck up.

I'll believe it when it's built and running consistently. The Chinese fabricate data like it's a bodily function.

>line up to ride in supercool futuristic train at unimaginable speeds
>sorry Chang, your social credit score is doubleplusungood
>lower head and walk sadly away
>turn corner and get devoured by standard Chink escalator

Yeah. Taking the normie bus suddenly doesn’t seem so bad.

Attached: 4D25BAC4-EC0F-43E0-9D18-4E00BD091FC9.jpg (949x983, 521K)

white technology, white invention, therefore not chink...

It will derail, killing thousands of chinks...

A car falling off a cliff is faster than any Japanese car too.

COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE

Who cares? The chinks steal all technology there and they do not have a good domestic economy.
The Chinks are basically trapped ants in their cities or regions.

This is unironically stolen tech. Some American scientist came up with this, complete with a functional model that proved it works, in like the 40's or 50's. It's just an asinine waste of power, China can break even because there are tons of insects swarming all over the place nonstop to buy tickets. Passenger trains in the US are a novelty and cargo can't be shipped this way.

>Wanting evidence from the Chinese, who have a track record of making shit like this up
>i.e. not a gullible faggot
>I'm the one coping

Americans are coping extra hard these days. I will rather start thinking about white/China union since it's pretty clear spices and niggers are far worse and will only act as a burden to US and EU than a proper workforce.

Fuck off cheng, humans are talking.

Nothing wrong with stealing technology and knowhow.

>be chink
>pull up 3d modeling program software made in sanfrancisco by team of random bugboy "men" on huawei chinkbook made of stolen apple designs
>slap together shit looking 3D train
>print generic looking designs
>give to fellow chink builder man
>chink builder man orders rusted sheet metal made by country peasants factory
>spray paint shit metal with westerner made paint to look shiny and new
>dial up CIA glowmen and ask for military tech engines hidden in area 55 or some demonic underground cult dungeon lab where PHD egghead nerds are kidnapped and tortured to work on aay blueprints given to CIA after transferring kid DNA to aay reptiles
>we smartu piggus BTFO

Attached: really pepe.jpg (250x234, 4K)

>stole Japanese technology
looks like stealing technology is the way to go in life

oh wow, it's another "highspeed" train that can only utilize 50% of it's speed because of shitty rails.

Attached: pathetic.png (500x483, 247K)

The Chūō Shinkansen has been under development since the 1990s and the current Yamanashi test line is ridable for tourism.
Qingdao Maglev – Maglev bullet train capable of max speed of 600 km/h (373 mph)
SCMaglev (Chūō Shinkansen) – Maglev bullet train capable of regular speed of 505km/h (314mph) and max speed of 603 km/h (375 mph)

>“China’s high speed rail technology is already far better than the Japanese Bullet Train, Shinkansen.” That was how, six years ago, Wang Yongping, head of the Chinese Railway Ministry’s advertising department, refuted allegations of intellectual piracy.
>Wang asserted that the new model Chinese trains were superior, and that the Shinkansen and the Beijing-Shanghai High Speed Railway were “not even close to being comparable.” He further bragged: “China wants to give technical assistance to Japan.”
>High-ranking Chinese officials purged for wrongdoings have a habit of resurfacing in other top government jobs. But for many critics, the overnight re-emergence of Wang Yongping, the Ministry of Railways spokesman fired this week, seemed particularly tone-deaf to the national mood.
>Mr. Wang is widely viewed as having been relieved of the ministry post because of his performance after the train collision near the coastal city of Wenzhou in July that killed at least 40 people.
>Yoshiyuki Kasai, honorary chairman of the Central Japan Railway Company, criticizes the decision to transfer technology. “The Shinkansen is the jewel of Japan. The technology transfer to China was a huge mistake,” he said.

Attached: Series_L0.jpg (2334x1313, 1.06M)

can't wait to see it blow itself up, remember guys if it's made by the chinks, it's always predisposed to self destructing.

That would make them just as effective as Germany in that case.

I'll believe it when the chinks have a train that functions as claimed and doesn't derail and kill hundreds on day 1.

Eh, could be worse. Like a Boeing Max dropping out of the sky because Amerigoblins outsourced the software development to India.

