Would you be here if you had a cute gf?

I fore sure, no.

Attached: 1566511930291.jpg (1280x1920, 179K)

occasionally sure

Where else would I be? Cute gf's are only entertaining for an hour or two per day. Most girls are incredibly vapid and dumb.

no, if a cute gril smiled at me and said some words of encouragement I would disavow everything

She loves the nigger hate threads.

no
i just got burned pretty hard by the roastie menace and i'm here to distract myself from that

>Cute gf's are only entertaining for an hour or two per day.
I guess you have a lot of free time if you speak like this.

Why not? You can't fuck her 24/7.

I've been on Jow Forums since 2004 and I have dated several qts since then. I don't put women on a pedestal.

This is just an evolution of the have sex meme

No but when you have a girl around you are forced to go out more and spend less time alone browsing the internet.

Attached: 1566126335438.jpg (960x1280, 227K)

>forced to do something for women

Attached: 1563042064921.jpg (618x597, 144K)

>not picking a NEET gf

I would probably be at some wagie job right now trying to get a few sheckles to keep her happy.

>you will never have this because of the Jews
FUCK JEWS. I JUST WANT A HOT NON-DEGENERATE GF

Attached: 1560730940053.jpg (225x224, 5K)

Yes I have it, having a girl don't change your ideology retard macaroni

>Forced
Pathetic

That makes no sense

to be honest, I probably wouldn't. But that was part of God's plan. for me to see the light first, and in a way, I will appreciate my women even more now after being shown.

It's not about ideology, but about how you spend your time.
This board is mostly shitposting.

I might be here about 1/10th of the time that I usually get on, if I have one. That reminds me of something motivating; work as though you have one, or a wife, and it may make it more possible if you work towards that goal as hard as you can.

Get off work, hang out with gf, but she's not as smart as me. She's sweet but my mind is always trying to improve, while hers isn't. I like to read history and literature, and play Chopin. None of these activities involves my gf.

Married, 2 kids, family business. Waiting for my wife to finish with a customer now, then off to family dinner. Shitpost here regularly.

Mine likes the Jow Forums humour threads

>Would you be here if you had a cute gf?
give me a cute young one and you'll find out

Attached: pp,550x550.u1[1].jpg (550x550, 43K)

Uh, yes
After a few years of easing her in she now makes fun of black people just like I do and went shooting with me a month ago. Redpilling people isn't difficult if you're reasonable and caring.
I hate this board though and haven't been here in years so actually I guess I would leave.
Back to actually decent internets
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No

>play Chopin
Can you play Fantaisie-Impromptu?
I get the chills when I listen to it.
Also don't resent your girlfriend; my ex wasn't smart either but I loved her.

definitively

>Chopin
Absolutely based. Chopin achieved the peak in piano music.

dafuq i have a fitness roasti Instagram model(50.000 followers) and I lurk here a lot

probably

Attached: ECtWnjXUwAADlje.jpg (989x1400, 108K)

Yes, much less often but I'd still browse at work

My current GF shitposts on here.

Even more probably. From my experience a cute gf tends to come with a normalfag friends group as a package deal. The more time I spent with those people the more I have to hide my power levels and the less I can express my real opinions. To offset having to play nice for most of the day I ended up coming here to shitpost more often. This is my first post here in a long time precisely because I currently do not have a cute gf.

Based

How is life in Norway.

My GF showed me this site.

Fantasie-Impromptu is boring to play, but nice. I play alot of etudes and preludes.

I'll ask here.

There's really cute bartender I kinda crush on. We talk when I see her (once a week) and we have a lot in common (arts, music, languages etc) and while I know it's her job to be friendly, I think it's an above average bar friendship.

Anyway, I don't see her outside the bar but last night I walk in and she stops what she's doing to immediately tell me she had a dream about me where she accidentally injured me and broke my glasses while we were watching TV at her house.

She asked me what I thought it meant and I said I had no clue. In hindsight, should I have said, "Well, you can make injuring me in your dream by letting me take you to dinner"?

I kinda think I might have blown my in.

This place is like getting a wound. At the very best you'll only have it become a scar.

Don't want to be rude but remember that it might only be your turn wit her.
Plenty of hot & rich guys are texting her and she has more than one exit plan.

I’ll tell my gf about anything worth mentioning from pol. For the most part I go here when she’s watching shallow and pointless YouTube videos or if I’m at work

Tldr
> I browse /his/, /lit/ and tell anonymous niggers that I play music.
It’s all a lie and you don’t have a gf

I have a cute gf and I spend time here. Having a gf isnt going to make you less pathetic OP, that's what incels dont understand. You could go find a gf right now and shes probably leave you once she realized you're a loser as opposed to making you less of a loser. Now will you faggots go back to Jow Forums?

post vag and tits

My ex had had a lot of Jewish friends and a close male guy friend.
I made it clear that I didn't care about the PC bullshit that came with it.
Never hid your power level with her.

