Jow Forums in the News

They shut it down :(
twitter.com/Yair_Rosenberg/status/1164632835006898176

nytimes.com/2019/08/22/opinion/technology/white-supremacists-Jow Forums-trolls-jews.html

twitter.com/neveragainactn?lang=en

Attached: shutitdown.png (604x575, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/neveragainactn?lang=en
thispersondoesnotexist.com/
namegeneratorfun.com/jewish
youtu.be/EbIUXZVu9H4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T PRETEND TO BE JEWISH, ONLY WE CAN PRETEND TO BE WHITE.

Attached: 13424657567845.png (213x237, 10K)

>white supremacists

how do they know that?
easily half of Jow Forums isn't even white
do they think that only white people hate Jews?

Attached: roach.jpg (400x300, 88K)

>Americans are Wh*te

Attached: dios mio creaturas de las americas.png (500x1380, 804K)

>News

Shut it down? He's spreading the word.

Attached: 000DvdD3AMVsAAs51H.jpg (640x838, 158K)

>memeflag

Why would he screencap the fucking thread when that actually ends up redpilling people, lmao

Wow, now that's a signal boost.

>When the Jewish people actually succeed in bringing the Goyim together.

Attached: mbzR3cG.jpg (960x951, 56K)

Oy vey.

Attached: fellow white people.png (5049x2526, 1.83M)

It's funny that Jews find people posting as Jews such an existential threat to Jews that it becomes international news via Jewish media outlets. It's the Streisand Effect in full swing.

>"Yeah I know this knife I'm carrying has blood all over it and there's three bodies by my feet but I'm not a killer! Stop saying I'm a killer!"
>Media: "MAN DEFINITELY NOT A KILLER. You should certainly not dig up his backyard located at this address."

>be chosen
>make a 4 chan post about pretending to be chosen
>screen cap said post
>post on Twitter

It's another shoah

haha this /western world

Attached: 1565381303061.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

That's a fukken awesome picture, m8. Saved.

Isn't Jow Forums a semitic board?

Exposing it won’t change the intended outcome, which is a database for the jew. A data base consisting of proofs that people are jewish, can you imagine that? Just to post on social media, to combat the fake jew menace, you must be registered with your e-jew license! The insanity!

>By your powers combined, I am the Shoa!

Just call them paranoid conspiracy loons. Double down on their tactics.

DO NOT GIVE IN

What an idiot, that post literally exposes his parasitic tribe. Is he really this stupid or was the user that clever?

Pretty convenient that a thread that didn't even hit bump limit and died, was screenshotted by a Jew who for some reason was on Jow Forums that day. Cohencidence of cource

Attached: 1563528015411.jpg (358x368, 196K)

Black guy here. 8 inch dick. I hate Jews too. How to create twitter without that stupid phone verification?

Pol is controlled by jews at its very heart

Attached: 1566265701013.jpg (498x328, 34K)

>twitter.com/neveragainactn?lang=en

Attached: D_RROqKUYAE7Lgo.png (634x446, 195K)

I'm going to make a twitter profile using the random face generator with the most Jewy pic possible and LARP as a Jew. Wish me luck.

>redpilling the masses with their complaining by showing screenshots
We win

Bigots

If I want to identify as a Jew I can; we're all Jews just as we're all Muslims

WE NEED TO ORGANIZE A SECOND BATTALION TO INFILTRATE THE JIDF AND STYMIE THE HYMIE THERE AS WELL!

OPERATION STYMIE THE HYMIE

Attached: 4chanFace180Flip.jpg (522x450, 16K)

accuse him of being an anti semite troll account repeat forever

Attached: 1565135693469.gif (330x270, 2M)

thispersondoesnotexist.com/

Attached: fakeperson.jpg (1024x1024, 1.26M)

I found a good one.

nice try, Brennan you fuckin CIA nigger

>Jow Forums
>white
They do realize this is one giant larp site where everyone pretends to be Jewish or white right?

Just dont post the photo here lol

They don't even know if anyone is actually doing it.

