Brit/pol/

Attached: 1557490229447.jpg (619x1024, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DaleksGamertag/status/1164647296325345280
rt.com/uk/467271-english-police-northern-ireland-brexit/
rt.com/uk/467266-johnson-wont-pay-brexit-bill/
theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/18/johnson-urges-social-media-firms-to-block-anti-vaccine-messages
livemint.com/news/india/echoes-of-1930s-in-trade-cum-currency-war-1566801408084.html
theguardian.com/business/2019/aug/25/uk-banks-face-week-of-hunger-strikes-and-protests
youtube.com/watch?v=MQOG5BkY2Bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1566676388411.gif (494x419, 313K)

fuck all decent news atm

don't use the taiwan mong thread lads

yorkshire gook

Are any of you still able to find decent brides from among the young women that still attend church? What is it like searching for a conservative wife in one of the British countries? Is it true that Scotland is vastly more leftist than England? Why might that be? What is Wales like compared to the others?

I'm going out for a walk m8 but have a bump to help keep your thread alive. Dunno what the tai mong is doing but he's clearly bored

Barely anyone goes to church here, especially in the cities

Churches in the cities are either old whites or shitskins. I'm going t b h m8, brit/pol/ doesn't strike me as very Christian. Christianity is largely almost dead in this country.

Nice

Lib Dem cringe

twitter.com/DaleksGamertag/status/1164647296325345280

Attached: cringe.png (590x600, 234K)

pic related is a 10/10 in bongland

Attached: 1554817423772.jpg (1600x1066, 284K)

>What is it like searching for a conservative wife in one of the British countries?

It depends on the effort you are willing to put in to find them. Most rural and many suburban places in the UK are conservative.

>Is it true that Scotland is vastly more leftist than England?
Only like 6 million people live there, its irrelevant

> What is Wales like compared to the others?
The same as Scotland. 6 million people and irrelevant

Sorry scot and welsh fags reading this but cmon wtf else am I really supposed to say

Nonce of York.

>Is it true that Scotland is vastly more leftist than England?
Scotland isn't really any more leftist than England, but they vote SNP cuase for some reason that they represent Scotland. Before SNP, the working class went Labour and richer went tory. The Highlands is traditionally a Liberal stronghold but the past liberals are nothing like the current

Attached: 1566678246637m.jpg (1024x581, 63K)

I've never felt this low.

JUST NUKE US ALREADY haha

Attached: IMG_20190826_085323.jpg (2976x2976, 1.72M)

>fuck all decent news atm
here's what i could find.
BREXIT fear mongering of course:
>‘Bloody hell’: English police could patrol Northern Ireland border after no-deal Brexit
rt.com/uk/467271-english-police-northern-ireland-brexit/

>UK won’t have to pay £39 billion divorce bill in no-deal Brexit – Johnson
still paying to BREXIT tho, cuck BORIS
>(Johnson would use the face-to-face to tell Tusk that the UK would only pay a fraction of the sum)
rt.com/uk/467266-johnson-wont-pay-brexit-bill/

>Boris urges social media firms to block anti-vaccine messages (double cuck)
theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/18/johnson-urges-social-media-firms-to-block-anti-vaccine-messages

Financial CRASH incoming?
>Yield curve inversion (or flattening) across the developed world
livemint.com/news/india/echoes-of-1930s-in-trade-cum-currency-war-1566801408084.html

>UK banks face week of hunger strikes and protests
theguardian.com/business/2019/aug/25/uk-banks-face-week-of-hunger-strikes-and-protests

Cheeky cunt stole my breakfast time

Sounds like a male version of female's waiting for Prince Charming.

worth the wait

Attached: Header_1832035_1.1-1023x1024.jpg (1023x1024, 74K)

>Are any of you still able to find decent brides from among the young women
UK only has 1 left, and im marrying her, sorry bongs.

Attached: bee.jpg (400x400, 22K)

she's being passed around by the old jews who run turning point

>she

ha, would personally holocaust all 15 million of them if that ever happened.

turning point giving them a platform to fight for BREXIT is a good thing. She's a smart girl, i dont think she'll be manipulated into a shill for Israel.

>bongs no longer able to identify 10/10 women
it hurts seeing my ancestors in this state.
Will fight to save motherland.

Good morning, lads and happy bank holiday Monday.

What is Brit/pol/s browser of choice?
I'm looking to change mine, you see.

Attached: Apu Awake.jpg (550x678, 94K)

>happy bank holiday Monday

Bank holidays are shit. And Chrome.

