Trump's China policy, where did he go wrong?

It's obvious to anyone who isn't a hysterical ninny that Trump's trade war is not going very well. But, the concept of taking on China is 100% right.

What SHOULD he have done? Where did he make mistakes? Taking on China is vital to US interests so what is the best path?

Attached: THE PHONE CALL THAT.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>where did he go wrong?
He didn't, now shut up and let the adults handle things while you hug your blankie in your safe space.

Should of taken on China with Canada, Mexico, EU, Japan and South Korea. But instead he attacked them all at once and pissed all his friends off while taking on China.
China knows that they can wait it out and hope the American economy goes into recession and Trump will lose 2020. You don't take on China without any allies.

>He didn't
Yes he did.
China is not 'imploding' and the tarriffs are screwing America more than anyone else.

This is one of the reasons I think it was wrong for America to dial back its international committments.

Trade wars restrict product thus increase the price of goods.

So trade wars are not good for economies.

If he wanted to help the economy he would remove market regulations that prevent new busnesses from growing. Let alone form.

> Asuming op is a safe space ninny to dismiss his worries.

Trade wars do not create price increases. Currency inequalities and the false premise of free trade are the problem. Gold backed currencies and tariffs allow each nation to trade freely despite these inequalities. Why?

Tariffs!

The problem is that China is willing to take short-term hits for long-term gain, while Americans can't think past quarterly reports. There's no path to victory without a change in culture.

He should have gotten all the economic allies on board. But he can't stop now. He's caved on everything else in his Presidency and this is the one thing he keeps fighting for.
Having retarded temper tantrums on twitter is fucking stupid.

Remember the ttp? That was how you beat China. Deals with all their neighbors like how we contained Russia with nato. It’s too late for that now though. Time to invest in China. The boomer idiocracy killed western hegemony.

Trans pacific partnership *

>Trump's China policy, where did he go wrong?

He went wrong right from the start, because he knows nothing about politics, economics, free trade, foreign policy, domestic policy, or tariffs. He's also not the least bit interested in LEARNING about any of those things, nor is he interested in listening to anyone who DOES know about those things.
Because of this, he is instantly outclassed and outsmarted by any foreign leader he comes into contact with.
Our enemies have never been happier and our allies have never been more depressed.

Attached: retarded asshole.png (650x487, 333K)

Nowhere. It's the best policy ever. Even libtards will soon love it.
Common knowledge that for 50 years they've been de-industrializing the west and boosting China. This is a kidney shot to the NWO agenda that started after wwII.

>screwing America more than anyone else.
I literally import from China and other countries. Companies are just moving out of China. It's very easy and there is no way this isn't killing China.
Already looking to move my stuff out of there too.

>where did he go wrong?
He didn't, you fucking moron.

>China is not 'imploding' and the tarriffs are screwing America more than anyone else.
Jesus, you're either an idiot or a lying shill.
China has seen its growth almost completely disappear. Meanwhile the US economy is still outperforming every major economy on earth.

Here's the deal, We are in a game of chicken. The first one to blink will lose.
China is suffering greatly, but they don't have to worry about elections. If the Chinese people have to suffer a little bit in the short term thats OK. They think they can wait it out. They are hoping that Trump gets defeated in 2020, which is just next year. They think they can wait it out.

But if Trump is re-elected they will cave in the blink of an eye. China can afford to have a pissed of populace for a couple of years, but not 6. Then you would start seeing Hong Kong type shit in the mainland. They can't have that.

They are just trying to wait out Trump and hope he loses in 2020.

He raped children on video and got blackmailed.

Attached: donaldtrumpghislainemaxwell.jpg (600x884, 359K)

China will blink. I import and it's a mild inconvenience and I can just raise prices and most people will eat it no big deal.

> Companies are just moving out of China. It's very easy.
How about some common sense, mutt. For decades your country spend money and gave technologies to China, built factories and infrastructure so you can't easily move somewhere else because of typical greed.

customs union with Canada and Mexico
set high tariffs on china as a block
move factories from china to Mexico and central America
build gas pipelines from Texas all the way to panama to power industry in all of central America

>your country
That was corporations and fuck them. There are factories ready to build whatever you want all over. They just cost a little more and once you move you'll never go back because the Chinese are unscrupulous and fuck you any chance they get.
I started moving out over a 10 year period up til now and it was the best thing I've ever done. Everyone else is already moving and finding that out. Kinda sucks for me to be honest, but the future of my kids is more important than a touch extra cash.

>HURRRRRR!
Ending US trade agreements like TPP and generally pulling out from elsewhere is a fucking stupid move and has made the trade war worse for America.

And there's going to be a recession very soon, we're in a giant bubble. Consumer spending is going down due to the trade war because in effect it is a stealth tax.
You are emotionally invested in 'Trump' the guy to the point you are not looking at these facts.

>Consumer spending
>muh cheap plastic shit

he's doing good. he's doing what shouldve been done a long time ago.
he's doing what shoudln't even have needed doing but we got sold out.
this isn't plan trusting, we live in a gutted society which cant produce anything ourselves and that's a MAJOR vulnerablity. greta's gonna have to pipe down factories cant jsut stay in shitty parts of the world forever, though many are now moving to india instead of china.
china will be fucked when we complete this too and it will keep them from overtaking us, and communism overtaking the world.

Attached: white chick in nature.jpg (600x594, 175K)