Northern Ireland Troubles

Who was in the wrong here? Will it start again after Brexit?

Attached: te.jpg (620x465, 65K)

Attached: take the bongpill3.jpg (540x440, 88K)

Whoever was in the right or wrong is completely down to which side you are on, Unionists or Republicans. Either way, the violence by the IRA on innocent civilians was barbaric.

Attached: IRA bomb aftermath.jpg (426x286, 42K)

Ireland is for the Irish. UK is there just to flex and be a dog cunt

>Either way, the violence by the IRA on innocent civilians was barbaric.
Agreed, but loyalists killed more civilians

Attached: troubles_deaths_by_status_organisation.gif (482x363, 9K)

What i want to happen:
>massive economic depression, whole western world down the shitter
>people lose their shit in britain. day of the rope. britain cleansed.
>ireland and IRA spastics sees an opportunity to take northern ireland
>after DOTR we get an excuse to slaughter potatoe niggers

True but not by much and that was their only choice or recourse as they supported the British Army. Both sides committed terrible acts of violence on innocent civilians, the victims of which often included members of their own side, just to prove a political point.

Oh please.
I am not Irish, however I am an oppressed minority in my own country so I sympathize with all political dissidents.
And the IRA were 100% justified in retaliating against the British by whatever means they had at their disposal. Since the British refused to grant them their rights, 100% of all deaths that took place as a result of their tyranny is 100% their fault. If you care about avoiding civilian deaths, stop oppressing people.

I hope so. I hope brexit happens and is a shitshow so things can finally change. The trash has been piling up for decades.

We’ll be busy for decades hunting the chav scum and immigrants across the country to worry about Ireland. Once the media is dealt with we could end the conflict in a few weeks. The media keeps the British army from winning conflicts

AR-18 BEST AR

pretty much this but much less than decades

You want to catch every last shitbag don’t you? It’s gonna take more than a few years - especially if you don’t want them escaping to the channel

IRA was known for letting targets know before they struck, find me many more pics like this, I'll wait. Yes, it happened but it was rare. Fuck off spin doctor

You can't lump ordinary civilians in with the British government as "The British". Bombing completely innocent men, women and kids who have no power is not justifiable for political means.

Attached: mb.jpg (582x616, 71K)

>oppressed minority in my own country
Admits he's a trap

It's less about country vs country than catholic vs protestant and goes back a long way. Learn some history before you open your fucking dick sucking gob, mutt.

The Eternal Anglo always crying.

Attached: This-Is-Like-Another-Hitler-Bombing.jpg (1800x2400, 555K)

seething anglokike

Attached: Benjamin_Disraeli_Prime_Minister_United_Kingdom copy.jpg (1600x800, 300K)

Brexit won't happen

The British Army was worse in that regard. Also, I presume you're referring to attacks on the mainland? In those cases fatalities were generally minimal and damage was (intentionally) mostly economic.

start up in the north where most of the population is white and commit atrocities so the message spreads south and most of the migrants who escaped here will have reason to escape britain. They will form some kind of militia of minorities but would be easily dealt with (due to being much smaller in size). in case of US backing go full vietnam. Most of time these things take max 5 years.

>Bombing completely innocent men, women and kids who have no power is not justifiable for political means.
That's not how the US government or the British government see things. Whining about civilian casualties whilst carpet bombing entire cities is the height of hypocrisy.

>Random screechings
Learn how English works or go back to Pakistan, muttboy.

It's nothing to do with religion, Nigel. See 1798

What tyranny? Fucking hell every country has this weakling #resist ideology it’s fucking pathetic

WaAAAAH THEY Took da potatoes 300 years ago we need to be FREE, we all hurt even though we live comfortable lives and mostly hurt our own citizens because of muh religion

Irish are fucking retarded

Yeah, like it always has? Especially with our fucking gutted military that's now full of tarts...

Noooooo not the potatoes nooooo not again

Yikes, look at this spastic retard.

Attached: Antifa - Bomber Harris - British - Anglojew.jpg (400x301, 44K)

I don't like jews running my country. Literally anything done to retaliate against these scum is justified
Literally. Anything.

