USA Southern States Hate Thread

Dump any thoughts, images, jokes you have about the South...I'm tired of dealing with all the retards and niggers that live here

Attached: retardland.png (300x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=19Os804CPig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein
bitchute.com/video/VBAcYvnbOIPM/
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
youtube.com/watch?v=qzc7OMwjt8w
youtube.com/watch?v=1vH-4I3hzX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The worst southern state is ten-thousand times better than the best commie city.

>divide and conquer
Fuck off, southerners are pretty cool.
t. Boston

Jow Forums is a pro-CSA board. Yankee Union supporters need not apply.

Attached: 1553856285094.jpg (409x444, 71K)

good thing im not, but have you actually tried living in this god-forsaken area? no one that lives down here has any common sense and every conversation is "muh college football team"

Sounds like you're just as much of a bigot as you yankees accuse us of being.

Oh so you're just a faggot lucky enough to live in the south? First, GO BRAVES and DAWGS and FUCK Alabama football. Second, yeah you're definitely a faggot. And third, God bless Dixie, the South will rise again!

Georgia represent! Niggerball is gay though.

Attached: D7SHVvdWkAEKPkW.jpg (799x799, 78K)

better than living in say, commiefornia, all these fucks talk about is global warming and then proceed to do absolutely fuck all about it. At least when the morons talk about college football they actually like and support it, here the fucking liberals are gigantic hypocrites. Can't wait to return home.

Here's an idea: Leave. Why stay in an area you hate? Move to California, or downstate New York, or Chicago.

fucking retard, do you even have a high-school diploma?

OR instead of moving to a polar opposite of this , which is equally awful, I could move to a more desolate state like Montana or New Mexico

You're just a pussy bitch.

Based.

Two things: One we're neighbors and we should be united against Yankee scum so in that respect we're brothers but the Alabama man in me says go fuck yourself and Roll Tide.
>I quit watching niggeroval though.

CSA stands for Combined Syndicates of America, an organization that wants to turn America into a group of anarchist communes.

Yankee go home !

Attached: AFDFA6F9-F09E-40A0-B547-FAE2704323E5.jpg (1631x988, 181K)

Don't let the door slap your ass on the way out you bluebelly faggot.

Every confederate monument should be surrounded by broken railroad tracks and a statue of Sherman of atleast double the size should be raised next to it.

Attached: 1528732036138.jpg (597x467, 78K)

>Dump any thoughts
I wish the confederacy won the civil war

Go, NOW.

Idk I tend to think that the South is better in some ways but worst in others. The system is designed so that nobody wins.

CSA is a Jew funded rebellion to BLACK America

Alabama is filled with hicks, fake lions and drug abusers.

D O W N W I T H T H E T R A I T O R S U P W I T H T H E S T A R S
youtube.com/watch?v=19Os804CPig

>Dump any thoughts you have about the South..

Why would I think about the South? I'm from California. You're not on the West coast, nor are you New York. Therefore you don't matter in any way to anyone.

Get btfo yankie scum

Attached: 1562686191333.jpg (1070x541, 155K)

Fake lions? Huh?

>fake lions
?

Attached: Jewish Supremacy in Action.jpg (602x430, 98K)

The worst thing about the South is all the faggot yanks that have invaded.

You got a bigger problem than the retards and niggers

Attached: Rich (((whites))).jpg (472x500, 77K)

Don't ponder it. It's Alabama. Do you really give a flying fuck what happens there?

No. No you don't.

But then again, so does the whole country.

Attached: Clown World.jpg (4652x2692, 3.42M)

ok but what are you even talking about? what is a fake lion?

>imagine actually hating dixie

Attached: Subliminal Programming.jpg (670x800, 120K)

This is gonna hurt. But it's the truth.

Attached: Happy birthday to the ground.png (897x862, 536K)

I live in Alabama, so yeah kind of.

Radicalize the left is the only way to justify our existance

Attached: 1566603453724.jpg (769x767, 63K)

Tldr. Next time you have something to say? Try saying it. Reposting nonsense just reveals your shill-ness.

Not only that but this was confirmed by a former google employee

They have sex with their sisters and cousins, so it's easy to get laid.