/Sarkar/ gang.

Attached: a81809d4444bdf14a4794e9131cdda8e18c57cc500a201dcba079a9087310621.jpg (900x1200, 134K)

>She's a smart girl, i dont think she'll be manipulated into a shill for Israel.
I'm sorry, user, but the Jews already own her. You need to accept that and move on.

Brave. New version has an option to use tor in private mode. Fast as fuck. Started by brendan eich after he got kicked off firefox for calling faggots faggots.

Morning APU girl.
I run firefox mostly, just cos it has some best adons.
BRAVE is another good option.
>Chrome
= Google. no good if you care about privacy.
Chromium is the same but no google proprietary stuff.

>chrome

Jesus christ user, why dont you just invite jewgle into your anus as well

This guy and EU supergirl, naked and oiled, wrestling to be the top dog in the remainer loser pack. Imagine.

This bloke is wrong. Scotland is dominated by left wing sentiment. Scots are dependent on gimmedats and do the majority of shilling against racism and for mass immigration because they still hav eplenty of land an havent suffered anywhere near as much as English from immigration because they have far fewer.

As an Anglican going to church is a disservice to my beliefs. The church is dead. The women who attend are as much trash as the slags at bars the night before.

Thank you. Don't don't have much RAM so chrome is out the question, I was using Yandex because it is lighter on RAM use but the last update it has got worse and it messes up some images/image sites.

I'll give this a try, if I find the extensions I use.

Thank you Aus-bro. I have been using FF since last night. I like that all the extensions I need are available for FF and chrome(like) browsers.

Attached: Apu Aussie.jpg (1024x665, 94K)

Brave is spyware

nice digits.

holly shit this is the ideal globalist "male" in 2019
pretty sure we're witnessing negative T-levels

what the fuck is a bank holiday? is it some kind of bongoloid event where you praise the banks you slave for?

I got this huge cock and no one to give me a reach around when they bum me.

Attached: subo.jpg (336x401, 18K)

It's a shitty day when no one goes to work, there's nothing to do, and all the banks are shut.

>Brave is spyware
source?
its shilled as a "private" browser.
maybe i got jew'd...

Scotland is a leftwing commie hell hole run by fucking globalist eu loving scum fucks , no idea what's going in wales

It is a public holiday, day off from work. Wagies can get drunk on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and use Monday as a recovery day before work on Tuesday.

Attached: ApuPaper.jpg (832x1000, 687K)

Yeah basically. We love the banks. Peace is war. Slavery is freedom. Our strength is our ignorance. Praise the banks. God Save the Queen.

couldnt sleep was to hot

Attached: 1478288858001.jpg (231x250, 10K)

Very nice gif

Shouldn't have stuck your hands in dry ice then.

Attached: 1566679795131.gif (840x488, 511K)

Are you BoJo Brexit ready?

> I am.

Attached: BoJo Brexit Needs You.jpg (1920x1150, 400K)

Wait poles DONT have lord rothschilds day?

North Wales are just hating the English and chasing sheep as usual.

Scot here and yes we are irrelevent to your race issues. You dim cunts have allowed this for 60 years and if England goes fully wog then Scotland and Wales can do zero about it.

>inb4 leftist Scots and Welsh put Blair etc in power - less than 70 MPs into total compared to near three hundred English marxists and tory jew loving homo traitors voted in for decades in England

Attached: millytant21.jpg (788x1024, 146K)

how hot?

yes, vote torie

not the good kind made through acts of love

Attached: ECwSXFmWsAAywev.jpg (2048x1416, 321K)

fuck no, all of our holidays are based on either religion or political stuff (constitution day, independence day)

>*Cumming Brexit ready

ftfy

Attached: learn.jpg (968x653, 269K)

Since I became red pilled probably around 4-5 years ago I've slowly lost all of my friends. I'm now hella lonely because finding people with similar interests in a large liberal city is quite difficult. It's depressing bruh. Has anyone else ever experienced this? How to find righty m8s lads?

Try not being a racist peice of shit.

Attached: 1b64530cef036ce73574be6bbbceb17e-imagejpeg.jpg (224x224, 6K)

>the Jews already own her. You need to accept that and move on.
lol
I dont think you understand.
There aren't enough Jews in the world to stand in between me and Bee.

Attached: knife.gif (396x172, 1.97M)

get a job with normal men

But you do have a shrine to Benjamin Disraeli in your house right? Who else do you give your burnt cash offerings too?

