What hope do I have at dating, as a young white man in 2019?

What hope do I have at dating, as a young white man in 2019?

Attached: ED2A500C-CA12-4F3D-A441-1F7501F86DEF.png (527x790, 752K)

Are you trying to get laid, or form a lasting relationship with a quality woman?

you have a lot of chance if you go out

Paint SLUT on your chest and walk around in a bra and you can have a 2/10 SJW half dyke all to yourself.

Or you could get ass raped by a prison work release detail.

Become a trap.

Very, very good. Demonizing white men has only increased their chances with all races. Women love bad boys. Opposite for jewish men. They are seen as cucks thanks to the media.

look at that little manlet maker. God, imagine how bad her menstruation would smell.

not much since us older white guys have a job and the stability to steal your girl.

stupid sluts

it's easy, user. Don't listen to the propaganda

Attached: based.png (724x359, 423K)

Take the yellow pill. I did and couldn't be happier. I lucked out with a 2nd generation Cambodian girl and lucked out that she isn't heavily westernized.

He’s a jew. Kek

Your dick can't get hard anymore.

Those SJW women only ever date whites and probally live in some all white suburb. Brown SJWs in university are notorious for having white boy fever

Given the sheer amount of incels, soibois, and total faggots, it's really not that hard to get chicks anymore with any real effort. Learn the red flags of Borderline Personality Disorder and don't focus your attention on women that are already taken and it's mostly smooth sailing. That is, if you aren't a total trashbin of a human being.

Do you mind being a cuck?
>be you
>get married to some 3/10 troglodyte
>still gets fucked by Tyrone while you’re gone
>then eventually she stops hiding it
>now she wants a divorce and is prego with Tyrone’s kid and tells you it’s yours
>it comes out black but you sign the birth certificate anyways because you’re a cuck
>then you enjoy your life with a goblin looking wife who cucks you and Tyrone’s kids who you’re the legal guardian of because again you’re a cuck.

If you just want someone to fuck, your chances are about 100 %. If you want someone to have a family with, your chances are about 0 %.

Become Christian, go to Church and everything will be ok

women "of color" will flock to you. especially japanese girls (if you don't consider japs white)

1. Go to church.
2. Get married.
3. Have sex.
4. Make babies.
Dating is overrated.

none.
our only hope is the return of Jesus Christ

Find a cute trans girl and ravish her buttocks at every opportunity. Gotta play the game or the game will play you