We are God's greatest creation

Attached: canada flag.png (1200x600, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wx_T1R026Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=T57Smnhub9M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_of_Washington
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Then God is a miserable failure.

We're going to be gloriously annexed

whhhrrrrrrrr....

Attached: day of the rake.jpg (600x400, 104K)

Attached: leaf who thinks he's a dragon.jpg (480x488, 33K)

Attached: 1558909444277.jpg (530x393, 67K)

Attached: ahmadiyya-muslims1.jpg (940x529, 235K)

we are estrogen blankets?

>God
did you mean Allah?

Attached: CanadaImmigrants.jpg (960x540, 196K)

Which of your 5000 gods, Pajeet?

O CANADA

>Then God is a miserable failure.

Attached: farside_half_baked.jpg (720x540, 53K)

indeed

they hate us

cuz they aint us

Attached: 1542953574194.png (824x928, 18K)

burgers have always known this..their jealousy is immeasurable

Attached: 1504488675293.jpg (519x800, 244K)

Just one day

One fucking day

I would like to browse this board without seeing a goddamn leaf flag on it

Attached: sexual assault.jpg (1125x2001, 143K)

Attached: macdonald chinese.png (600x300, 107K)

Attached: rake1232423.jpg (1059x857, 202K)

You're welcome Son.

I came to see the butt hurt.
9 subhumans in a row raging at this thread before the first human simply says "O CANADA"

They know at the back of their minds that they'll never measure up to The Leaf.

Attached: Empire of Leaves.jpg (1024x486, 80K)

Why did you make a song about a leaf?
youtu.be/wx_T1R026Wc

>3-1
RAKED.COM

Attached: 2019Suomi.jpg (1024x576, 226K)

Quintessentially Canadian

Attached: canada_school.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

ur women are all hot, but also gay.

Attached: CAE2258B-4FB8-470B-BCD0-FADEED788257.jpg (372x610, 36K)

based

Attached: 1566348388020.jpg (376x302, 31K)

Queen, british flags, "God save the queen.", literally a UN logo.
yeah that's a psyop to weaken us and implant a false narrative into the canadian identity.

Our anthem is too pure, they literally cut the last 3/4 off to neuter it and almost no canadians know them now.
youtube.com/watch?v=T57Smnhub9M

imagine haviang a fucking leaf on your flag
imagine being proud of poutine as your national dish

Attached: 1539666874303.jpg (1024x504, 16K)

>having

Welcome refugees

Attached: WelcomeToCanada.jpg (760x466, 73K)

Imagine a Guatemalan banana nigger thinking he has the right to have an opinion about any other country. How’s the wifi in your tin shanty? Smdh. Know your place ffs.

Must be hard for you to see smiling Arab children Hymie, I know your natural instinct is to use them for human shields then rape and kill them.

You are not even a real country, America's hat. Your southern neighbour doesn't annex you only because he's too lazy for that at the moment.

Attached: 1554569459574.jpg (842x624, 37K)

were the chosen oooooones!!! xD

Attached: melania-trump-puckers-up-to-kiss-justin-trudeau-right-next-to-donald-twitter-loves-it-ftr.jpg (620x352, 159K)

send over your hottest womern across the border so we can fuckem while you watch, damn mutts

Attached: Melania-Trump-and-Justin-Trudeau-kiss-1075781.jpg (590x557, 96K)

Again. You’re a shitskin from a fifth world toilet that barely has electricity. My savings account is probably bigger than your GDP. You’re so fucking stupid you sit there and go rah rah America yeah annex Canada. Did you learn nothing from 1954? The US destroyed your country on behalf of a banana company. That’s how subhuman you are. Less than fruit. Ponder that Carlos. Maybe you’ll see your place finally.

>Did you learn nothing from 1954?
Lmao, you literally associate yourself with the U.S., how are you still not the 51st state?
And yet I am here, showing your country it's place in the world, and you can't do shit about it.
Nation of cucks. Cope harder, my assblasted friend.

>canada thread
>amerimutt leaf blower meme
>leaf behind every shitpost meme
>dog fucking meme
>a fucking leaf meme
its been like this for 4 fucking years, can we come up with some new stuff, its just boring tbqh

Attached: EC4JsHUUUAI3SCl.png (720x979, 532K)

>empire of leafs
Lol

Do I strike you as someone who associates myself and my country with that pathetic circus below us? The only thing you’re showing me is the state of Guatemalan education and that yes, somehow you get decent wifi in your tin roof slum. Remember: you are acting like the nigger you are by supporting a country that thinks you’re less important than produce.

lol PPC is polling behind even the Green Party, peanut head. Bernier is gonna split the conservative vote like a motherfucker

>you are acting like the nigger you are by supporting a country that thinks you’re less important than produce
nigga wut? I understand I might have hurt your feelings, but at least you could write a coherent sentence in response.

the meme makes sense then

they tried and lost.
Don't forget:
>show instore prices
The lamest of all the anticanada memes.
Maybe they ran out of good attack vectors? God knows we are annoying enough to motivate the rest of Jow Forums to come up with some better shit though. wtf is going on?