>NY times
And not surprised

stupid kikes still have no idea what the Streisand effect is in 2019 baka, but thanks for the spotlight on our oh so effective fake kike subversion mission
All in for the win vs juden
Checked

Attached: Pepenathan.png (730x542, 307K)

you'd think they'd be happy about all the new converts to there "religion"

Attached: skyeprettie+rolled+image+How+I+impress+my+date+_eade6d6a19c5d87b8539f6fc365c5c80.jpg (300x169, 9K)

namegeneratorfun.com/jewish

Anyone have the roll for your jewish name? I know the roll for black exists, and mexican name. Is there one for Jewish names?

>white supremacists
I'll have you know Jow Forums is a very diverse and inclusive board, everyone hates everyone.

This

It's a board of peace. So... maybe? Hard to keep track of labels these days.

Which brand of paint thinner is the best to huff?

White Supremacists Stole My Rabbi Husband’s Identity

The scheme, cooked up by Jow Forums trolls, sought to stoke Jewish infighting.

By Avital Chizhik-Goldschmidt

Ms. Chizhik-Goldschmidt is an editor at The Forward.

Attached: 22Goldschmidt-Sub-superJumbo.jpg (2041x2048, 891K)

it's a win/win he has to ignore it and let the accounts run free or expose them and expose people to red piles
and for the bonus many will be skeptical about any jew as all should be

I'll shit myself if I get followed by other kikes.

Anyone here suggesting ops vs Twitter in broad view of the kikes from Twitter is a fucking like from Twitter conjuring shit to write about on Twitter. Fucking amateurs still falling for this shit.

t. kike

they banned everyone in that thread for 3-4 days.. It expired last night lmaoo on a fucking list now for SURE

Do you think they'll start using gold check marks so Twitter can verify who is a real Jew or not?

That'd be hilarious. "Goldberg seal of approval"

As a fellow Jew, you guys have to stop this. We are not going back into the ovens. Jow Forums and Trump will be stopped. You cannot treat us like this.

That's the beauty of a win-win situation. The truth does not fear being brought to light. Who do you think would benefit from the Streisand effect?

How are they going to figure out that you're a fake jew? Lmao

bump for the lulz

American Jew here, I hate Jews, so I created a bunch of fake Jew profiles to smear the name of Jews, and if you delete my profiles, all of which are run by a Jew, you are a fucking anti Semitic Nazi!

Every single poster ITT is cancer
Why does no one call out the capital C when someone posts "Jow Forums"?
Newfags need to kys

Attached: 1566683851284.png (800x445, 476K)

As a non-jew then im telling you that as a jew...

You might want to start calling out the "bad" ones user...Cause if you dont, you will ALL be lumped together when the world turns on them again...And I wouldnt want to be you...

Jews cant meme
They literally don’t understand meme magic
These Babylonian talmudists have been controlling the world for 1000s of years with their hidden black magic, but now, humanity has rediscovered the secrets of reality known in the golden ages of pre-flood civilizations, meme magic.
Thoughts shape reality.
Focused, collective thoughts shape reality.
Memes are high density thought packs.

Attached: 3283FD2A-8B6D-4D8D-B27A-4D11A93B76B2.jpg (676x400, 191K)

Attached: 02580527-D115-44B7-A966-C27377792755.jpg (750x672, 112K)

Impossible- they can't, if they kvetch /pol wins
Name another /pol mission as clever & devious as this one that the kikes tremble in fear over, you'll be hard pressed to find one.
Go forth & start kvetching about Israel's lack of diversity my fellow jews
Oy fukken vey

Attached: kiketransporter.png (816x528, 835K)

As a jew who hates jews and their international trickery, I will gladly employ their own tactics against them. :^]

woahhh...user is playing 44D...Nice...

Of course it was a dumb idea posted on here by a Kike

This is based, we should all claim to be jewish. Shit I physically pass as one, thanks Jew nose. Secretly I’m 1488.