That's awfully pessimistic. This one train will rack up a kill count in the first month that dwarfs all German rail fatalities for 30 years easily. Stop using your outdated metrics of success and accept that the chinese care more about setting a new high score than any arbitrary eurocentric metric YOU care about.

Japan prides itself on the Shinkansen never having an accident ONCE in its entire history. All while going hundreds of miles and hour and carrying hundreds of thousands a day.
China is going to shoah that reputation in a week. We will get to see hundreds of gooks cooking alive in what looks like a horizontal ultralow altitude comet of fire and death, all on livestream.

they can also steal Japan's it seems.

Are you communist? "Our" techs?

Wang Yongping's comments about the superiority of Chinese high speed rail technology was in the same month as the Wenzhou train collision btw.

>China is going to shoah that reputation in a week. We will get to see hundreds of gooks cooking alive in what looks like a horizontal ultralow altitude comet of fire and death, all on livestream.

Attached: alien_grin.gif (220x242, 2.78M)

>Countries not full of niggers and jews have advanced tech

Attached: 1566711228945m.jpg (1024x624, 63K)

1.5*36(400/1.5)^2sin/r
Carry the 9...
Adjust for inflation....

About 3 trillion if my math is right

Attached: DjzUhWLXcAEfv-9.jpg (661x505, 57K)

>our
>t.Pajeet

The beauty of building this in China is that no one cares. If it flies off of the tracks and into a stadium full of people. No one will give a shit. So they are free to push the limits to the max. Great testing ground for dangerous new tech.

>top speed ICE 3 330 km/h, regular operating speed 300 km/h in germany

you're wrong

Not even true buddy

>CCTV
>Chink Crash TeleVision

>China only steals our tech!
>China has 30k miles of bullet train tracks through every kind of environment and they are the cheapest to use but rival Japan’s speed and reliability per mile traveled.

Imagine $20 to go from NYC to Dallas in a few hours.

Nah but we have greyhound where you can spend several hundred dollars, have drooling niggers keep you up/steal your bags/pickpocket you and it takes days to get anywhere and the stations are another $20 Uber ride from anything.

>Shinkansen
>major accidents: 1
>Chinas entire 50% larger high speed railway network
>major accidents in its entire history: 1

Take the China-pill. The West is failing, no amount of coping will save you. Only emulating China’s National Bolshevism can save America and Europe

The chink train claims to reach 600 km/h, can only reach 50% of that speed because of bad railways, meaning only 300 km/h is reached.
German trains operate at 300 km/h.
Thus, it's effectively the same.

You couldn't pay me to ride on that death trap.

>Over the Shinkansen's 50-plus year history, carrying over 10 billion passengers, there have been no passenger fatalities due to train accidents such as derailments or collisions, despite frequent earthquakes and typhoons. Injuries and a single fatality have been caused by doors closing on passengers or their belongings; attendants are employed at platforms to prevent such accidents.

>On 23 July 2011, two high-speed trains travelling on the Yongtaiwen railway line collided on a viaduct in the suburbs of Wenzhou, Zhejiang province, People's Republic of China. The two trains derailed each other, and four cars fell off the viaduct. 40 people were killed, at least 192 were injured, 12 of which were severe injuries.
>On orders from the authorities, the rescue effort concluded less than a day following the accident, and the damaged train cars were seen being broken apart by backhoes and buried nearby. The Railway Ministry justified the burial by claiming that the trains contained valuable "national level" technology that could be stolen. However, hours after the rescuers had been told to stop searching for survivors, a 2-year-old girl was found alive in the wreckage.

Attached: wenzhoutraincollision.jpg (1024x689, 291K)

the souless commie chinks would rather bury children alive than risk being embarrassed on the international stage

You are talking to diaspora niggers who will literally will cite shit from Wikipedia on you for their ridiculous denial and talking bullshit

Maglev trains are literally 40 year old tech. They aren’t worth their own electric bill.

so
>Shinkansen
>major accidents: 1
>Chinas entire 50% larger high speed railway network
>major accidents in its entire history: 1

Attached: derailed.jpg (1280x960, 312K)

>desired outcome 600 km/h
>outcome 300 km/h

that is not effective at all

Obviously, China needs to improve its railway structure.
Just like Germany.

Kek. Did you ever wonder why there were so many Chinese in San Francisco user? The Chinese built your trans-continental railways.

Attached: china railway.jpg (1600x900, 917K)

protip: they're lying.

