Fake News must be seething

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1165763483322834944

Attached: file.png (1180x696, 178K)

This is why we need open door summits. There is no telling what Chump is telling them.

The mainstream media is the enemy of the people.

Attached: 95V9z1R1.png (640x509, 144K)

Why is the media so inaccurate a majority of the time now?

Their job is to shape perceptions and lie.

Just like you're paid to do?

For the same reason propaganda is inaccurate.

They are paid to control people, not to tell the truth.

I'm not a paid shill though...Why the accusatory projection? Truth is a force of nature and journalists are enemies of the people.

>For the same reason propaganda is inaccurate.

Attached: Propaganda.jpg (1742x518, 330K)

propaganda is only effective when you dont have access to the real truth.

>it's
its*

Because the truth doesn't sell so well. A narrative based on hate and fear is much better.

Obviously it's not good propaganda

kike

>In France, I am getting swindled by more competent leaders. The media reporting is accurate and I'm too much of a loser to admit it. I am winning, goys!!!

Goebbels was right. Their lie filled propaganda has lost tons of power in the past few years. Nobody trusts the media anymore. Memes are technically propaganda and the reason they are so terrified of memes is because its truthful propaganda.

Let us see if Trump really will talk to the Iranian foreign minister who was "unexpectedly" invited to the G7 summit.

Using pepe memes in Hong Kong didn't turn out that well, though.

That's because neoliberal kikes stole a meme and used it to push for their neoliberal kike agenda.

What are they getting wrong about Iran?

dilate

The media cried wolf too many times.

Now the wolf is here, we just want to watch it take what it deserves.

Trump is probably talking to Zarif behind closed doors.

USrael is mad we invited Iran to the G7 LMAO. Everybody's mad at us.

Fuck ZOG and his puppet Donald

>now?
it always was, it's just that with the internet spread of the internet they get exposed now.

Kek. Netanyahoo is seething.

Trump is running scared. The only "fake news" happens when President* KKKuck opens his fat piehole

Attached: 1560551713612.jpg (471x365, 38K)

Lol go back to tumblr you triggered faggot.

Lol leftists are the true spergs. Thankfully you're all low test and impotent

Reporters are retarded in general. I've seen articles where the initial report gets facts wrong, and all the other follow on articles based on the first one get more and more things wrong.

If you watch news, you lose.

>retarded
no they're evil

Attached: 1565910797050.jpg (1024x927, 140K)

Translation from Trump-speak to English:

"Nobody will talk to me. Nobody likes me. I'm basically all by myself here. So I'm just going to tweet birthday greetings and whine about the media again."

What a fat, cry-baby, faggot.

Fuck yes! Check my fucking quads, bitches!

Incel detected

stop talking about trump and in Minecraft start mass swordings

Lmfao. Go back to r3ddit.

what a faggot

>implying
.05 shekels have been deposited into your account.

Attached: 1560904053490.gif (220x268, 418K)

Attached: Triggered.jpg (336x336, 23K)

That faggot kike dick sucking ZOG puppet doesn't give a shit about "fake news" If he did, he would have reinated the Smith-Mundt act Obama repealed, or made something similar.

>If he did, he would have reinated the Smith-Mundt act Obama repealed, or made something similar.
Why do you shills bring this up and pretend like Zionist media hasn't spread fake news since news existed? That act has nothing to do with Zionist media.

>checking your own digits
Just KYS already, loser.

you ruined it newfriend...Others have to noticed...LURK MORE

Manufactured outrage generates more views/ad revenue than factual reporting.

Someone can't get laid

Attached: PZPk5rA3.jpg (2500x2143, 514K)

based

>Manufactured outrage generates more views/ad revenue than factual reporting.
Media doesn't care about money. You haven't realized this yet? If they cared about money CNN would change their PROGRAMMING and have their ratings raised. They only care about shaping perceptions. Money is no object to these monopolies.

Take a shower faggot.

you cucks always give me a chuckle

Attached: stupidfuckingnigger.jpg (360x394, 135K)

The MSM loves money, retard. That's why everything from major news outlets to blogger journos do nonstop clickbait with abrasive opinions for headlines.
They don't care if you like it, they just need you to look.