I live in one of the most liberal cities in the UK. There are some people around even here who are redpilled, and the more intelligent liberals are open to at least some reason. I make do with dropping the subtlest of redpills to liberal friends, and otherwise ignore our differences.

Get a job in construction.

You sound cringe. I've lost all of my friends too, but that's due to alcohol and me slowly descending into suicidal depression. Try and make people's political views irrelevant when it comes to forming relationships. Nobody else gives a shit.

How does being "redpilled" stop you from having friends?

Nah, its bollocks. Just idiots sperging cos it downloads some fonts, the default homepage has analytics on (just change it lol), and their ad program. There are rumours it whitelists facebook trackers but ive never seen evidence. I still think its the best simplest mainstream option, esp if you want to sack off ff after their diversity pushes.

After brave your into forks of stuff, waterfox, palemoon etc.

yep and mostly impossible in scotland ,wales and Ireland , posher bits in England sure , move to Bexley heath in London, think the bnp head office used to be there

Ye. For what it counts I'm a female. Do I need to watch more makeup tutorials or just have pure sausage frens?

I am somewhat racist. Not super- I like browns that are civilised and westernised. It's more culture differences I don't agree with, like blowing people up and poor hygiene.

Tits or gtfo

Mate, dont let political shit ruin your life. And be aware the a lot of people who play the game in public for work etc have very different views in private.

tried your local sinagogue?

Give me back my ancestors land you faggot

Attached: 03269BCE-3BB0-4C2C-923F-0FE0A6227FDE.png (2732x2048, 2.28M)

When all of your friends are liberal from the younger years they tend to remove you from their life if you like a post on Facebook about Trump, and/or you get bored of listening to overly politicized leftwhinging every time you go out.

>I don't agree with, like blowing people up

You fucking bigot, its cultural differences like this that make us strong.

Thanks. I try my best, I don't particularly post anything controversial on social medias and try to avoid politics whilst out. I'm not a sperglord or anything where I argue with people about politics, but if I don't have in to societal pressures like admitting I'm a POS for being white you tend to become ostracized.

bet she doesn't like being stapped while avoiding vans on pavements either . like the roman i see the Tiber foaming with much blood

Well if they go away because you posted some boomer FB meme they aren't really your friends. Find new ones then. I grew up and still live in London and me and my friends make racist jokes all the time. I went to a very (((diverse))) secondary and we all made racist jokes about eachother it was just banter

stabbed**

>QUINTESSENTIAL
youtube.com/watch?v=MQOG5BkY2Bc

>Doesn't like poor hygiene
>Definitely doesnt like pakis

yikes

>I have this core personality trait that is generally defined in my interest and not empathy for others and for some reason people don't like me, tell me why?

That's my question though. How the fuck do you make new friends in the UK when it's people are mostly degenerate hard leftists or hide their real opinions due to fear of judgement? Finding friends alone is hard enough- finding ones without disabilities is even harder.

I hope he can actually deliver though. When it ultimately comes back with no deal will he fold? Will the house of commons fold? They might just end up cucking out and staying in the EU.

I find humour works well in these situations, point out the contradictions but make them laugh at the same time.

but user we are your friends...

britain loser

lower IQ than taiwan

Attached: D60E97F3-3A57-44BC-AA34-83CB383195FD.jpg (750x693, 178K)

bongs has to be the most trashiest cattle ever

Attached: 1564776299708.jpg (1668x2280, 909K)

britain loser

lower quality of life than taiwan

Attached: BC2B0661-07A3-4455-BBCD-DE7DCBCECF57.jpg (750x932, 265K)

>when it's people are mostly degenerate hard leftists
Not really, and you can be friends with somebody you disagree with, just don't bring up politics every single moment, nobody will want to be your friend, no matter your views if you bring it up constantly like middle class boomers do

Enjoy your high IQ. Loser.

Attached: 1543250650562.jpg (694x905, 75K)

britain loser

fewer billionaires by population than taiwan

Attached: F47C6FD9-C27D-47A9-A1BA-34D0D93A2CA1.jpg (746x120, 59K)

his gonna be a bot or troll just ignore him

I don't- I don't bring up politics very much at ALL. Everyone else does, though.

>Britain more powerful than China
Holy shit the delusional, we aren't even able to build nuclear power plants anymore without china's help

East Asian IQ is a meme. You chinks all cheat on tests.

at least i dont have yellow skin lmao

>Everyone else does
Do you do politics, gender studies or something at some London University?