Why don’t white mass shooters target blacks?

Why don’t white terrorists or mass shooters ever target black people or black communities, unless they’re old people in the middle of a bible study?

Is it because black people are always armed to the teeth and would likely neutralize the edgiest of white tacticool mass shooters before they can claim a single black victim?

It’s not as if white nationalists don’t consider black people their biggest enemy only after the Jew. You guys hate and bash on black people all the time and always blame them for stealing your women and at the forefront of white genocide?

So why don’t white terrorists target blacks? Is it out of fear or futility?

Even the girls are armed, and would empty a 30 round magazine of .45 hollow points from their Glock 21 into a potential incel mass shooter without hesitation.

Attached: A50CEB5B-85DB-4556-AC66-58E5F3202078.jpg (1024x1820, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
cbsnews.com/news/cbs-news-asks-what-is-americas-favorite-music-genre/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>white mass shooters
not a thing.

>have trigger discipline but chick still nearly sweeps the others with muzzle
C'mon

because white incels are cowards
they attack church goers and defenseless ppl

Why did you answer your own question?
What mass shooter wants to risk getting a round in his skull before his mission is complete.

White mass shooters aren't a thing, nearly every report of one has holes in it's story.
White nationalists are smarter than to go about shooting people all of a sudden...

Dylan roof did

why is his thumb on the slide

LGBT is worse than blacks, there I said it

I have to agree with "ZIOG" on this one, they are worse, not by much, but still worse.

well, 'special schools' are hard to find

Attached: 1562812132817.jpg (333x333, 16K)

white boys are physically weaker than black men and can't even satisfy a fully grown woman which is why they opt into kid fucking

Also no sights on the Glocks and Mr blue's muzzle brake is fucked up probably a century arms shit show

In America, nearly every inner-city school is 90% blacks (normally 9% other "minorities" as well)

Let's be honest, blacks don't use sights anyways

>neutralize
Blacks shooting accurately? Is this your narrative now?

Maybe white people aren't as racist as you think they are.

There is already a mass shooting everytime niggers congregate anyway. No one would notice.

Niggers are doing a great job at mass killing themselves why fix what ain't broken? Also niggers are cowards and run at the sight of a gun fight so your "out shooting" theory would take off like a stinky black lead balloon

because white incels are cowards who have to go after defenseless, weak targets

Cause Niggers are still slaves and do the dirty unwanted work for le wypipo even if they don't know it. If niggers had to clock in to kill other Niggers they wouldn't do the work. Silly Niggers, independent thought is for actual humans.

Attached: aa304de00b92bd87c7f1e041ece8eac305cd1d00.jpg (430x612, 81K)

Because school shooters arent political.
Or school shooters are Democrats who dont want to shoot fellow Democrats.
Take a pick.

It’s because they’re irrelevant to us.

>because white incels are cowards
>they attack church goers and defenseless ppl
There is no way you're white.

WTF I'm surprised by the trigger discipline, and the accessories. They're not rocking hi points and finger fucking the triggers like usual.

First time I agree with someone flying that flag.
Strange.

>white boys are physically weaker than black men and can't even satisfy a fully grown woman which is why they opt into kid fucking
No way you're white.
Learn punctuation.

I honestly doubt its theirs.
When people own guns and practice alot do you see them posting those kinds photos with no sights, muzzle control or finger off the trigger?

Yeah but the nigger in the middle is going to break his little no calcium brittle bone thumb.

>They're not rocking hi points
A good 100 dollar firearm that eats anything?

because their nearly all (((false flags)))

>trigger discipline
While point the guns at someone taking a photo?

I just do it to spite people like OP, make them think I'm some "Uncle Tom" kissing up to the white man.