>eternal anglo
waaaaaaaaa! some people bombed us! mommy!

Attached: 1547341394004.jpg (900x1200, 267K)

>Its okay when WE kill people
Oh please.

this wont be done by the military m8. hate and national pride creates the best soldiers

Noooo the potatoes we won’t forget this

>literally could have googled what I was referring to

ooooo tough talk turkboy.

Attached: 1517223501820.jpg (992x1252, 278K)

Oh you're one of those fat EDL walts

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! mommy! the hitler people are coming!

Attached: mexican guy crying.jpg (1024x908, 74K)

>Random screechings

Confirmed bum boi,.

Nog didn't read my post then tries to tell British gent how the language he created works, fucking moron kys.

i dont think you realise what im talking about

No they weren't, look at pic related sent by OP

Strange of you to assume I support the Iraq/Afghanistan wars. Do you?

I kinda understand that the unionists must’ve felt cornered in the decades before the troubles as they had just lost control of most of Ireland and so reacted by oppressing those who threatened their smallish stake in Ireland. But the way they let things boil was extremely arrogant and thick-headed of them. In the end they really are invaders who failed to assimilate and the republicans were the natives fighting against the invading force. They had to use gorilla tactics to fight the brits like in the war of independence but took it way too far with the killing of civilians, I guess they just got lost in the madness of it all.

Who was in the wrong is pretty irrelevant.
Will it start again after Brexit? Hard to say.
Brexit could still go many ways.
I dont think the UK will want to trade with the EU on WTO rules and even if hard brexit occurs all sorts of crazy scenarios are possible.

>The UK agrees to a different trade deal leaving northern ireland in the EU
>Northern Ireland votes to leave the UK due to economic damage caused by Brexit
>The border is enforced by the EU rather than the UK and the IRA decide not to attack it since most people in Ireland like the EU

When did I claim that?

I don't think you're smart enough to even be here. you sound dumb as fuck like a british retards. thats because you're just turks larping.

Attached: british royalty.png (500x500, 180K)

mommy! help me!

Attached: Loyal Orange Order.jpg (500x334, 126K)

Really well summarised.

England is the biggest joke at Jow Forums. Literally the dumbest faggots in history.

Attached: Complete Faggot.jpg (306x500, 64K)

Oh well if you disprove of violence carried out in the name of the UK or the British empire then thats fine by me.

Maybe you don't. However, if you think that these disgusting kikes will ever be overthrown without any civilian casualties, you're mistaken. There are no civilians in 4th generation warfare.

>eternal anglo
cry cry cry

Attached: 0f1911823a3b95694b9d551b128cef3436933ec1a60e5f3613bf3da5d3943e36.jpg (576x416, 36K)

Yep, except - guerilla

They weren't the invaders who failed to assimilate, most Anglo-Irish left for England after the 20th century. What you are talking about are the unique culture of the Ulster-Scots people who have as much right to be in Ulster as Afrikaners in South Africa and Euro-Americans in America.

Attached: Phocoena phocoena.jpg (840x525, 59K)

The Southern Irish were in the wrong. Go home, taigs!

>If you care about avoiding civilian deaths, stop oppressing people.
Go dilate, faggot nigger.

If Soros still has cash left and the media is still run by d&c shills then yes, things will start up again

>he speaks english
>yet is anti-anglo
I don't know where you are from, but you should go home (Jose, Seamus, Luigi, whatever).

You know, the really pathetic thing is that England has a king but they're too cucked to give him any titles. He's officially a "Royal Consort" because they'd rather be ruled by a woman than a king.

>Sides with jews
Burn in an oven, kike lover.

All wars have civilian casualties, the problem lies in actively targeting civilians instead of the enemy, which is what the UVF/IRA did the majority of the time.

>That's not how the US government or the British government see things. Whining about civilian casualties whilst carpet bombing entire cities is the height of hypocrisy.
False equivalence.

What is happening to Afrikaners and Euro Americans? I have a chart to help you figure it out.

