Lügenpresse suddenly loves Popeye's

Why would ((((New Yorker)))) writer ((((Helen Rosner)))) feel the need to endorse Chick-fil-A's competitor?

Does ((((The New Yorker)))) often recommend fast food?

Fun Fact: Popeye's is a subsidiary of the Canada-based multinational ((((Restaurant Brands International)))) whose CEO is ((((Daniel Schwartz.))))

Attached: Globalist Spinach Merchants.png (990x836, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=s5KS3_1566713815
youtube.com/watch?v=nPlxf45Tjt4
youtu.be/7fo-V0dxY4c
youtu.be/VGmAh_F1b9U
youtu.be/o7vgOAhBiWw
youtu.be/oOmNDzasKOk
youtu.be/Kt0uOVK8V5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This shit has become a caricature of itself. 100 IQ normies can see through this

Canadians are so hungry that they will sacrifice their children for crispier chicken.

Popeye's chicken sandwiches are dogshit.

Attached: Slap Shot DVD.png (1161x881, 1.49M)

>((((
Stop doing this shit, memer faggots.

>go to Popeye's
>three fights break out in the restaurant while waiting for sandwich
>two crack addicts outside begging for money or food and scream at you if you tell them to fuck off
>rude, arrogant staff that doesn't give a shit about the quality of the product

>go to Chick fil A
>literally everyone working there looks like a white honors high school student
>kind and courteous employees
>quick, efficient service

Popeye's chicken is for niggers, Chick-Fil-A is for whites. All part of the culture war.

They're passing off banh mi sandwiches as chicken sandwiches?

Popeye's is pretty good

Its just a fucking chicken sandwich

>Why

They bought company shares.

Due to their advertisement they now hope to hype that company & therefore profit massively.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x202, 202K)

(((m+w9EP4D)))

Kys newfag kike.

OP, Popeye's has been known as black food since its inception

Attached: Mighty Ducks.jpg (750x563, 179K)

If you want to shit yourself in the next 15 minutes.

Cry some more, you filthy kike.

I had one a couple of weeks ago.
It took them about 15 minutes to make it and while it was more filling than a Chick Fil A sandwich, it wasn't as good.
It was better than most of the rest of what Popeye's has to offer though.

what?

their sandwich sucks but their boneless wings are really good

The New Yorker wanted to recommend Church's Chicken but they couldn't find a way to call it Synagogue's Chicken without offending Easter Worshipers.

Attached: Space Pussy.png (1272x733, 810K)

They called the NYC Chik fil a creepy too but no one gave a shit.

Attached: donkey punch.gif (500x373, 780K)

It was until it was purchased by a conglomerate. They got rid of the gravy and I haven't been back.

Yeah you’re not wrong mate.

someone post popeye chimpout videos

> women

kek

lel

>try to get everyone to boycott Chick-fil-A because they don't try to pander to your commie politics
>sales skyrocket as even more people discover the perfect chicken sandwich
now
>try to pretend to love Popeye's KFC-tier chicken on a shitty bun, in the hopes of slowing CFA's explosion in popularity

Imagine being this mad at a fucking chicken sandwich

thanks doc

canada has popeye's?Always thought it was american

it WAS until you appropriated their culture

liveleak.com/view?t=s5KS3_1566713815

Attached: 2019-08-26 00_53_35.png (719x518, 345K)

Danke Schnitzel.

In Canada , Popeyes are 100% Muslim owned and only serve disgusting halal meat. I don’t go, ever.

Isn't there a fried chicken chain in Korea that has a pelican for a mascot?

>Popeyes
You mean New Congo? Nah, I'd rather not risk being hacked to pieces by machete wielding African tribalists just to get a fried chicken sandwich.

Koreans do not eat pelicans ... do they?

Attached: Fried Pelican.png (796x717, 795K)

well, won't be eating at Popeyes ever again

youtube.com/watch?v=nPlxf45Tjt4

>A chicken sandwich is going to save America
And the press wonders why literally everyone hates them.

>)))) stop doing this
found the jew

I see no problems that could come from this.

youtu.be/7fo-V0dxY4c

Attached: monster.jpg (470x470, 30K)

Popeyes in general serve dry chicken with mild flavor.

Doesn’t chick-fil-a have an extensive criteria in promoting or hiring their store managers?

Yeah it does. Way better than KFC, imo.

>take the same fucking piece of chicken
>put it in a bun
>charge more

???

Diggy Wiggies confirm a need to raise awareness on the dangers of Popeye's.

I had their chicken sandwich and it is actually the best fast food chicken sandwich I have had.

Its pretty simple, chicken, pickles (thick though), spicey mayo.
And its only $4.

In my opinion popeyes is losing money on this sandwich, its a loss leader to get publicity.
But it is a good sandwich at a good price. Its probably better than chikfila but I haven't been there in a long time

Beans are pretty good though

youtu.be/VGmAh_F1b9U

LOVE ME SOME POPEYES

anybody on Jow Forums eating churches chicken is a fucking commie like

GOT DAMN

o'er a sammich. Mmm mmm mmm

youtu.be/o7vgOAhBiWw

thas right playa

youtu.be/oOmNDzasKOk

lmao jews help each other out where they can

Over the last year, my local chick fil a's staff has transformed from qt white girls with cross necklaces to niggers.

