Dark Poo, Light Poo, Still A Poo

after practicing in countless Indian hate threads on Jow Forums i've learned something interesting
99% of the poo posters/shills agrees that
>Southern India is more developed than Northern India it also have higher toilet coverage (17 toilet)
and also the poos say
>Northern Indians are Aryans and shit which is obvious because they are Caucasian and have lighter skin compared to the Australoid dark skinned southern Indian subhumans
how's that possible? it it supposed for Northern Indian to be the most developed region in India? does this debunks the racial superiority theory?

Attached: 1519704903879.jpg (604x590, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwjBa7IgCow
youtube.com/watch?v=He2hYcLiJbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

India is fucked up because it was drained of resources by imperialism, and people are poor and retarded.

North India is fucked up because Mughals raised shit to the ground, and killed a bunch of people in the 1600s. The north got doubly fucked

>higher toilet coverage

Attached: 1558213060010.jpg (638x638, 22K)

>killed a bunch of people in the 1600s.
you talking about the Muh 80 million genocide? at least came up with a reasonable number
and that was 5 centuries ago it's not an excuse to the current shitty state of India

Search up some statistics, it’s hella weird that you guys refuse to search that shit up, I got called a poo because I told some cunt to search it up in a different thread. every single time some dumbass shares an article from 2012, its not accurate. Talking shit on shitDIA doesn’t affect me but misinformation is annoying.

shut up poo no one believe the Poo Propaganda ,99% toilet coverage my ass

>500 years of being raped and murdered by muslims and then by imperialism.
>some Algerian claims it should be easy to bounce back
>1400 years of inbreeding and infighting in muslim world. Place fucked up beyond recognition

what?

Suck a chode mudslime I refuse to believe your people are human.

We need to edit ww2 german propaganda posters and make them poo propaganda.
Ein diarhhea, ein gonorrhea, ein poo

This dumb cunt forgets that the only prosperous time in history for him were when they were under the dumb ass middle eastern Arabs or the French, who they are now raping(literally) by outbreeding them in their own country.

I honestly don’t care man keep spewing horse shit, all I said was look at the facts.

I can safely say that Poo’s have richer culture and history than Algerians who we know the only history they have got handed to them by Arabs.

poos. kek.
I love India threads.

Attached: india_and_toilet_use.png (715x757, 131K)

hey man. at least i can get a h1b visa and not have to worry about crippling genetic diseases from 1400 years of inbreeding

>claims it should be easy to bounce back
look at China Mr.Poo they suffered worse than you and they are now a true super power
>Place fucked up beyond recognition
Kek take a look at the Gulf countries they are the richest fags on earth literally all the region are full with Indian slaves
>I refuse to believe your people are human.
understandable,if i was a poo like you who lived his entire life in India and then one day saw a foreigner shitting in a toilet i would consider him some kind of a god

i guess you faggots never heared of Numedia?

First of all, I’m white as fuck, secondly I’m fucking 6 feet 1, still growing, thirdly suck a chode Muhammad.

>but didnt you hear the new poo government issued statistics that proof Indians are using a toilets now?
>stop using inaccurate non poo government approved data!
>not a poo btw
>t.poo

Attached: poo fake stats.jpg (2485x2031, 1.23M)

Also fourthly I am heavily patriotic to America, India is not my home, America is you retarded faggot who’s probably from central Africa larping as a med to try and get a French visa.

>I’m white as fuck
i know you are Pajeet
>I’m fucking 6 feet 1
still a midget compared to me
>T. Chad 6.5

17 toilets in Northen India

Attached: D297DDA9-FA5C-4D83-984F-6D4BAC2359B1.jpg (134x102, 3K)

lmao stupid faggot. real superpower when they have a social currency system and a majority of the population are poor illiterate farmers

kek. literally a fraction of a percent of the population has money. the rest are all poorfags

>I am heavily patriotic to America
nice so when you're going to die for Israel Mr.Poo?

Attached: 1560499668258.jpg (580x402, 55K)

Attached: shit_it_down.png (512x288, 264K)

>why isn't the inland of a nation the most developed
how are people this retarded coasts and trade are what develop an area. the southerners may be dark they may be more retarded but if that is where everything is being shipped and imported its where they are going to be and where things get built.

>Swastika aka poo symbol
Hey dumbass you just proved my point, that maps shows like 2 states with low amounts of toilets. I don’t like India, but slowly and surely the problems are being fixed. AND SHOWING CHERRYPICKED articles doesn’t prove a point that rural Indians are dumb, I know that, it’s like that in every rural region, at least poverty is decreasing and not increasing like niggeria.