I have no idea. But it's Alabama. Who cares what they have?

No. It's hot, humid, fire ants and, worst of all, it's full of Southerners.

>fake lions
Gonna need some sauce on this

People are predominately christian down there and well, they worship a kike on a stick.

The linage in pic related is a jewish blood line and because they do worship a kike on a stick (who never existed) they subconsciously will gravitate towards things that Jews own, since they believe their jewish savior is gonna rule the world when (((he comes back))).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham
Abraham[a] (né Abram)[b] is the common (((patriarch))) of Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and other religions.[1] In Judaism, he is the (((founding father))) of the covenant of the pieces, the special relationship between the Jewish people and God; in Christianity, he is the (((prototype))) of all believers, Jewish or Gentile; and in Islam he is seen as (((a link))) in the chain of prophets that begins with Adam and culminates in Muhammad

>In Jewish tradition, Abraham is called Avraham Avinu (אברהם אבינו), "our father Abraham," signifying that he is both the (((biological))) progenitor of the Jews and the father of Judaism, the first Jew

The first five books of the bible is the torah, a thing from Judaism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torah
>Genesis
>Exodus
>Numbers
>Leviticus
>Deuteronomy
>... Common to all these meanings, Torah consists of the (((origin of Jewish))) peoplehood...

There is much more than just this, but the fact remains that the entire religion starts off with Judaism and branches off into a narrative of Jewish genealogy all the way down to christ, whom said that the (((law))), will not pass until the Earth passes.

So OT still applies which in turn means, that Jew's law applies. Then Jews end up being in a disproportionate amount of positions of power and influence in countries outside their own. The south is thick in a book of jewish witchcraft.

Attached: Icon of Sin.png (1187x1003, 825K)

As a Southerner, I'd like to speak from my perspective.

Everyone thinks we're retarded and mean, so we overcompensate by being really nice, but we can get really retarded and mean. We're all kind of fat and work manual labor jobs for at the very least 10 years of our lives, and end up pretty large and intimidating... but we all pack so we all know size doesn't matter. Most of the Southern states are pretty poor, so stuff doesn't matter much, just being friendly and looking to have a good time is the most important part of a person, 2ndly is working hard for what you have.

>that live here
>here
You one of those southerners you hate?

>fought and died to keep niggers at their rightful station in America
>had anti-miscegenation laws all the way up to 1967
>formed a paramilitary wing (KKK) to handle the “free” niggers that their northern brothers unleashed on them
Union troops fought and died to make niggers your equal and Lincoln’s final speech makes this apparent.
>The speech introduced the complex topic of reconstruction, especially as it related to the state of Louisiana. For the first time in a public setting, Lincoln expressed his support for black suffrage. This statement incensed John Wilkes Booth, a member of the audience, who vowed, "That is the last speech he will make." A white supremacist and Confederate activist, Booth made good on his threat three days later.

>Refuses to uses his eyes and look up people on google.
Wow. Much shilling.
However, it's known that these people lie and having them in positions of power to determine what reaches our minds through our screens is a grave concern considering how they lied about the holohoax.

Attached: Truth comes out.png (682x607, 572K)

no, I just unfortunately have had to live here for 20 years and I am nothing like anyone here...college has been great because I have made some really good friends from better states and now I am just ready to GTFO

>christian-hating atheist
Gee, thanks for all the modern faggotry, you sure showed us!

You damn right I hate the religious program that causes my country to cuck itself out to Israel whilst racking up debt to a (((private bank))) that lends our money at an interest.

When the economic collapse happens and crime/famines abound and they start killing people in Gulags, you will only have yourself to blame.

Attached: Christianity.jpg (3888x4500, 3.98M)

>I just unfortunately have had to live here for 20 years and I am nothing like anyone here.

So I was right. Good luck on your travels. I hate some aspects of the south but aspects of the south gets too much crap for its issues after I spent time up north. Good luck, but plan ahead

Attached: Only in christian nations.png (1024x768, 444K)

^ In the past

< Today

Attached: Debt to private (((banks))).png (443x1823, 604K)

Do it. Nobody wants you here you fucking transyankee

If god told you to kill your children , would you?

user has a point.

