OH NO NO NO WE GOT CUCKY

Attached: 1543476655021.png (777x783, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/08/22/video-shows-moment-man-crushed-by-elevator-at-manhattan-promenade-building/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were trying out a new elevator made in China.

Kinda surprised this is being circulated so heavily by the media. Okay, a horrific accident was caught on camera. Do media outlets really need to broadcast this man's death like this?

what in the fuck was a elephant doing in a building anyway?

post the link

nypost.com/2019/08/22/video-shows-moment-man-crushed-by-elevator-at-manhattan-promenade-building/

Just watched it, the fucking thing didnt even slow down. It ate him like a paper shredder.
How does this happen in america?

This

Construction companies are buying bullshit electronic control circuitry from China.

That guy who got out before him had time to pull him out, which should have been his first instinct. Didn't even try, just held onto his gay ass phone.

That certainly didn't elevate spirits.

Is this situation so common in France that you are always ready to react? He didn't even have time to comprehend what was going on before it was too late. By the time he turns around that guy was already being compressed.

>illuminati sabotage kills another innocent civilian. nobody cares.

Quality electronics even if it means chaos in Donkey Kong.

>dead techie kike
Quite literally no one less valuable could have perished

the women scream and cover their eyes and run away, women are useless

What if it was a Canadian techie kike?

Keep blaming China for your country falling apart, couldn't possibly be your own doing.

fucking brutal, imagine getting ready to go to work, you just had your morning coffee, ready to seize the day, and in an excruiating couple of seconds your body and head are crushed

Looks like someone didn't do lunges. Fuck' em.

why did that dumbass even try jumping out of an unstable elevator?

Fucking Chang chiming in right now. What do they say over there?

>“We will not allow to become a political issue in this country the question of Asianisation.” Bob Hawke, ex-Labor Prime Minister of Australia.

Nah, fuck off.

looked like he was pushed by the people behind him and he panicked

Fag with a phone pranced around; you and 80 percent of men are women without vaginas.
Worse then useless.

There were more people in that elevator?
Lol can I get some names & or faces? Interview would be the best.

>using elevators instead of taking the stairs for the exercise + safety of knowing you won't get eaten by a horrible machine

Attached: 1564206863543.jpg (320x320, 15K)

I work on elevators and this is pretty crazy. Normally their an active safety circuit that’s connected to both elevator and lobby doors, when they are open the circuit is open and it stops the elevator till the doors close again. The fact that the doors opened while the car was still running down is pretty fucked. But why the hell did he try to jump out as the opening was rapidly closing.

Can't play the video, can someone make a webm?

>ready to seize the day,
idk what you do for a living but the guy was probably already dead inside.

Apparently there was five of them, they had to just wait until they were rescued.

The others in the elevator panicked and pushed him.

with half his body in there!?

Attached: 1548449687887.webm (1920x1080, 1.85M)

The people inside had to be stuck with the most gore they have ever seen in their lives.

You see him actively trying to climb out. Its obviously a terrible idea.

thats a few weeks off with pay at least :)

You were able to see this with your x-ray vision? There are people blocking the view in to the elevator.

Looks like his feet are stuck in the door which prevents its closing. :/

It's in the article, champ.

See you at the party Richter

You want to quote that line for us then, kid?

>Do media outlets really need to broadcast this man's death like this?

He was jewish. This was like another holocaust

based chad elevator

Attached: oh bless pol.jpg (244x250, 7K)

L.O.L. You are so livid. Not my problem.

FUCK OFF!

Attached: never.gif (501x251, 1.18M)

Why would anyone try to push out of a moving elevator. Contrary to popular belief, they don’t fall uncontrollably. It’s basically impossible for an elevator to drop. Even in this case it was running at normal speed with the doors being open. Even if all the cables are cut on the elevator their is still an over speed Governor that mechanically and electrically activates.

in that case, we need to order more smart elevators from china

>being this butt flustered
SAD

You can find his twitter instantly and it shows me he retweets obama.
Good riddance. -1

Attached: BC2655A7-43AC-4A69-A02C-92ACD7C12E57.gif (266x394, 2.63M)

Imagine looking at a crumpled bloody mess sitting on the floor in front of you and having no agency to do anything about it. All you can do is try to distract yourself, you gasp, turn around and close your eyes; pretend he’s not there. You’re just sitting in modern convenience turned death box and all you can do is sit and wait to get rescued. Fuck that.

