I really want to be a politician

i really want to be a politician,
it really interests me.

but im a loser who is an introvert beta software developer whose hobby is browsing Jow Forums.

am i delusional and retarded?

what do?

Attached: 1462649010623.jpg (518x621, 86K)

Start small and grow from there

>what do?

Start participating in /sig/ threads.

I'm a software dev too, but lifting has really helped kill my betaness. Being an introvert isn't a bad thing either, just dont let it hinder your efforts.

yes you are delusional

Start lifting and become more affable everyone likes an easy-going Big Guy OP.

you cant. they made it where only the rich and established can play the political game. they are usually pre-selected. Anybody can run for office democraticly, but good luck getting funding and backing for advertising yourself as pro-white / stopping white genocide.

The blackpill is to wait for collapse or violent resistance to our genocide. there is no other choice.

White genocide is going to happen. we have 10-15 years left before its unfixable. All democratic options have not worked, it is off the table. We are being genocided. there will be no future for white children, or whites. "Right" parties are just slow genocide, left parties are fast genocide. White people are not wanted. Its obvious.

The only response is defensive action and violence against the establishments in the western world, being governments, and corporations that funds our invaders and censorship, and drugs our population on degeneracy and consumerism. People are too weak, comfortable and are not willing to sacrifice their lively hoods are aren't willing to step out of line of their jobs, families, homes. They would rather live out a comfortable life for themselves selfishly instead of giving up everything for a better future.

Sitting around and pretending they will allow some sort of collapse or waiting for some sort of collapse is not a solution either.

Start networking with like minded friends, and white people. Pool in your wealth. form communities, form ideas how to fight back. The power grid is a easy source to shut down and disrupt, same for cell towers. Make radio jammers. Do research, pay attention to your nations politics, wait for elites and world leaders to be gathered all in one point for high profile shootings and assassination.

There is no other options left. its fight or die. 10-15 years and we are too small of a population to fight back. They will also by then have AI,drone armys,and artificial wombs for mindless cultureless clones as boots on the ground.

There has to be action taken soon. There is no optics. whites are the parasites, and whites must be killed with the brown replacement program. this is the blackpill, the truth

Attached: 1566671318047.gif (500x397, 3.29M)

Just join a golf club and develop an auspicious pedo fetish. Someone will let you be their proxy at the local or state level in no time.

fuck off schizo im in it for the money and power
and i might do some brave difficult important prudent stuff that no one will occasionally

welp, looks like you are the lemming, and weak minded. shouldn't of fell for replying to a meme flag.

here is dumbed down picture book with words for you to understand.

Attached: 1566700657707.png (1468x7317, 792K)

U-dun-goofed.jpg

Depends in which country you are..If its a corrupt one like mine.. you will end up shot..If its not just join a political party involve yourself with tasks within the party and from there is easier!

i dont give a good damn about the so called browning of america.
color doesn't matter. my pleasure does.

Then unironically why should we help you. you're literally the enemy, a kike-teir white race traitor. Go to Jow Forums or something if you wanna be a rich kike. You're not gonna end up in their secret club anyways.

Attached: 1566150389942.jpg (900x900, 77K)

cope schizo
the white race doesn't need your help to survive

you have some messiah complex or something'

no ones plotting to end whites.

it just turns out that globalization puts a lot of money in pockets and the supposed browning might be a side effect

if there had been Jow Forums, would hitler have gone into politics?

yes
god knows

do it fagget

Attached: 1561075180970.png (614x518, 60K)

ok fren lemme meditate on that
i need to get clariti

Attached: 1523673934506.png (1600x1283, 66K)

You need to be charismatic and outgoing to be a successful politician. Take that as you will.

note how when you watch politics, you find yourself having political ambitions

They won't let you in unless you're a pedo or corrupt ie easily controllable

:(
plz no fren

Just go to the meetings and kick the shut out of the skinny nerdy beta competition. That's politics my guy.

gr8

now post real life politics lessons redpills ITT

join Toast Masters and learn how to talk in a large group.

I’ll vote for you.