>because they're never in school

>30 round magazine of .45 hollow points from their Glock 21
>.45
>Glock 21

Nice try gunless

Attached: nervous.jpg (599x591, 39K)

Also op thinks life is a rap video...god damn zoomer retards

yes goy, white people would never fight back goy, white people are docile goy you have no heroes goy all are mossad agents goy good goy don't rise up goy good goy

>Also no sights on the Glocks
Do you think those laser sights are just for decoration?

yes yes, a white person would never stand up for their people goy. good goy. all are false flag mossad attacks goy. you're a good goy white people never stand up for their race goy good goy

>niggers
>armed to the teeth
kek
Wouldn't really matter even if the broke nigger was armed. Holding a gun sideways and grabbing your crotch doesn't mean you can shoot worth a shit.

Attached: 1546855399548.jpg (581x603, 64K)

Fuck niggers..fuck jews..fuck demolizing black pilled faggots on Jow Forums

Attached: 9FA4B880-F524-4FDA-8C5E-167B3C697409.jpg (1024x1014, 190K)

Almost all mass shooters did not have the biological father in the home, and were on SSRIs for depression. They are not a random subset of the white male population. If on top of their other problems they were bullied in school, they are likely to strike back at their tormentors rather than make some unrelated grand statement. (Nobody likes to even imply that Columbine or Broward County students might have had it coming, but... bullying is in the mix.)
That's the Occam's razor explanation. I am increasingly willing to entertain the idea that many are MK Ultra wind-up toys, dispatched to slide things out of the news and/or move us towards gun control. It's not surprising that mass shooters have been treated by therapists for depression, but at some point you have to ask what good exactly seeing the therapist did.

Attached: feel.jpg (500x500, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

>when you get the biggest mag you can find but still can’t hit anything

They're a symptom of the disease, when you're sick your priority is to cure the disease not chase symptoms endlessly.

Attached: Quote-Codreanu.jpg (850x400, 67K)

It will give the jew media a good story and in total is just adds up in there favor not ours

You can "rise up" in other ways than helping to get guns banned by shooting the very people who endlessly shoot one another.
Niggers are so stupid they solve our problem for us.

What are you even trying to imply? The Glock 21 fires .45 rounds.

>no gunz

Inner city black youth are arguably just as knowledgeable if not more knowledgeable than white, gun toting hicks in the south.

It’s 2019 sweetie. Long gone are the days of the portrayals of blacks shooting guns sideways as shown in gangsta movies and other lame stereotypes used to demean blacks as knowledgeable, proficient, gun owners.

Just because blacks aren’t into modding their guns with pretentious tacticool shit like coping white men doesn’t mean they don’t know how to field strip their weapons or put targets accurately down range.

Lol

>NiGgErS hAvE nO AiM oR tRiGgEr DiSciPliNe bEliEvE mE gUyS I OwN sEveRal tAcTiCoOl gEaR aNd pLaY aiRsOFt tOuRnAmEnTs eVeRy WeEkEnD

Attached: C6A99399-F313-4E4D-8936-C73C12EADFC0.png (750x1334, 981K)

White bois start shaking at the sight of true manliness.How will they be able to shoot properly?

blahdow nigga

Cant even hold the gun right. Goddamn NIGGERs

Because blacks are not "invaders" we brought them here and yankees set them loose, they're an issue we (whites as a whole) created in America.

>shoots a hundred times
>injures 6 people

Because most are psyops. This is obvious. Kys.

those Laser sights btfo regular on any pistol anyway

Why dont negros ever attack police stations ? They afraid ?

>why don't C.I.A controlled MK-Ultra drones act rationally
You literally are a mental retard. First day on the internet faggot?

How come nigger "shooters" cant match white #'s ?
Whites have most of the high scores .
Niggers failing again .

>No way you're white.

Sadly, you are probably wrong.

>Why don’t white mass shooters target blacks?
Low value targets .

He looks like a ghoul

>Why don’t white mass shooters target blacks
cuz we ain't rayciss pedro

Why bother? Blacks kill eachother at 20 times the rate whites do, europe didn’t conquer the world by paying to do what others were willong to do for free

its because those shooters are all leftist who went off their meds.

what is your race?