Keep crying incel

Attached: y1Fpsdbe.png (1003x800, 1.06M)

What is their purpose besides passing the butter to your mamas ham sandwich.

You don't get it. A large portion of the MSM doesn't make money from ads, they make it from "donations". They are quite literally paid to lie.

Are you retarded? With the Act if a news source reported on something that wasn't true they were FORCED to state a retraction. Nothing in the news was allowed to be untruthful, Opinion sure whatever they can say whatever they like...But FACTAUL news had to be just that..Now it doesn't. They can literally say or print anything and people will but it because its "the news" And WITHOUT the Act Trump can bloo bloo about "muh fake news" HE DOESNT CARE ITS A NARRATIVE AND IT SUITS HIM.

Yep you're a fucking shill. They do not give a FUCK about money. If they did then CNN would make programming people actually want to watch and wouldn't be ranked #27 or some shit. Fuck off. Stop assuming people here are ignorant of the truth.

based france

back to tumblr you go.
this.

Their job isn't to convey information user, it's to control it.

Attached: full retard.png (466x466, 479K)

>Check my fucking quads, bitches!
You type like a faggot that didn't do his two year duty.

Of the world.

Attached: 6-million.jpg (2059x1725, 1.15M)

This is the part where you post proof, if anything the MSM donates to politicians, it's the other way around.

have an updoot for those DANK QUADS!!!!!!

Oh, you're a Q boomer or something.
Have fun being retarded and arguing for the fuck of it.

Checking your own digits voids them

>Oh, you're a Q boomer or something.
Yup you're a shill. When you've got no actual argument to the content of what someone says you have to come up with an "identity" to attack and so you just label a person.

You understand how bad at shilling you are right?

>now
it has been like this since forever
whoever controls the media, controls the mind
u are just waking up

Attached: 7f1.png (400x325, 65K)

Incel tears

Attached: Y2jQ9d7.png (676x831, 566K)

You have no idea what that 6 million number means do you? none of those articles were "fake" They were true. The kikes WERE (and still are) in danger. The number is only important because of the prophesy. The Atheist Zionist kikes WANT them slaughtered...so there was no "fake news" there. It just shows how despicable and depraved they are.

you hopeless incels wish you could have sex with this

Attached: 1565586352123.jpg (690x486, 60K)

>The kikes WERE (and still are) in danger. The number is only important because of the prophesy. The Atheist Zionist kikes WANT them slaughtered...so there was no "fake news" there. It just shows how despicable and depraved they are.
What kind of pilpul is this? Holy shit.

>Doesn't know about the prophesy
Learn something kid. The kikes Messiah WONT come back until 6 million jews have been slaughtered. The fact that they were using that number over and over again was/is attempt to have a self fulfilling prophesy. There were most likely at least that any jews in those areas, possibly, doesn't matter tho, because that wasn't the point. It predictive programming. So yes, the jews were and STILL are in danger th eregular everyday Joe schmo Jew has just as much to fear from ZOG as the rest of us, they all just think they WONT be one of them.

Zionist media is nothing but fake news.

Congratulations. Your post is the most retarded shit I have seen on the internet all day... and I have been on the internet most of the day... including browsing Twitter. Even your local government, at the city council level, retires to executive session to discuss potential land purchases by the city, economic development grants, and negotiations of same, because if word gets out in the market of what is being considered, the negotiating position of the city, spending your fucking tax dollars, dumbass, gets undercut. Sheesh, the unbridled stupidity is breathtaking.

>France
>competent leaders

(((media)))

I was going to make a Frankenstein joke, but instead, I'll simply ask "Who's Boris?".

They've always been propaganda outlets. What has changed is the availability of contrary information. They can't win in the "information age", and that's why the establishment is fighting to normalize censorship.

>implying french (((media))) is not the retarded puppet of US (((media)))

Rich people laughing about the world they fucked over all for narcissism and power. Hilarious.