>majority of the population are poor illiterate farmers
actually it's the total opposite
fun fact: in the gulf countries your average house have 3 to 4 toilets while in India it's one toilet for a whole town

OG aryans semite, dont be a polcel.
be a rapefugee

I said I’m growing still, my doc says I’ll be at least 6 4 when I finish growing. (At least pussy)

>I said I’m growing still
and so am i Pajeet
after all everyone who posts here is still a teenager

>algeria
>Not black

Attached: berber-with-the-traditional-litham-turban-the-border-area-between-C09CKT.jpg (863x1390, 171K)

I own a few Indian cities on chain what should I do with them?

Post age pussy, bet you’re 16 with seven 2 year old wives.

My nigga Francisco stepping up.

why yes it's only the poos who pure white nowadays they are the last pure descendants of the ancient Aryans

Attached: White Poo.png (303x180, 79K)

>china is one of the largest producers and exporters of agricultural products

ok sure pal

yes you need 3-4 toilets per household when your crippling genetics disorders produce projectile vomit and diarrhea from every orifice

am 12 years old and married to a 3 5 years old girls (tow of them are my cousins) and am planning to marry a fourth one soon

Attached: 87878787845.jpg (640x539, 44K)

Yo post actual flag, are you south Asian? Or larping as one?

Alright how many family members of yours live in France?

>ok sure pal
just admit Pajeet you poos are extremely jealous of China they are better than you in every possible aspect and you'll never surpass them EVER
>yes you need 3-4 toilets
am not a Gulf Nigger, we are poorfags in North Africa pajeet....
i don't know the exact number but if i had to guess i think more than 30
now tell me how many of your family members live in Londonibad?

Attached: Sino-Poondian War 1962.png (500x233, 71K)

yes.

0 I’m not a testicle head, southie, Bangayli, or guJEWrati.

White, brown, or dark brown? I don’t care it’ll just allow me to guess from what state.

You also posted a picture where it shows they had TWICE as many people, Algerian can only win against failed Central African democracies. (On the other hand India can only win against failed Islamic democracies in South Asia)

i only think of china when i want noodles

so you're taking a crap in the desert.

all three. I have a farmers tan

>they had TWICE as many people
more proof that Indians are inferior they couldn't manage to get enough men power to fight against the Chinks who have a close numbers of population to them

1962 is not fucking 2019 Muhammad.

Attached: D94B0027-2407-40F2-B075-0B7D28F49C90.jpg (1125x1058, 244K)

arab migration/genocide moron..

same thing goes to China you retarded poo
they were poor a back then and they had a terrible famine a few years later

Fuck why i didn't born arab?

never lived there.
born here.

Alright Muhammad China is historically been more powerful that India, I don’t think that’s a major point of contention, in fact if there was a war between the us and China I doubt who’d win. I agree that India is weak, but what has Algeria done?

>arab migration
are you a poo? if no then your Germ education has failed you
the Arabs didn't migrate to India at all they just ruled over them from afar

Sheeeiittr, big nigga.

Imagine taking a shit and it’s the same color as your skin.

why so sad latinbro?
join a migrant train to the US and you can bang all the young pussy you want

Attached: sry.png (608x1079, 992K)

Imagine walking outside and remember you’re from Mexico and are using a vpn.

>but what has Algeria done?
a lot, we kicked the french out of our country while you poos were handed independence on a silver plate
and the Brits invaded you with a mere few dozens of men

Fuck off with these stupid ass slide threads. This isnt fucking political.

indoor plumbing is a human right

using my brown privilege to out earn these fags

>This isnt fucking political.
it's the politics of piss & poop

Attached: Le Street Shittier.png (711x700, 41K)

Got me laughing of the thought that it was considered a win. France lost 25 000, Algeria lost 360 000

Attached: mk.gif (500x200, 490K)

brb bankrupting every company I touch

India is a false construct, it shouldn’t be a country, it’s a country full of countries with different sub-ethnicities under one ethnicity. The British applied this upon the population and got it, Algeria on the other hand, was one of the most Arab washed places in North Africa, so they didn’t have inner struggles but still got conquered.

I assumed he means designated shitting street when he says toilet.

considering that France back then was the 4th strongest country in the world and we were fighting them with cheap Bulgarian/Russian weapons relying on guerrilla tactics i'd say we did good

arent that French/UK going bankrupt trying to flex their power in africa?

not really. think less h1b related things and more stereotypical things.

No thanks so many mexicans and afros there...

>they didn’t have inner struggles but still got conquered.
it took them them all of Europe and America uniting to make it happens
in 1827 our navy was totally wiped out at their hands which made it possible for France ti invade (our navy was the strongest at the time the Med sea was literally our playground for centuries)
however India.....it's just pathetic how easily they were conquered

Ayo We wuz RIichh and sheeiit.

Yes, you'll always be Apu!

Attached: 1F10.png (384x288, 185K)

Let's be honest, they let you live.

Now France is 60 percent Algerian and Moroccan lol.

