I unironically Trust the Plan

Who's fuckin with me bros?
Shills and doubters are not welcome ITT
Check in Q squad. Post proofs and BTFO the aforementioned faggits.
WWG1WGA!!!

Attached: 20190825_192352.jpg (962x962, 644K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: q boomer cancer.png (2000x1250, 3.39M)

fuck Q and the fucking at obsolete rural white trash that belive in that nutcase. I can't wait until us city folks eradicate all you rural losers.

imagine believing this, are feds really that retarded? do they even read what they type? hello nigger fbi agent

>boomer
How predictable. Maybe post some stuff about Q being Kushner or something? Try to mix up the talking points a bit.

>G7
>8 people at the table

This, fuck rurals and fuck food.
Starvation 2020!

Attached: yuge_q_proof.png (1250x1250, 1.75M)

Trudeau doesn't count as a person

Based agus redpilled

>obsolete rural white trash
lmfao where the fuck did that come from, yuppie?
based, still one of my favorites, impossible to refute (pic)

Attached: avenattibtfo.png (2555x1743, 2.2M)

the EUnigger is there

Holy fuck. Q confirmed.

Attached: 32E5E688-59E6-4039-AEC7-354124AADD1A.gif (260x200, 1.93M)

Nice one. I bring this up when all these ignorant shit-for-brains say fuck middle America. They never have a comeback.

Get killed, Antifaggot.

>Be Q
>Mention well known facts about the conspiracies of the international elites
>Boomers and hicks go nuts about stuff any dedicated journalist or investigator could've found out on his own.
>Start the cult of Qanon
>Get labeled as an ideological terrorist
>Screw the optics for sober and respectable conspiracy theorists

I'm a real person & I'm with Q. #WWG1WGA
>>Q senpai needs to practice identifing chatbots while Q is gone. Let's see if any are in this thread.

Attached: 1566691877865.png (333x349, 150K)

Pol just changed senpai to senpai wth?
Can we say onions yet
Testing senpai onions

Attached: jaredamused2.jpg (524x545, 17K)

Chimp 7 summit
Follow the hands
Q
WWG1WGH2OASAPPDQFUBAR

Attached: images_1565061073669.jpg (259x194, 33K)

I said F*a*m
What the heck?
Qfam

>cult of Qanon
That's a really r*ddit thing of you to say user.

hy, i am not part of the deep state
thank you for the hint that the G7 folks are the qteam
i hope their is no suicide accident

Answer me faggot

Q is a larp. 8 niggers fuck off. You are not welcome here. FUCK OFF.

Where is Q posting these days now that 8ch is down?

youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU

Attached: 533-0630133409-a.png (250x202, 97K)

Why is each person there sitting across from their doppleganger

fuck man, this is what pisses me off the most about the Q movement. The amount of damage it's done for making any progress on actual conspiracy theories. It's like flat earth 2.0

>ur from plebbit
Nice way of disregarding the rest of my post with that ad hominem, as expectable from any Qfag. Ironically enough, you are the one who doesn't belong in here.

What do you see here? Can you describe it?

Attached: 1566674866990.png (947x796, 749K)

Could you elaborate on the round table in pic? What's that in the middle?

Night shift!

Attached: F6FB12E0-F09B-4C3F-BE0D-F05AD5D466EF.jpg (177x255, 15K)

>any progress on actual conspiracy theories
I dunno, user
Lots more folks looking at the research now
Infinite number of monkeys, and all that

Attached: Light-launch.jpg (720x613, 24K)

Chatbots have no power over us

Nope that's not the sig...look again

Attached: fd21dcd3c70f2a5a854016aadce44441d5f2f0323bcfb7d3c2296e9f259be73b.jpg (254x255, 15K)

Q predicted this

I never left. "Cult/Qult" is legitimately from r*ddit though, just so you know.
The point is no "dedicated journalist or investigator" was finding it out, anons were. Millions were redpilled and still are being redpilled, BY ANONS. The research and digs from anons are what make Q, the boomers and normalfags that got redpilled are cringe and on a bandwagon.
If you're being fair, you'd separate the anons/autists from the boomers/normalfags.
>Be Q
>Mention well known facts about the conspiracies of the international elites
True.
>Get labeled as an ideological terrorist
That was only one FBI field office in a memo, it's meaningless but the MSM used it as part of their 3 year offensive against anons and Q. Everything Q talks about is coming out now, anons were on the Epstein Island temple for 2 years now. Normalfags got redpilled on that in advanced.

Refute the pic.

Attached: QproofAsia.jpg (3761x2494, 990K)

Rock & Roll baby...Rock & Roll!

Attached: cdc5e30cd23fffc80f8aecb5b641be3074360ec19b02afd011b72451ce259e54.gif (240x180, 500K)

Attached: 90FF5F23-0D96-4E8A-A77D-E25F11224720.jpg (255x255, 12K)

Dumb desperation of despair

Weak marketing at best

Q

>Q Squad
annnnnnd immediately discarded. Take your boomer filth back to cripplechan, Qike.