Americans can get a virtual phone number by setting up a Google voice account. All other virtual throw away free numbers are blocked. Their is a paid service that gives you multiple virtual phone numbers but it's a couple bucks I'm pretty sure. But you get multiple burner phone numbers that work for everything including Twitter.

and
non-binary

You will not succeed. Now that you've been exposed, others like you will be afraid to attempt the same idea, cowering in fear until you wake up in a country that is no longer your own. That is your fate.

Attached: 1540582647734.gif (487x560, 898K)

how would they know which accounts are real jews just spreading propaganda and which ones were trolls? For that matter would anyone notice a difference between Jow Forums's troll accounts and the blue checkmark brigade as they are now? I feel like this whole endeavor was ill thought out on all fronts.

>dna tests required to put 'jewish' in twitter bio

Attached: 1555125007547.gif (300x300, 2M)

t.
Chaim

just steal one, nigger

>others like you will be afraid to attempt the same idea,
kek. Try me.

Jewa are the chosen ones. It is the nonjew that needs to call out their own.

>yfw that's one of the fake Jew profiles

Get millions of followers
Post Redpills buy mistake of your jewish character. For example, post this and say Since the 1800s they have ben killing 6 million jews, this will make the normies do their research

Attached: sixmillion-34appearances.jpg (1271x1279, 357K)

That's weird, my fake jew account hasn't been suspended. Probably because I've been playing the long con with it for years :^)

Attached: 9b8ebddbd3023badc6b97c720c9dac4635f861b9b1ab8d0766b95d4162dc611c.jpg (521x398, 61K)

To shapeshift as a Jew to destroy the Jews is an effective strategy because Jews pretend to be white to destroy us.
youtu.be/EbIUXZVu9H4

Bigly if true

kek by posting this on twitter he's inadvertently exposing people to redpills

bases faggot

Attached: 1566747072222.gif (233x131, 24K)

Noseberg is my favorite

We are playing into the jews hands with this, stop the campaign at once before it is too late

Shut up, Jew.

Attached: shalom.png (423x483, 191K)

Oh, they understand memes. That's how they disseminate their propaganda; the false appearance of consensus.

They are just incapable of making funny ones.

Attached: media coordination2.png (1809x1495, 880K)

meh...

Attached: accelerationism.jpg (1000x1000, 164K)

Walk us through what the dire consequences will be if we don't.
I'll wait.

Attached: 220px-Eternal_Summer_poster.jpg (220x317, 30K)

Ehhh, point 3 of the original post is where it breaks down. Read Culture of Critique. Jews aren't white, they don't have our bias for individualism, they're perfectly happy to be hypocrites and remain ethnocentric about their own interests and internationalist about white interests.

He's cut off more than his foreskin with that tweet. People will read that and relate it to their interactions with actual Zionist shills on twitter. Whoever wrote that post probably has a massive grin on their face, and rightly so.

Attached: 1333562303206.png (1024x768, 567K)

They shut his jew larp account down

Attached: captain.jpg (608x608, 52K)

Kabbalah is literally bronze age meme magic. It's just that all the meme it produces are sinister, joyless and borderline schizophrenic

Attached: 30a8639370d350571fd4767cea9ad7a81fcd95c709acfc815211c6c3e3f1457c.jpg (890x876, 127K)

Go play with fat white whores and let the real nazis handle it

Attached: 1566495977634.jpg (534x548, 68K)

Who are some Jews to follow?

I would define their memes as induction into a psychological pattern designed to produce a particular result. Our memes are funny and random, but not really designed to do anything other than entertain or inform. Their memes are designed to push their agenda and to indoctrinate the next generation of jews into the supremacist mindset, to continue the cycle.

>Nigger!
>Goblino!
>Chink!
>Pajeet!
>Spic!
>By our powers combined, I am Captain Shoah!

Attached: Captain_Nazi.jpg (500x927, 112K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-193922.jpg (1061x1389, 331K)

pay your respects atleast you disgusting nazzee ReeeeeeeEEEEeeEEEEEREEEeEE

Attached: 1566097097805.jpg (480x507, 21K)

Max Mermelstein snitched on all the 80s coke dealers working for Pablo Escobar.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1248x702, 62K)