No, France gets oil, gas, uranium and gold and holds control of the economy of 14 african countries. They're doing alright.

>We wuz RIichh
actually yes, even Burgerland used to pay us the Jizya back then (now you'll never hear anyone talking about this the re-written the history and covered all their biggest fuck ups in the history)
nope, they tried all what they could to put an end to the revolution but it all failed and they had no intention of letting go off Algeria especially after they found the oil
the mountains were our best allies most of our rebels/guerrillas were hiding there and the frogs didn't had no experience with the Algerian mountains

America presence is growing up in that region they probably wants to take over the French interests there since their plans failed in Libya

Wat? France has a ton of mountains. They killed 360k of you, you killed only 25k. They were far better than you. 14.2 times better.

>only 25k
where did you get this number? FrenchPropaganda.com? at least it was 100K from their side
and we didn't were fighting the Frogs alone, we fought too against many of the traitors who sided with France

When did we pay Algeria jizya? Last I heard we didn't do any real imperial actions in the Middle East until after Israel was founded. Also, good job triggering our diaspoora. You guys are alright.

>In 1783 the first US navy boat started to sail in international waters and within two years was captured by the Ottoman navy near Algeria. In 1793 12 more US navy boats were captured. In March 1794 the US Congress authorized President Washington to spend up to 700 000 gold coins to build strong steel boats that would resist the Uthmani navy. Just a year later the US signed the Barbary Treaty to resolve the Ottoman threat.
Barbary, was the term for the North African wilaya's of Algiers, Tunis, and Tripoli, under the rule of the Ottomans.
The terms of the treaty were:

The treaty will cost the US a one off payment of $992,463
The American ships captured would be returned and the American Navy was to be given permission to sail in the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea.
In return, the American government would pay $642 000 in equivalent gold.
The US would also pay an annual tax (tribute) of $12 000 in gold. The annual tribute would be calculated according to the Islamic calendar and not the Christian calendar
$585,000 would be paid for the ransom of the captured American sailors
A state of the art steel ship would be constructed and delivered to the Uthmani's, built in the US with all costs borne by the US in return for privileges. (The costs of masts, Yards, and heavy planks, were very costly and so difficult to procure, and then so exceedingly expensive to transport. Once delivered the US had actually paid thirty times their estimated price in the stipulations).
The treaty was written in Turkish and signed by President Washington, This is the only American legal document to ever have been concluded in a foreign language and the only treaty the Americans have ever signed that agrees to pay annual tax to another nation. This treaty continued until the Khilafah was abolished.

your navy was founded to fight us and protect your ships when they cross the Med sea

>your navy was founded to fight us and protect your ships when they cross the Med sea
and it worked. and your ass was destroyed.
How about you don't larp like this was algeria's doing and not the doing of your conquerors, the arabs.

Attached: EAFBAF5D-7C3C-4301-8697-A004057FABCC.gif (800x450, 940K)

It's easy Ahmed.

Islam destroyed the remnants of superior Indian civilization in the North, leaving nothing but a bunch of backwards, inbred cousin fuckers.

Islam destroys everything it touches.

>and it worked. and your ass was destroyed.
yes it was i didn't deny this you leaf
by the way what the hell Canada was doing back then? why you didn't bother to help Europeans in their wars?
>doing of your conquerors
poo is that you? lol read my post again we were part of the Ottoman empire back then even neither the Turks nor the Arabs had any hands in what happens in North Africa we the berbers did all the dirty work and they simply stole the credit for themselves (like Al Andalus the arabs were just dindu nuffin it's the berbers who conquered it)
nice story Pajeet

Attached: 543543543.jpg (704x820, 204K)

I'm surprised triggered poos have not flooded into this thread like a turd being flushed into the atlantic ocean?

maybe because they have a Pooball match in their village right now
youtube.com/watch?v=BwjBa7IgCow

God that video absolutely kills me every time. Like how much of a meme can you possibly be. Not only that but jesus christ what is with the love for feces, like what the fuck india. hahaha

>it also have higher toilet coverage

Attached: streetshitters.jpg (624x351, 44K)

hey user do you know why Indians smell like shit? watch the video and you'll understand
youtube.com/watch?v=He2hYcLiJbQ

>Not only that but jesus christ what is with the love for feces, like what the fuck india.
And I thought "shit for brains" was just a saying

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Oh look it's that crazed islamist posting again

got a problem with that?

Attached: India Flag.png (1350x900, 139K)

Only basque have non ape ancestry. Ancestors to the atlantic people. Aryans started in the Middle East home of annunake experiment with apes.

No one gets that triggered nigga. I just have a problem with retards spewing dumb shit. (Insert designated shitting street meme)

>T. Chad 6.5
only a manlet would say that

Attached: L_Mao.jpg (474x361, 28K)

Threads like this are just Americans coping for the fact jews fuck them up the ass all day every day.