TRUMP IS OFFICIALLY SENILE

axios.com/trump-nuclear-bombs-hurricanes-97231f38-2394-4120-a3fa-8c9cf0e3f51c.html

Attached: Untitled.png (841x604, 618K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-q47sHA4eAo
aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/C5c.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>axios
stop reading propaganda.

>Greek
>White

Attached: 1566783719408.jpg (200x250, 29K)

During one hurricane briefing at the White House, Trump said, "I got it. I got it. Why don't we nuke them?" according to one source who was there. "They start forming off the coast of Africa, as they're moving across the Atlantic, we drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can't we do that?" the source added, paraphrasing the president's remarks.

Attached: trumf1.jpg (228x237, 18K)

It's that kind of out of the box thinking that makes America great.. Of course a memeflag scoffs at it. Imagine if Jow Forums was around during the Wright Brothers.

OP is officially a faggot

Attached: 1533345231579.jpg (576x768, 91K)

>why don't we nuke africa
based

>the virgin aftermath cleanup
>the chad pre-emptive nuclear deterrant

Attached: C1DQY6C9x0_xCB3vYZQ6KC7suxEE6prnN-8gRpqEq1c.jpg (408x481, 45K)

>Why can't we do that?
Yeah, why can't we?

Won't nuking it make it stronger and radioactive?

>TRUMP IS OFFICIALLY SENILE.

Moron, people have been suggesting nuking hurricanes for 40 years or more.

But don't let that get in the way of showing how shallow your mind is.

Yea because no one ever uses the term "nuke" as slang in a reference to stopping something

I think this is relevant now.

youtube.com/watch?v=-q47sHA4eAo

>no named sources as usual
Gee whiz another hit piece

unironically based.

Attached: th (26).jpg (250x250, 14K)

no it will kill it, don't be retarded or something

We have got smaller scale nukes that are majority fission for decades. A little radiation in the ocean would do wonders for biodiversity in the long run.

Is that wrong though? He has the same mannerisms Reagan did once he got Alzheimers. Watch any interview Trump did from 20 years ago and you can see he’s declined quite a bit.

Fake
News

Spbp

Based. We are a lot blacker though

It would makes a nuclear radiation hurricane

sounds kickass

>if it makes Trump sound stupid it's fake!

it's called sarcasm turned into a bullshit news story.

>people have been suggesting nuking hurricanes for 40 years or more
You’re right. It’s been a stupid solution for 4 decades. Digging through the discard bin for ways to use your nuclear arsenal doesn’t sound healthy psychologically or environmentally

Yeah I'm up for this sounds metal as fuck.

It's a good idea.

>I have no knowledge of science or physics or anything but this sounds like it'd be a bad idea based on big boom so me no want big boom dum dum ok orange man bad

Attached: imbecile.jpg (540x420, 53K)

>said the "senior official" who had been briefed on a memo about the meeting

Yikes.
Sorry user, I should have have fact checked the environmental pros and cons of dropping nuclear weapons on natural hazards. I apologize.

Attached: work.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I think your picture goes there. Edit and try again.

The force would absolutely break up a hurricane, the problem isn't whether or not that would work, because it totally would. The problem isn't even the radioactive material over the ocean as blue water has little surface activity excluding white tips. The real problem is that it would probably just reform, gain strength, and continue on like it never happened with the only way to destroy them effectively for sure is close to home soil which wont be tolerated and the cost for cleanup and such has a real chance of being cheaper than the nuke used.

>Mr President! There's a hurricane forming right over Israel! Quick before it "wipes Israel of the face of the Earth!"

Lol...

Attached: trump big 2.jpg (800x533, 62K)

aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/C5c.html
NOAA’s thoughts on the idea of nuking hurricanes.

Attached: 57CCD1F7-E625-43EE-8C09-54E4BE46491B.jpg (828x833, 363K)

So no a nuke wouldn't work.

But does no one else see the massive amount of energy contained in a hurricane? Maybe if you could find a way to harvest it all via heat exchangers and wind turbines you could effectively drain it away.

sad

First step would be building a few wind turbines in the path of hurricane and seeing if there’s any way it could survive and how to improve on their design so they last, but it’s certainly much better than dropping radiation on it

It literally would work tho

>O...OP IS A FAGGOT
>T...THIS NEVER HAPPEND
>MUH 4D CHESS
Its like reading a cult. But all the cultists are actually retrded lmao

I don't think a land based turbine would work, I'm thinking more of a hardened aircraft fleet that could spend a limited time in and could each hold X amount of energy, and fly back to some back and offload to a flywheel or something.

That could work user.
They DO have seafaring turbines based off the land models. I think having a few constructed along a hurricanes path might prove beneficial. Especially since hurricanes are relatively easy to predict their estimated trajectory

Attached: 95749196-9525-4E82-9C13-2E1F6A009979.jpg (777x437, 42K)

honestly this, a nuke probably wont do nothing to it but boy do I want to see a nuke go off inside one anyways.

>look mom. I posted it again! I’m such a troll.

> nuking something to solve the problem
works all the time in movies and games

Kek