>600km train even at 50% would make it effectively the same as a 300km/h train
>that is not effective at all
Go back filling up cupnoodles if you dont even understand English, Nguyen

Who cares chinese are disgusting bug people we should of nuke them out of existence

They stole Japs tech for high-speed rails, faggot. They are just gonna try to increase the speed of their current trains and hope their stolen tech will be able to scale with their idiocy.

> maglev
> pioneered by China

From a 6.6M earthquake. The derailment caused no fatalities.

>Derailment mechanism: The damage status was studied, causes of derailment were suggested, the behavior of railcars after derailment until they came to a stop was predicted, and the validity of the estimations and predictions was confirmed by simulations. The results, in relation to the derailment of the Joetsu Shinkansen Toki No. 325, suggested that damage to structures and subsidence of structures were both negligible, and neither could be considered as a cause leading to the derailment. Thus, the derailment was estimated to have occurred due to seismic motion. Based on the results of the simulations, the mode of derailment was thought to be as follows: the railcars vibrated approximately below the center of gravity after experiencing large seismic waves, and this resulted in a rocking derailment.

trains are for people that live places where they can't afford the luxury and freedom of a car. /thread

bugs can organise and reproduce anything whites or japanese have produced, but don't kek yourself into thinking they can make something out of nothing.
I'm not being an asshole to chinks since arabs can't even reproduce a car, a tech that's been available for more than a century.

they stole the tech and then hacked back into our computers and deleted the original blueprints. this is why the chinese are so dangerous. They are doing to whites what whites did to africans - stealing their technology and then erasing any knowledge of that technology from their victim's memory.

Free trade and tourism between whites and Asians would be fine, living in the same nation is cancer though.

Chang turn off the proxy your cope is SEETHING I feel so bad for you my dude. It's obvious from your ID alone that you're a filthy chink so go cook up some pig fat with your gutter oil and make some more bugmen disposable babies with your wife okay? You need to cool down

It's much simpler. They picked the brightest kids they had and paid for them to go to MIT and Caltech and all the best STEM universities. Notice how you don't see any Chinese students doing media studies or gender studies? They took this knowledge from the universities, which they paid for, and applied it.

You're fucking autistic

Imagine coming here and trying to pretend the chinese don't have spies all across the country and aren't actively stealing tech from all over the world everyday.
Absolutely brainless thread with no meaning, merit or value.

they will replace air travel which is even more expensive energy wise

Yes that railway being built over/under the ocean is just marginal cost right?

once again asians can't create anything new and prove incapable of original ideas

>Escalators eat people in china
>Trusting anything moving past 20km/h made by chinese engineers
Fucking lul this shit it going to cause one of the worst disasters in china

Sharing is caring, and sharing beneficial technology like faster rail transportation is a good thing for the world.

These trains never reach top speeds. Last time i used an ICE, it went like 160-200 km/h. The renfe train in spain was faster than our garbage rails.

We have a better maglev concept ready since the late 90s, but our democr*cy is too corrupt and dumb to build something.

"Everyone is just stealing our tech" is a typical murkan delusion which they try to push as propaganda
Sadly some retards even believe this

>Hits 600km/h
>Flies off rails
>blows through 20 flimsily made buildings
>Kills an entire city population

effectiveness = result / target

300 km/h / 330 km/h = 0.91
300 km/h / 600 km/h = 0.5

I wonder what a train looks like crashing at 600km/h.

Gentlemen, this is China we are talking about. They can barely keep their elevators and escalators operating.
After thousands of deaths, this will also be scrapped, unless removing a percentage of the population was their intent to begin with.

Is daijobu. Civilians are resources that replenish themselves.

How many chiggers can this kill at one time?

Share with us of your full auto rifles.

Of course they don't always travel at maximum operating speed, but I'd be suprised if the chinese high speed train even manages to pass the 400 km/h. At least the ICE is able to reach 320 km/h in france.

Most of us gave our Fass-90 back after we finished military service.

we americhads bouta finna introduce the maglev scooter

miga retards will believe anything that comes out of trump's mouth

Maglev was never a jap tech. It was german.

Imagine having all the good tech but allowing leftist to defund your scientific research to turn off nuclear and give more money to refugees

this is what peak German looks like

I know you guys can buy it after your service, why didn't you?