Ask a Southern Baptist choir singer anything

Ask a Southern Baptist choir singer anything

Attached: 1555888386618.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5m--ptwd_iI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Baptist is Heresy. Why?

Fuck, marry, kill
A Jew, A nigger, and your gun.

Do chinks prefer roasted or fried dog?

tell us your stories witnessing cuckery at its most powerful

how so?

What is a Southern Baptist exactly? I don't know much about American Christianity (from California)

Does church make women horny?

Attached: 1566289922079.jpg (800x789, 134K)

wait waht?

It's the idea of once saved always saved, which is absolute heresy. even in Baptist churches you have women preachers.

Catholic much?or are you one of the retarded prods.

>not following the one true faith.
Cringe and bluepilled.
>Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus

Attached: 52215FE3-12D5-44DF-B8E6-0677F0AC89CB.jpg (1024x576, 189K)

what, you've never seen anything regarding the degradation of the faith or the nation in your church?

Is your church oriented towards white or black people? Are churches still segregated?

I'm a cucktholic but my church doesn't have Spanish Mass so the Latinos stay away. It still has Italian mass though

whats the worst thing thats ever happened to you

What's the ratio of pictures of pretty architecture to gospel tracts you have?

Raping children is heathen.

>even in Baptist churches you have women preachers.
not Southern Baptist

Why do y’all sin creepy pedo music like this:

youtu.be/5m--ptwd_iI

John 5:24 King James Version (KJV)

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 10:28 King James Version (KJV)

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

The bible makes it pretty clear that you already have eternal life once you are saved

John 3

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

You are born again and can never lose your salvation, if you deny "once saved always saved" you are promoting thinly veiled works salvation which the bible repeatedly reiterates is a false doctrine.

Also throughout the bible you can never find a single instance of someone losing their salvation, even someone like solomon who ended his life getting backslidden and serving other strange gods is saved.

so gay

>creepy pedo music
I hope that's not your best material.

OP is kill

Attached: 1918-19.png (980x652, 647K)

>AMA
>how so?
>wait waht?
Thrilling AMA, OP!
SAGE

Most Catholics/Orthodox on Jow Forums are religion shopping atheists who are attracted to the conspicuous trappings of "traditionalism" and ceremonialism associated with the religion, and are totally indifferent to being a Christian or learning what Jesus actually taught. That's why they can unashamedly call Pope Francis a "cuck" and say all manner of filth against their alleged Vicar of Christ, and then immediately decry "Prot heretics" and start lecturing you on the Patristic writings.

These people talk out of the sides of their mouth.