It's no fucking big deal

Who gives a shit if a couple of trees burn? The same shit happened to pic related a while ago and the world is still fine. Stop falling for jewish tricks.

Attached: Australia-Vacation-Travel-Aerial-View-Continent-Fr-1051.jpg (596x500, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial_pressure
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off we're full

That map gives me cancer. Here use this instead

Attached: 27631.png (650x459, 540K)

btw, here's your "couple of trees"

Attached: 20 years of fire.gif (452x357, 37K)

At least get it round the right way.....

Australia is fake and gay.

These devious flim-flams are causing me to relinquish my emotional wellness.

fucking wot? if you lost the amazon the composition of the air would change its literally the lungs of the planet, there is only 21% oxygen in air if it went down by just 1% your body would have to start breathing harder like at high altitude.

what the fuck user... what the actual fuck are you even posting here other than 'mah schizophrenia'

Attached: 1542419820072s.jpg (125x112, 2K)

nice try m8 that map is fake and gay,the whole arid zone as burning down despite less then 10% of the arid zone containing any trees... you cant burn down a desert

Plenty of trees and shit where I live.

Attached: DSCN3815.jpg (3264x2448, 1.58M)

>saving the thumbnail

What about seaweed? even if we burn ALL the trees there is still pondscum and algae to oxygenate us.

Attached: oi.jpg (293x172, 12K)

your math is off ,19.5% oxygen saturation is the minimum permissible amount for no ill effects / loss of performance.

It's a list of all reported fires within a 20 year period :)

>less then 10% of the arid zone containing any trees

google maps is your friend.

whoop! better call denver and tell them they're cancelled. there's not enough oxygen.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-26 13-10-51.png (574x331, 41K)

>this triggers the ecofagists

Attached: 1542595857289.jpg (1020x2124, 390K)

you are wrong mate but whatever, i visit remote communities and provide dental care most of my traveling is done by light air craft and you have 100s and hundreds of km without a single tree/scrub/grass, alot of the area is nothing but gibber , have you tried to burn gibber?

Every single country does this. What the fuck how can they be so ignorant of pyrophytes? And don't even get me started on Japanese bloodgrass, oh it's so fancy in your lawn for like 4 months but see what happens on a hot day. kaploof is ash.

moot point fgt ,your point was 1% drop would have an effect when it wouldn't

true, but the amazon in its entirety is estimated to produce and cycle up to 1/5th of all O2, it is often referred to as the lungs of the earth, if you lost that its pretty much game over man, the cascade effect could literally lead to a dead earth scenario.

Attached: 1562286264313.jpg (600x500, 36K)

note how high altitude is around 15.5% not 20% ,you proved me right in your own attempt to prove me wrong

Your airline has a fucking shit safety record cunt. Like, absolutely Garuda-tier

Also, those are listed fires. You can have the list.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-26 13-17-37.png (261x570, 32K)

>estimated

oh wow that's so raven

15 deaths in 90+ years of operating isn't bad desu, considering more then 15 die in most single crashes.

>none in arid zone...

>SCOOBY DOOBY DOO CUNT

:( please go here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial_pressure

and read

look it up fgt.

Attached: raven.jpg (500x375, 31K)

the data is presented as found by the spider.

maybe you weren't alive to see them in the 80s