That’s what we get for buying Ricetech

How exactly did this happen?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
O>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

O>
$

Some how it kept running while the doors opened and dude tried to climb out but was super slow and got folded in half.

This has been posted 3 days in a fucking row. Why are shills becoming more desperate?

Attached: 1289786310761.jpg (800x800, 50K)

imaging the smell

>Residents said they had grown used to the balky elevators at the Manhattan Promenade, where monthly rent for a one-bedroom is $3,695, according to StreetEasy.com.

>Americans getting time off

You don't know how bad it is here. The communist revolution can't come soon enough. You have to work two years straight at most entry level jobs to get just 2 weeks of vacation.

>nypost.com/2019/08/22/video-shows-moment-man-crushed-by-elevator-at-manhattan-promenade-building/
Americans are so easy to distract

>ITT dumbasses who think they would react quickly and rationally in this situation
the whole thing took place in about a second, they all panicked, you would panic, anyone would panic
You're not some sort of trained expert in elevators falling, they didn't know what was going to happen, maybe in that split second he thought he was going to fall 10 stories to his death and his instict was to run for what he saw to be the safest place, outside the lift

Just as the girls panicked and ran away look goose, the people in the lift panicked, the guy standing there panicked and the guy who got killed panicked

I remember at a 20K population public university, the elevator near the garage made banging noises as it descended. After a few weeks, I complained to maintenance to get it fixed and it was improved.

It probably has more to do with the increasingly diverse workforce in the US.

No, there wasn't time to react and if he tried he probably would have had the man cut in half. The victim made the mistake of trying to get out of the elevator while it was moving. If he would have gone back in at the first sign, he would still be alive.

>kek’d
the chinese don’t build elevators, hitachi builds them in china for them

Based elevator!

Is this the trade war escalating?

>every female runs away closing their eyes
>only the guy looks like he somehow wants to help but there is nothing to be done.

>yuan is down

wei down

Attached: 1562841922867.png (700x910, 278K)

False advertising. Gook eyes are black.

This.

Attached: madeinchina.jpg (1608x905, 296K)

>But why the hell did he try to jump out as the opening was rapidly closing.

The dude probably went on elevators multiple times a day for years. He was on autopilot and just walking towards the open door and didn’t realize the elevator was going down still until it was too late.

Would shooting the elevator have been helpful?

What a shame. I wonder at how this man is connected to Epstein.

If he is going to work wearing basketball shorts I doubt he performed any important or valuable tasks.

i’d take some pics for the chan and then post them if i had reception, otherwise play some phone games

pft haha based Gojira!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

How good is that American education system?

Attached: 1550499531228.jpg (253x259, 29K)

fpbp

I'm sure they were stuck in there for awhile too. If it was a hot chick that was crushed and I was in there alone with what was left of her body, I'd fuck her vadge and shit pipe

Apparently

Attached: 1565222915174.png (516x423, 25K)

was it worth it? really?

Attached: 1553958506077.gif (957x1536, 219K)

nobody's gonna see it anyway

Attached: 1566230426942.jpg (657x527, 45K)

Do you think he died from being crushed and ripped apart or did he suffocate? Either way, i'm sure it took a while. RIP.

What’s to panic about? The doors opened as the elevator operated at normal speed. The proper reaction would be “hrm, maybe I’ll stand still and watch this play out.” Theres no reason to flip out and suicide yourself.

He was crushed and it was near instant.

>try to find this guy's Facebook
>mfw I have a mutual Facebook friend with the guy who got crushed to death by the elevator

Attached: 4f9.jpg (600x494, 30K)

>wah wah china
In Brazil we call this a black service, I bet some dumb ass negro or spic was in charge of maintenance.

>>mfw I have a mutual Facebook friend with the guy who got crushed to death by the elevator
anything interesting on it?

pay three k rent for china tier elevators..

What the fuck?

AHA! Gottem! The names of the maintenance guys in charge of the elevators are leaked!

Wei Tu Lo

Sum Ting Wong

Ho Lee Fuk