Attached: Insanity.png (500x455, 141K)

and nobody from the rest of the USA wants to associate with this under-educated nigger-loving shithole, burn the south to the ground

I dont have a southern accent and have been told some shockingly rude things after revealing I'm from the deep south. In Philadelphia I was told "I was smart for a southerner" and in California I was told "I didnt think southerners spoke so well". Just fuck off already. It's like the south is the scapegoat for usa wide problems

Not only that, this religion conditions people to break down racial boundaries and awareness for a fable.

They're told that they're all one and to accept everything that goes on in life, turning the other cheek towards it, and just focus on the religion. Countless do this and live their beliefs out whilst evil goes unburdened outside their churches and houses behind closed doors because they continue to keep themselves in the same informational circle.

Attached: 1564315723691.jpg (720x480, 43K)

The South shall rise again...
In the PacificNorthWest.

Attached: image.jpg (624x352, 180K)

>It's like the south is the scapegoat for usa wide problems
Gee did it really take you that long to figure it out

I'm sorry I dont worry about shit outside of my control.

>nigger-loving
Hang on one dang minute

Attached: REBELPEPE.jpg (960x949, 93K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein
>Epstein was born in 1953 in the New York City borough of Brooklyn to (((Jewish))) parents

They have barbaric practices and even do some sick shit. The king of Pedophiles is a Jew and look at how some degenerates are trying to push an acceptance of Pedophilia.

Schizos should never have a country of their own.

Attached: Only in Clown World.png (1441x800, 1000K)

MLK not fit to polish this man’s boots. Fuck all anti-Southerners.

Attached: 0B0B7953-B9BD-4114-A4F7-87C18FD5B6E3.jpg (417x699, 66K)

Shiksa Goddess sings a paean to the SPLC

bitchute.com/video/VBAcYvnbOIPM/

Attached: image.png (490x414, 372K)

Roll Tide, bitch.

They good ole boys.

This thread is now Dixie general.

Post dixie memes and discuss dixie topics.

also:
>FUCK NIGGERS
>FUCK KIKES
>FUCK OP

Attached: 1497585671418.png (600x600, 541K)

Roll Tide motherfucker.

jewish post

Then why are all of you commiefornians swarming here like locusts?

Attached: 2B967B4F-AE12-4593-9FDE-6EB4BAE73137.png (512x512, 214K)

>niggerball

Attached: 1555777096560.png (388x413, 5K)

Kill yourself yankee scum.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

Educational and entertaining.

Attached: Stark Reality.jpg (1200x1400, 530K)

Based.

Here's another classic:
youtube.com/watch?v=qzc7OMwjt8w

The 2nd American Civil War breaks out. You have two options:
>join an AnCap militia and establish your own town based on voluntary cooperation
>go full Natsoc and purge niggers and you know who to establish your ethnostate

It's also full of termites.

Attached: Natural Facts.png (954x736, 521K)

And if you told them you could get a college degree for agriculture in the south, working with modern advanced techniques and machinery, they would regard it the same way we do gender studies. That's just how far gone they are mentally.

Classic white nigger starter pack. Alabama, football, and some faggot shit about Yankees. You faggots make me sick.

OH I WISH I WAS IN THE LAND OF COTTON

youtube.com/watch?v=1vH-4I3hzX8

Can yah show me why getting a big fishin boat an a lot of this hay won't work? Why use discernment that is just going to put it on the ocean bed?

>Because, I SAID SO!!1!111!

If your state votes 100% blue just get AIDS at the parade and die, let those bugchaser children put you in your grave.

If you lean red but live in a 100% blue state, you're nothing but a cuck, letting these kike bastards rape your country. You're just throwing away your vote rather than living in a state where your vote actually matters like a swing state. Functionally no different than a convicted felon, or a black/woman back when they couldn't vote. You just sit there and let your ass get fucked by the faggots who own you.

this desu

What kind of person yells go dawgs. Roll tide you dumb faggot.

When the Yids have the political infrastructure compromised and their government still keeps doing things they don't want them to, it doesn't matter who you vote for because the Heebs are gonna get priority since they name presidents.

Remember, Trump's child is married to a Jew and he has many Heebs that work around him.

Attached: 1566475610588.jpg (644x1024, 133K)