You must mean the shills. They don't have girlfriends, or any friends for that matter, but are paid to be here. That would be an interesting question but the real question is what would you be doing if you weren't paid to be here?

Attached: conservatives chads.jpg (2500x2143, 514K)

>that ring on her finger

Attached: tenor.gif (426x240, 3.03M)

I never hid my powerlevel with the gf's. I do hide them when we are with their family and friends circles. Less drama that way.

Married to sexy German I’m here.

>I kinda think I might have blown my in.
Yes you did.
She has plenty of guys hitting on her and she gets spit-roasted by Tinder randos while you are afraid of asking her out.
Please be a man and ask her out.
If she says no either keep asking or move on.
You will regret not doing it.

I had a cute girlfriend back in 2014 and was here daily watching threads and streams of the Gaza bombings. She didnt like that I was reading about and or watching it.

Nigga, I am not her. Plus she would legit kill me.

Happily married for 12 years, yes why should I not be? I use Jow Forums and to some extent Jow Forums to get a sense of the pulse underlying current affairs.

That chick has problems and will drag you into them with her. Guaranteed.

Bless you.
Dunno I use with website to kill time.
I wouldn't be here if I had something more meaningful to do now.

Yes beans.

Somethings are more important than pussy abd muh dick. That's what you people and the niggers will never understand.

Had a cute gf for a year, I was still on Jow Forums pretty much daily, so yeh

Kek. based and redpilled.

Yes. Find me the hottest girl on the planet, and I’ll find you the guy that’s tired of fucking her.

Attached: D4942C51-98D9-4824-97AD-F9B8A86D737F.gif (500x275, 443K)

>Somethings are more important than pussy abd muh dick.
Deluded.
You are wasting your life away here.
Go out and talk to people.

I thought part of being in a relationship is dealing with conflicts and struggles together? Supporting the one you love and also helping them to better themselves?

I do have one.

I met her before coming here

I'm here so that I can be down-wind of underground news and catch a glimpse of the sub-conscious mind of western society

This site is a psychedelic news source

And we both travel for work (read: she's travelling at the moment)

I hope you have a fruitful and faithful Christian relationship, user. God bless.

But it could lead to state-provided gfs

People are here because they're angry about the world they live in. Angry about the injustices and the empty future.

yep I would. How much do they pay you?

This is the first time I posted here. Whats it about?
PS I used to share my IP with a colored vagrant but he stopped coming around a couple weeks ago.

Girlfriend dumped me in part because I came here too much

less, desu

>it wasn't actually me posting like a homeless nigger

I have cute wife.
Do not belive in incel meme it's propaganda.

If I was attractive I would probably not even know what Jow Forums is

I have a cute gf and I neglect the shit out of her to shitpost with you lads.

thank you brother. I wish the same for you. God bless you.

Yes. Also who said i dont have one? Im here at night when everyone is sleeping..

I'd drop in every now and then.

t. had gf once and still lurked imageboards

Absolutely.

>Bless you.
Heh cheers mates, I find Jow Forums informative and a good source to obtain a picture of perceptions outside of mainstream news sources or social media histrionics.

>Girlfriend dumped me in part because I came here too much
Women primarily want attention.
If you are rich and you have friends she can get more attention.
If you are hot the she will have more attention by hanging out with you.

My gf is a 9.5/10 Euro girl.
But we're in a long distance relationship and I can't see her until next year.
Jow Forums is the only way I keep myself from boredom.

Attached: let's chat.gif (400x554, 893K)

Yeah but I would spend most of my time providing for and raising a family.

I was single when I started to browse here, but since 2015 I'm redpilling her

>forced to go out
doubt it

Attached: 159809584353745.jpg (900x590, 110K)

This. I honestly don't even like talking to girls because they can't hold an interesting conversation.

Pol nibbas

Having sex don't stop you shit posting fag

It’s not the jews, it’s us for being weak faggots that allow the Jews to do these things to us in the first place.

We need to stop being cucks and assert ourselves

>But we're in a long distance relationship
Please have an exit plan.
Do you seriously think she will not fuck anyone for a whole year?

I do have one. Why would that stop me from browsing?
I only browse less, that's it.

>travel for work
Hate to break it to you but she's fucking other dogs

She is cucking you with her bull right now.

Any man that cannot kill his woman with his barehands is being cheated on. Plain and simple.

Depends on whether I was single

we have been together for 5 years might ask her to marry soon

I have a cute gf and still here
Just because things are going well don’t mean something isn’t wrong

larper detected. fuck off and kys faggot.

Oh.
I hope it works out for you then.

Yes because I got a cute gf