Word Hurt! Some Words Should be Banned!

If you use words on the internet that hurt people what does that say about you? I guess it doesn't matter because there are bullies everywhere. I believe that certain words like the "N" word should be banned and jail time given to those that use them on the internet. Using words like "Jew" in a negative way is another example of a word that should carry jail time. Just think before you write!

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Yea! Like the words "gun registry!" And "taxes!" And "hate speech laws!"
All those words hurt me so much! Ban them!

We'll just come up with new words and you'll have to ban them too. May as well just ban everything now

No u

N

Just blind yourself.
Or deafen yourself.

Problem solved.

They didn't even use a good image for this. That's tears of joy. I think this was taken from a panel during her execution actually. Right after she was saved from death.

Imagine being iffended by mere words, I can't no matter how someone insults me. parts of this is my blackpill

Only jew niggers and nigger niggers care about words.

Attached: 1566779371092.png (500x596, 452K)

A new dawn is coming. You circles are right to be afraid.

a man can dream...

Attached: 62B.jpg (2049x1356, 326K)

You should be banned.

Onions

Oh no my freedom

kill Jews, kill Niggers, Kill jannies

You know what should be banned? Bullying. If words hurt then stop bullying people until they shoot up the class.

Die, Nigger.

Get that jobber the fuck outta here

sorry thats radioactive pestilent cancer to any society/civilization

you need to be physically culled IRL

right after being offered the escape of the Gospel

The word banned should be banned

I was born in a small ghetto. I was still a child when we were raided by niggers. Foreign niggers. Torn from my elders, I was made to speak their gibberish. With each new foster home, my niggas changed along with the words they made me speak. With each change, I changed, too. My thoughts, personality, how I saw right and wrong. Niggers can kill.

Attached: Skull-Face.png (280x266, 98K)

Yes comrade! We are already working on that.

Attached: Newspeak_Dictionary_grande.jpg (480x600, 50K)

I am fine with the word nigger being banned and carrying mandatory jail time. Please write / pass that law then just post up a cop in every ghetto. Will clean up cities super quick.

dilate your meds cuckcel

Attached: 400m.vacuum.jpg (628x410, 56K)

is OP doing god's work? Think about It. Nobody says nigger more than niggers. The majority of black people say nigger on a regular basis. That means If OP's suggestion takes affect, almost all niggers will be taken away from the public and locked up, and then a percentage of those niggers are guaranteed to chimp out on eachother and kill eachother in captivity therefore not only removing the nigger problem, but also decreasing the problem at the same time.

Is OP a genius????????

PS. Fuck you nazi-wannabe white supremacists tweakers, I'm not your kind so don't get excited.

nigger kike jannie faggot kill yourself sage

##

Attached: 1547512344993.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

the nigger/kike halfbreed...
Jow Forums's greatest enemy

JUSS

Attached: 1549357301562.jpg (330x330, 23K)

>W-words can h-h-hurt, u gaiz

>Uses pic of one of the most verbally and physically abusive characters in anime

Kek

Frankenstein’s fragmentation trannie dick chopping kids Weiner off parent.

Attached: 0F8C6E17-B2D5-4821-AF66-C2A34CFCC16B.jpg (612x581, 100K)