Well user the sky is blue, and I said it. Now worship me because there is no way to refute my statement! I bet you don't even watch anime or have ever played japanese roll playing games in retro consoles...

i fucking love that we are mostly middle aged women on Jow Forums now

>hur dur yer not as cool as me
If you would've seen the pic, you'd see that Q posted pics from within AF1 here.
>Nice way of disregarding the rest of my post with that ad hominem, as expectable from any faggot

See how they talk everyone? Boomer is a favorite of theirs. Also retard and skitzo. Sometimes they get wonky of you mess with them.

Attached: 1507287711741.gif (500x281, 2.53M)

Pol? As in Pot?

Lol. Jow Forums oops

Shut the fuck up, boomer Qike.

>If you would've seen the pic, you'd see that Q posted pics from within AF1 here.
I'm not even talking about Trump being Q or not you absolute imbecile, that is irrelevant to my original point, you are just skewing the conversation towards and angle of pettifogging since you can't simply see how the "Q movement" has been utilized as a controlled op honeypot for cointelpro.
Also my point about anime and videogames is referencing the original and organic demographic of Jow Forums posters, you either have the treading comprehension or a kid, you suffer from Dunning-Kruger syndrome, or you are just another Qike Trump follower who loves to uses verbal jewjitsu.

Unironically trusting the plan since October 2017

>"Q movement" has been utilized as a controlled op honeypot for cointelpro.
You have sauce to back that up?
You don't even know what you're talking about.
And Trump isn't Q.
I know what your point was, it was irrelevant to the discussion. There's oldfags and newfags that read Q's posts here and on 8ch.
>Qike
Normalfags were redpilled on three of the most powerful jewish families on Earth (Soros, Rothschilds, and Saudis). Q is unironically antisemitic and has gotten called out for it. Truth is the truth though.

I have a whole image directory of these Q-boomers, nothing gives me a more hearty kek.

>You have sauce to back that up?
I love when I have the chance to copy this pasta:
>Mention obvious stuff that everyone know, even of based on circmustancial evidence (like Mossad is a false flag powerhouse.)
>They will pretend to be retarded and claim they will need an argument with sources.
>Then you proceed to show them pretty clear links with examples;
>MISTAKE! this is when they go full retarded and claim that they still don't get it
>So when you keep on explaining, they can use your own words to PETTIFOG
>Pettifog meaning:1)quibble about petty points.2)practice legal deception or trickery.
>Obvious use of all the basic fallacies like strawmen, non sequiturs, slippery slopes, black or white etc.
>Force you to engage in leghty paragraphs to call it "word salad dribble" and "pilpul".
>Outright call you a mentally-ill person in need of medication, which is a long used trope by intelligence agencies and dirty lawyers. Which is called discrediting tactic or "ad hominem"
>Putting words in your "mouth" or...
>Assuming your posture by an unrelated comment, example: "look how cringey Trump looks on that picture", so they will accuse you of being a lefty just because you are pointing out an apolitical opinion or observation.
>They will pretend to have the reading comprehension of a teenager with ADD, as an example say something like "It is A, as long as B". They will reply that there is no way it could be A, and when you point that you clearly typed that "as long as B", they will ignore ir or pretend to be retarded, gaslighting on the real meaning of the words you typed.

This retarded

The average Q boomer is
anti white
low IQ
ignorant of history
they run the exact same script as Alex Jones

Attached: jonesnazis.png (619x409, 321K)

>they run the exact same script as Alex Jones
I can tell you know nothing about this leaf.
lmfao ok user

>he refuses to accept it has always been ((their)) plan

Attached: 20190825_201513.jpg (1440x829, 530K)

lmao
half of you believe JFKjr is alive
half of you think VP Pence is a pedo
you follow retards like inthematrixxxx and serial jew brain
you use bullshit Gematria for story time
The Q movement has been completely taken over by clowns and grifters that spew a steady stream of horseshit

show me a DNA test that proves that

Attached: hitlerDNA.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Also
>"Q movement" has been utilized as a controlled op honeypot for cointelpro.
>You have sauce to back that up?
EVERY SINGLE MSM OUTLET RIGHT FUCKING NOW?
Just google "Q user conspiracy theory" and have fun.

>half of you believe JFKjr is alive
wrong
>half of you think VP Pence is a pedo
wrong
>you follow retards like inthematrixxxx and serial jew brain
wrong
>you use bullshit Gematria for story time
lmfao wrong
>clowns and grifters that spew a steady stream of horseshit
True, real anons are being drowned out by the kind of retards and legitimate shills using the shit you listed.
They've been attacking it since it's beginning, nothing new.
They've actually had to come out and say Q was right about Epstein and the "international elite pedophile ring". That was hilarious to see.

This isnt your place to be. I don't consent to your masquerading presence. GET OUT.

>They've been attacking it since it's beginning, nothing new.
>nothing new
False. The FBI has just labeled Qanon followers as a treat of domestic terror in the US.
>They've actually had to come out and say Q was right about Epstein and the "international elite pedophile ring".
A lot of people have been trying to bring the topic about the "international elite pedophile ring" for years even before the Q phenomena started. They have always used the strategy of discrediting the source to ridicule their message by association.