It's just advertising. Popeyes was pushing its chicken sandwich somewhere else as part of a promotion campaign. Journalists are just whores who exist on advertising dollars.

This is just proof America is full of fat retards.

churches has the best honey biscuits tho

kikes fear the chic-fil-a

Wrong, that's the MSG they use in their seasoning.

I... I... I got nothin' just niggers.

youtu.be/Kt0uOVK8V5M

Why is this chicken sandwich getting so much news media attention?

Hell yeah, their biscuits are the best

>S-stop naming us, goy!

I always call it going to the Nazi rally. Shame the sandwiches are kinda simplistic dog shit and there's not much to pick on the menu.

>msg
I don't care why they are good. They're good.

Chick-Fil-A is white conservative Christian owned. Globalcommunist Jews want to eliminate white conservative Christians. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

I am now saving a folder on food and the food industry. Including the media (((blitz))) for eating insects. You are what you eat. Start documenting this, you will need material on this topic in the upcoming meme war.

Attached: bug insects food pushing jewish media open borders economist rothschild.jpg (2380x4411, 1.22M)

WHOA WHOA. WHat's with the hate speech? Try Judeo-Christian House of Worship's Chicken instead of Ch-rches' Chicken.

>more like ANALS of gastronomy, amiright?

Attached: 1566637230896.png (250x149, 101K)

>go to popeyes chicken
>fight breaks out among employees

>the anals of gastronomy
what did they mean by this?

One time, I went to a hockey game and a Popeye's Chicken broke out.

Korean fried chicken is legit. BBQ chicken and bear is olive oil fried and amazing.

Pretending there is any chance Popeyes gay democrat chicken will be as good as Chick-fil-A godly straight chicken is delusional

this is just the funniest shit, negro haute cuisine in 2019

Attached: 1565038552290.png (442x444, 355K)

Bear meat?

chik fil a 's is only $3.50

have you ever been grocery shopping, incel? you can make it for even cheaper, and they certainly buy in bulk.

>the New Yorker has been reduced to endorsing fast food franchises
Best timeline.

Attached: New_Yorker_magazine_Politics_of_Fear.png (270x369, 202K)

However, don't eat at either place.

Or any mainstream fast food place.

Chick-Fil-A uses garbage (MSG) ingredients like the rest of them.

Attached: 1559995138262.png (640x427, 491K)

Is it actually good though?

>Lügenpresse

Attached: 1561423121502.png (645x968, 100K)

The nearest Popeyes to me is a 15 minute drive into the city where parking is awful and I'll spend another 10 minutes looking for a spot a block away. The nearest Chick-fil-a is 5 minutes up the road in the parking lot of a Michael's crafts store.

I'll keep going to the more convenient.

Are you me?

Yes. Stop turning off the WiFi so we get a different trip. Also you broke the toilet again.

Ex-employee.The secret to the efficiency of Chad-Fil-A is that the management, drive-through, and front counter are almost always drawn from the same church congregation. Instead of filtering through job apps from the atomized masses like BK and McDonald's do, the Owners just talk to the parents, find out which kids are reliable, then pick out the best of the litter.

Because of this they're prepared to fill in positions for when somebody goes to college or takes a vacation. There are kids at the location I worked at who went away for college and began working a day or two after they returned for the summer because their parents let the management know. They slipped them into next week's shift as if they never left at all. That's how effective their Christian culture is.

Of course because they're college kids most of them go to do internships and don't come back to man the equipment OSHA says you need to be 18 to operate. That's where worthless degenerates like me and the Nogs come in. The turnover for the kitchen tends to be pretty high for this reason, especially in at-will employment states like mine where they will regularly replace you for someone that just so happens to be a member of their congregation.

Attached: 1566704914627.jpg (1440x960, 184K)

Not in NW Ontario, although maybe somewhere else.

What the fuck? Yesterday I read a back and forth on twitter between new york based journalist females, talking about their burning desire for various popeye's menu items. It probably won't be long before chick fil a's get attacked by antifa, the future NKVD of america

There was a poll like last week about what you prefer popeye's or chic-fil-a, twitter got mad and said popeye's because it's not homophobic. So the media wants to push popeye's now

Chickfila is why I believe in a white, Christian ethnostate.

Chik Fil A is what America used to be before the 1965 immigration act and the demonic perversion of America

>go to Popeyes
>order chicken tenders, 2 ranches for 5 pieces
>want more ranch? That.l be $.25 goy
>no ranches/bbq at all for bone in chx
>gives you massive

canes shits on christfag fila and poopeyes

only niggers eat at popeyes

Stupid guerilla marketing.

>gives u massive handfuls of hot sauce, honey, butters, jam
>only 2 ranches though
Is there anything more Jewish than Popeyes?

gorilla marketing

kenny rogers is where i used to get my chicken. rotisserie with many sides

ah yes, cold, hard chicken that's been sitting under a heatlamp all week, soo good
my local convenience store has better chicken than mother fucking popeyes. Probably because popeyes is staffed by niggers where I live

Because the progressives are still salty about Chick Fil A being successful with the mainstream, and with religious black people.

Every time I've been there it is full of niggers and the employees are retards who can't take an order.

Exactly this.