Those were British people led by an Irishman Major General Robert Ross.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_of_Washington

I'd be down for a United States and Canadas of America. USACA
We can put stars and leaves on everything and then go conquer the rest of the world with the massive resource base we'd have.

>the people living in my homeland who are directly related to me (My family has been here since the 1600s) aren't my people because a name changed.
Wew lad.

>peanut head

Attached: 1560622081485.jpg (427x427, 45K)

Indeed, you are Canadians now. Should've stayed in the British Empire.

My blood still kicked americans back over the border and I now live in a country that isn't america because of it.
Take your jew word games elsewhere.

You sound like a fucking jew...

it's a matter of time, user

You can't retreat and make threats at the same time. It looks silly, its the ol' parthian shot.

Tabarnak! I need to take a shit!

Attached: 1550609548027.png (1032x1100, 532K)

Attached: Dividing the vote.jpg (800x450, 75K)

Produce motherfucker. Fruits and vegetables. You’re all gung-ho US invade Canada yet the US sees you as less valuable than plants. See. There’s that Guatemalan education I was talking about.

Just look at how burgers are treating their Danish allies during this whole Greenland story. Deep down in your heart you understand - it's only a matter of time until Americans try doing something cheeky with your lands.

Basé

This isn't Israel flag

basé

Attached: 1540931976006.jpg (800x800, 150K)

That's a weak insult, for Donald Trump right now the agricultural exports is the most important thing in the world, because it gives him votes. I can say the same, It's more important than Canada too.

You will always be our Bottom Bitch Cuckanada.

>it's only a matter of time until Americans try doing something cheeky with your lands.
Stop sending your dregs of society here.

Awe look!!
America’s hat is talking again!
Good boy!

>the leaf
Perhaps
>Canadians
No.

can confirm

I remember making this OC

Dont you dare insult poutine you dirty smelly salsa nigger

I'm sorry user, but your national cuisine is definitely lacking.

Northern America*

Attached: AMERICA.png (1484x751, 429K)

Well you're certainly the greatest at giving blowjobs to dogs, leaf nigger

Atleast I have food and clean water

so do I. You don't know anything about me.

Why do we trigger Amerimutts so badly? I noticed that no other flag can really get under their skin like the leaf.

No. We’ll always be the straight guy faggots like you try to get drunk and “convert” until we finally tell you to fuck off and stop hanging out.

You're fat

Says Duncan the guy working two nigger cocks with his hands while Big Brother and the EU spitroast him.

Wrong. I'm also white.

And a keyboard warrior evidently.

Exactly. Because you’re an irrelevant shithole. You know my flag and national dish and god knows what else. All I know about your hellhole is that America pissed all over it, you’re poor, war torn, and have basically been the white man’s bitch for 500 years. I literally had to google your flag. I assume your national dish is something with beans and a burro’s asshole.

basé

Attached: 1554694025554.png (760x508, 124K)

We're aight. Maybe not the greatest. Got some work to do.

200% of the identity the gov shills in canada is about being anti-american. We can target americans because we are at total culture war with them. We define ourselves by how well we can shit on americans and act holier than thou.

It's quite embarrassing but its essentially what happens when you challenge that one spergy kid about his favourite series of novels. You get your ass handed to you when his autistic knowledge about one narrow subject finally becomes useful.
We were raised to be anti-american trolls. We are pretty good at it now.

beating those canadians every single day. Ah, the sweet leaf tears.

>Ah, the sweet leaf tears.
You're right, I should get back on the target.

>I have food

Attached: humungous_template.png (1266x1062, 773K)

>We are God's greatest creation
exactly

Attached: everybody-loves-canada-pm-justin-trudeau-58a5b027006b3__700.jpg (700x1354, 180K)

Your country is basically small Mexico but browner and shittier

>Thinks keyboard warrior is a positive term.
Huh, I wonder what the average IQ in Guatemala is.

I'm not local, user.
>burro’s asshole
that's funny, not gonna lie

Attached: Zfv8qfm.jpg (470x500, 39K)

Poleshit

Attached: 56cb2815e50ff6942379e58d40a895af.jpg (1200x900, 160K)

why don't you fight back?

Where is 'guacamole'? Never heard of this country...

Attached: leg.jpg (512x640, 51K)

>I have food
>Canadian

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (600x341, 20K)

You aren't even Britain's greatest creation.

honestly Trudeaus only redeeming quality is getting to watch all the female politicians and public figures squirm in their pussy juices.
I don't get how or why but it is amusing.
He's such a faggot but I feel like he's also cucking everyone somehow.

I don't bully people with mental disabilities.
How about you become an actual threat and make give me a reason to come out of my corner? Its not like I care what the pillbugs think of me while I'm walking down a street.

>one side promotes giving kids puberty blockers therefore denying them a chance at a normal childhood and devastating effects to their mental and physical health

>the other side wants to stop this

Woah guys like horseshoe is real, thats why im a cool centrist, like both sides are really the same when you think about it

Attached: 1555697002925.jpg (221x250, 7K)

this

your colours are wrong and you're missing a leaf

>peanut head