Attached: 2018.06.21_metro_Frey_Fig2.png (768x568, 29K)

>knowledge of history is limited to 75 years because hitler, or something
get the fuck outta here, dumbass boomer

Attached: 1556044757820.jpg (635x542, 15K)

The Papists are the ones to blame throughout Ireland's history. The Irish should have become Prots like every other European country but they preferred to send their wealth to Tony Soprano in Rome. Dumbfucks.
Pakistanis are like that too - they give all their wealth to Arabs.
Different religion - same con trick.

Poe's Law, what a Reddit0r.

4th generation warfare makes civilians the front line combatants. Why should I give a shit about "civilian" casualties when Mexicans and Arabs are literally a biological weapon being used to exterminate White children?
Unironically; kill them all. They deserve it.
The same is true for lawyers and other collaborators. They all deserve to die regardless of their official status because they knowingly or unknowingly are aiding and abetting in Genocide.

both did fucked up shit
hopefully not
i would be a conscientous objector

>British Isles always had mixed families and ownership of land going back centuries.
>Different noble families had land in different parts of the British Isles.
>Centuries go by.
>England rules Ireland.
>James VI and I decided to make the plantations of Ulster for Protestants to punish rebelling Irish.
>Other conflicts rage on as Ireland is the least Anglicised.
>19th Century, Irish workers regularly come to the UK and political cartoons portray them kinda like we portray immigrants.
>Fenians become nationalists because 19th Century.
>Famine happens as a mixture of things from British policy to Irish landowners themselves.
>Mass Irish exodus.
>Ireland takes advantage of World War.
>Eventually gains independence.
>Americans begin greatly backing IRA because of the whole "I AM ACTUALLY OF IRISH DESCENT" meme.
>Troubles escalate.
>Brit soldiers kill civilians.
>Irish blow up civilians.

>Bill Clinton basically cucks the then Prime Minister Tony Blair to basically sign a surrender.
>IRA "disarms".
>British soldiers are still liable for their "crimes" but IRA are not.
>Many criminals go free.
>Provisions in the Belfast Agreement basically say that they can have a referendum.
>Catholics are having more kids than Protestants so will win any referendum of the future.
>Because of Belfast Agreement people ignore Ireland as "solved".
>Schools are mostly still segregated.
>Vigilante gangs punish people from different communities.
>Bombs still found.
>Ignored by media until BREXIT! OMG!
>Power sharing was going fine, Martin McGuinness and Ian Paisley, Paisley dies.
>Sinn Fein use an excuse of the shitty insulation legislation to stop power sharing.
>BREXIT!

>Now Ireland is an irrelevant pawn of the EU.
>Economic growth is due to them howsing the big EU Sarl companies, Amazon, FB etc.
>EU is going to curb this with legislation to stop them being competitive.
>People constantly leaving.
>Government saying they need immigration now to stop economic collapse.

In the real world, martyrs have a huge affect on the morale of people.

How does it feel to be no different to an envious third worlder?

What's happening to every white person in Western countries? How is that a relevant point. Ireland is getting bombarded with immigrants now so by your logic they supposedly deserve it.

You mad?

Attached: 2018.jpg (1200x844, 134K)

Well not envious of the UK for one thing. Looks like a shit hole from here.

No, you envy the wealth of the Ulster-Scots people be it cultural or economical.

>muh Rome
Oh god. This is literally the entire thing. This. Right here. A bunch of fucking Jews who "hate Rome". Why? because Rome destroyed their little Jewish Temple in 70 AD under Titus.

This is literally the reason. It's just a bunch of Jews in London who have convinced millions of 85 IQ retards that "Rome" is the #1 threat in 2019. You know what? It never ends with these fucking faggots. This is it. Right here.

Once you realize this, it all becomes so unbelievable fucking retarded. These duped ass fat retards are mad because Rome did something over 1,900 years ago. Then they have the nerve to mock the Irish as "crybabies" or whatever. The English are the biggest fucking "crybabies" in the history of world civilization. Literally.

Attached: ROME DID THIS.jpg (640x668, 455K)

When confronted with something the Anglo cannot understand or respond to they mumble "muh fallacies" or "muh micks muhtha fugga" and is usually followed by getting bombed

Tell that to the thousands of martyrs of Dresden or Nagasaki or Palestine.