At least one of them did though... the better question is why these guy keep shooting innocent random people on the street or where ever, rather than the politicians who actually caused the situation in the first place. But, I guess, that's like asking why ISIS is driving trucks of peace in Europe instead of the USA. The ones who actually go through with this stuff aren't very smart.

well stop barking at others and get on it

a coward can never acknowledge his own race

>Blacks kill eachother at 20 times the rate whites do
That’s because whites are too busy killing themselves 3x the rate than most other races, and thats a fact and not just a random number I’m pulling out of my ass.

Also white birth rates are still declining and whites are increasingly becoming minorities in their own country.

Black cultural influence in the likes of music, pop culture etc has far surpassed that of white cultural influence. There’s literally graphs that prove this.

Your black crime statistics meme argument holds no weight, unless you’re saying white genocide isn’t real.

cbsnews.com/news/cbs-news-asks-what-is-americas-favorite-music-genre/

K

hello japan

Teddy bear has a light and the other one is as good as a duct taped laser pointer to the dust cover so get fucked

they murder themselves

>StAtIsTiCs ArE RaYcEsS
t. JaDarius Denzel Williams

Attached: baltimore.jpg (840x3733, 928K)

That nigger cocking the Glock is borderline retarded. As to your question, it’s simple: Most shooters are kike plants, and their handlers want to further increase the decline in white populations, and have gun control supported en masse. By the way, niggers mostly prefer gun control, so your theory is pure BS. Neck yourself.

Attached: DA348D24-B20E-47C1-ADA1-2A607B5FD1A2.jpg (1236x990, 709K)

Because niggers already do that. Dont want to be called a wigger in the news lol

At least not now. Wait until more ideal climates are created.

the fuck is wrong with you
go post shit like this on reddit so your ass can get banned you fucking idiot, go glow somewhere else

True, they are weaker sometimes, there also weaker then gorillas, only diffference, you can reason with the gorilla.

OP is obviously a dickless Asian (again) and the only weapon I need to wipe out his entire online incelgroup is my fat cawk

T. Laffing Quarter Lebanese

Terrorism by definition targets innocents, and there is no shortage of black people who've ended up on slabs because they broke into an armed person's house. What's your point besides making the case for the 2nd amendment?

Good question but there are some factors. White people freeze, then hide, then run. Niggers just run. They ain't gonna sit there and fire back even if they are armed unless the shooter was going room to room in a project.

He fired at a group that he had the drop on with a rifle and didn't kill any of them, then a stand-off for 4hrs, he sucked.

Wish they'd do it way faster and with way less collateral damage of others.

glow in the dark

You're a total brainlet. Fuck off.

White boys lack the physicality and prowess that black men have. This is the main reason why they resort to using weapons in order to settle a dispute. White boys are also notorious pedophiles, reason for this is they aren't well equipped south of the border if you know what I mean lol. They can't satisfy a real woman so they choose to diddle kids.

but niggers commit 59% of gun violence, despite being 4% of the population.

you lack the wisdom to articulate your biased thoughts therefore you're getting filtered by me

obviously not a nigger, but what compels you to roleplay one on a sunday morning? jesus christ dude, get your life together or fucking kill yourself. you're a disgrace to your ancestors.

Why do mass shooters always target innocent people or soft targets?

because they should be targeting muslims and journalists instead

niggers are not the enemy

That's exactly why special forces use Lazers and have no sights on their pistol. I mean, it's only light outside half of the day.

Girl on the left barely looks black, she’s trying real hard to fit in. She needs to accept being an Amerimutt

Whitoids are pussies. That's why.

>why don't mossad agents target the useful idiots utilized by mossad

shes an apoidic n'

'Murricans are not White. Deal with it.

>you will never cuddle with a qt killer sheboon

I'm sorry. I know this is a thread made by the Gook losers on reddit (I don't know what their called because I don't use reddit). But this doesn't trigger me at all. It's actually funny because the white whore is holding the gun so wrong it's downright funny and I don't even own a gun! Same with the two niggers, one is holding the gun sideways (if he fired the gun it would miss my head), the nigger in the front isn't holding the gun with two hands so someone could possibly grab the gun right out of his hands! Come on guys! You can do better.

Attached: downloadfile-7.jpg (474x303, 27K)