Let's create a subliminal language

This thread earlier today gave me an idea: let's modify a language like brainfuck or create our own that allows us to embed subliminal messages into normal social media posts. For example, with a bit of trickery you can embed a brainfuck program into normal text. However, the problem is that these characters:
>+[]
don't commonly occur in social media posts. So we could modify a brainfuck compiler to use different characters, even common letters.

>reason
lolz. Get CNN mad about posting "nigger" everywhere on facebook, have 100% plausible deniability.

Attached: pol-fizzbuzz.png (557x352, 41K)

You first fag

Why not just make an entire conlang? We probably have the autism for it.

>our
>we
>us
all the reddit faggots that invaded this board during the 2016 election needs to fuck off

Attached: 1542158701942.jpg (403x444, 48K)

Ok, here's an example. Say we changed all the brainfuck functions to better characters:

+ changes to .
- changes to ,
. changes to !
[ changes to (
] changes )
> changes to ?
< changes to :

Then the following would bring "nigger":

.(,,,,,,,?..:)?!,,,,,!,,!!,,!.............!

If you remember, brainfuck ignores all characters except the presets, so all you would need to do is intersparse those characters. For example:

>hey this is a really cool post. it speaks to me in a real way (although,,,,, did you really, really, need to include the back story?. I mean. it could have been like: intro / content / conclusion) and I'm wondering where you got the idea? its awesome! here's the thing tho,,,,, i feel that it might be offensive to some people! personally, I really liked it, but a trans person may not understand your message!! and, as you know, that is very important! regardless.... I really like this story. i hope you keep it up..... even despite my criticisms.. keep up the fight. thanks!

The above cancerpost is runnable code that outputs "nigger"

we may need to. as you can see from , it ends up needing to be pretty wordy. I want to experiment with using letters. It makes it more difficult to write (you have to choose your words more carefully) but it can make it shorter

example pic related

Attached: cancerexample.png (957x193, 32K)

Here's an example trying to use letters.
+ changes to e
- changes to t
. changes to a
[ changes to (
] changes )
> changes to ?
< changes to :

nigger then comes out to
>e(ttttttt?ee:)?atttttattaattaeeeeeeeeeeeeea?eeeeeeeeeea

Is this easier? I'm not sure.

Here's "kikes":
>tt(ttttt?e:)?eeeeeattaeeatttttta(ttt?e:)?tttta

figurative of speech and idioms are the means by which we impose subliminal influence.

since we will know what is said, but at the same time, we overlook the obvious.

it's how the NPC meme gained it's power, it used a figurative image to propagate a very valid lesson. but an obvious truth was wholly overlooked.

Attached: 130686_9c3.jpg (680x323, 27K)

This is stupid. Might as well comb parking lots looking for licence plates that say things or make math equations.... Waste of time

basically memes.

Attached: 1550984401384.png (595x447, 72K)

Holl up i don't have the autism to do this

Attached: 1563244288548.png (796x1082, 107K)

Mohhrtd ypimhr qu smid
Decode that

>boomer doesn’t know what the fuck we’re talking about
Example:
>“hey vice have you seen these comments? Looks like the nazis are dogwhistling each other”
>run news articles through an interpreter, search for messages
>hey cnn, did you see that vice is dogwhistling

Based

Niggers tongue my anus

wat

Develop high quality copy pastas for the normies to pick up, wait for spread, leak to vice that it means “nigger”
>hardmode: develop character set that makes already common copy pastas compile to “nigger”, “kike” etc

Google brainfuck

Example:
Take Lorem ipsum and figure out what character set will make it say “ I hate kikes”
Create a website to interpret it
>hey vice, go to gasthekikes.com and plug in lorem ipsum, did you know it was created by proto-nazis to spread their messaging?