Communists slaughtered millions of "civilians" and that is exactly why they won.
Did the blacks of Rhodesia wring their hands over the thousands of innocent White farmers they tortured to death? Nope. They were more brutal and that is why they won.

>2018
Irrelevant. When the EU closes the competitiveness of Ireland's tax system those big companies will migrate to larger EU states.

The Irish growth bubble is the result of this competitiveness. And now they want to bring in loads of immigrants to try and stop the bubble collapsing.

>You mad?
About what? Honestly the whole situation is silly. English try to rule you, Celtic vs Anglo, Scottish fuck it all up by trying to force Protestantism. It is just a mess that there is no fixing.

Ireland is still suffering from brain drain with its young people going to live abroad and little population growth.

Do you really think that bringing people from Africa/Middle East will fix anything?

Or you know they just fan the existing flames since it's incredibly easy to not like papists if you aren't one.

>people from Africa or the middle east
This is American COPE at its finest. Our immigrants are almost entirely white people.

>Tell that to the thousands of martyrs of Dresden or Nagasaki or Palestine.
4th generation warfare makes civilians the front line combatants. :3

Fuck off.

MUH MICKS MUTHA FUGGA

Unionists are mostly Freemason-lead mongoloid-trash.

The IRA are on par with true American Revolutionaries of the 1700's.

The British are corrupt, totalitarian criminal child-snuffing Freemason kikes.

Attached: jewish.jpg (472x423, 41K)

>easy to not like papists if you aren't one.
Not everybody is born perfect.

That's patently false. Limerick as an example.

The IRA never knew what they wanted, they should've focused their activities on the Republic if they wanted change.

Now you're getting it.
You speak of random civilians becoming martyrs.
Okay then, off the top of your head; name one of the Muslims that were killed during the Christchurch attack.
Now name the killer.

See?

>Our immigrants are almost entirely white people.
Mate I don't hate you, I am trying to warn you. Yes, the majority of your current immigration is white people. See current.

But the way your Taoiseach is positioning himself, and indeed, the position of the whole EU block is turning, they want you to take in more non EU migrants.

And under the various agreements being forged and the position of your politicians, immigration from non-EU areas is only going to increase, especially as your economy takes a hit.

Heed the warning.

IRA did nothing wrong. Even if things could have been solved with less bloodshed there's absolutely nothing wrong with killing for the sake of your country when foreign invaders try to control part of it.
Even if millions had died it would have been worth it to join our ancestors in shedding blood for this soil.

Well all you have to do is provide some stats to the contrary of what I just said. Our largest immigrant group is Brits.
Are Brits not white?

>incredibly easy to not like papists
The only people I've ever encountered that did not like "Catholics" were Jews, Turks, Muslims, Londoners and Homosexuals.

Explain what you're talking about.

Attached: modern_witch_kill_on_sight.jpg (1426x784, 77K)

>The British are corrupt, totalitarian criminal child-snuffing Freemason kikes.
Who are currently trying to escape the E.U. deathcult.

*Worships saints*

>The IRA are on par with true American Revolutionaries of the 1700's
Americans constantly romanticise the IRA as patriotic freedom fighters. Bombing innocent people (many of which on your own side) to prove a political point is not the same as fighting enemy combatants. Please learn the difference or read up on the history of the conflict.

Brits are fucking retards. Pic related.

Attached: Lmao I mean just look at it. LMAO.png (2666x1875, 196K)

Yes.

The "Brits" you are getting aren't White. It's mostly Afro-Carribeans escaping Londonian violence and Pakistanis moving onto new ground.

There's not an AR 18 in the picture, user.

They're icon worshippers and a long history of not doing a single intelligent thing. I don't hate Catholics I hate what the church became.

Rats leaving a sinking ship you might say.

American media was dishonest and by omission supported the IRA.

Look at that disgusting rat-faced crypto-Donmeh Turk.

Attached: Queen Victoria A Jew.jpg (576x432, 103K)