My parents are leaving me the house when they die I'm so happy! I'd never be able to afford a home otherwise and I...

My parents are leaving me the house when they die I'm so happy! I'd never be able to afford a home otherwise and I doubt I'll marry since women my age are trash. Thank fuck I won't be renting my whole life. Here owning a home is literally impossible if you want to do it alone. What about you anons? How is housing in your countries, affordable or is it off the walls fucking retarded like here?

Attached: 1566540334556.png (700x443, 211K)

you gonna kill em?

No I love them too much

You might die earlier than they

'Literally impossible'? What you talking about? You get a mortgage when your suitable for a mortgage. Giving out mortgages to anybody is what caused the global recession in 2008. People have it far easier nowadays but the difference is they are alot more softer.

Same here
Free house in a good area with a paid off mortgage
Life is good

>I doubt I'll marry since women my age are trash

Ummm... who says you have to marry a woman your age? Most guys don't marry women their age.

Congrats for not having white niggers for parents. Instead of a house and life insurance payouts, all I'll get is some bad memories and the satisfaction that I'll never have to hear from them again.

Unfortunately, I'm going to still be paying over a grand a month for my one-bedroom Walmart dorm.

Attached: 15668438835285039460066478054695.jpg (4608x2184, 2.43M)

Attached: 9E3CEB16-4284-422B-9508-F80CD27D06CF.jpg (576x418, 96K)

Full of shit

>My parents are leaving me the house when they die I'm so happy!

Sadly, this will be the case for millennials now. Never have to work hard to earn or achieve anything.

Walmart bro is back! Why do u hate your parents?

Fuck off cia

thats great. here in the US, boomers expect their children to make it on their own meanwhile, asians are achieving immense success with their multi-generational homes that build generational wealth.
Housing in the US was turned into an investment vehicle, so boomers expect a nice return on their "investment"
If we lived in a civilized country, housing would be protected from speculation, and wouldn't be owned by the banks. but maybe we can re-organize after the boomer fallout.

You realize boomers bought their houses for pennies and had like 100x the purchasing power of milennials, right? Boomers never had to work hard for anything, they got handed everything

I might be in a similar situation but I have a sister to contend with. Also our house is nowhere near my work.

That's called a win win situation pyccкий

Absolute nonsense. They had a different attitude and didn't complain. There is more of a middle class today than there ever was. Millennials like to try blame everyone else for their own problems. No im not a boomer myself but the truth is the truth.

in before he sells it all for a few fucking spuds.

No lie pasta bro
Always a pleasure Walmart user

I would of got the same thing but...who the fuck wants to own land here?

I've been around, but I'm glad to run into you finally.
>Why do u hate your parents?
That's a bit of a loaded question, but I'll answer it despite how triggering it may be

>never made more than $25k a year, yet sunk money into buisness startups that were shit ideas which got them into more debt
>lost a legal case which made our entire household homeless
>forced to drop out of high school a month before graduation
>relied on the charity of family members until it evaporated
>refused to get a jobs because they were "beneath them"
>popped out two more kids that they damn well couldn't afford
>constantly begged for money and would get pissed if I didn't give them money for thier 4 pack a day cigarette habit
>constantly begged for money even when I moved out while using my siblings to call me so I couldn't get pissed at them

That's all I can really bring myself to recall. What a bunch of niggers masquerading as white people. Ive always said thier irresponsibility was something akin to what people my age at the time would do. 21 years later and they still haven't gotten on thier feet. They will die destitute and alone because anyone is a fool to be around those needy fucks.

Attached: 15668448768475753062086208814884.jpg (4608x2184, 2.48M)

I'm sorry to hear that user as cliche as it sounds. How's your relationship with your siblings could you live with one of them for a while?

Your mad at them for being grifters? Huh? Who the fuck cares man. I'm lazy too. Nothing wrong with being lazy. You should drink some Sake, it will help you forget about it.

My siblings are mad that I "didn't do enough" for them and moved away.

>Your mad at them for being grifters?
I'm mad of thier irresponsibility. They had young children to support. I dated a girl shortly after moving out who worked in a day care and it took endless convincing her to not report them to the authorities because conditions weren't the best for them. For fucks sakes, they were smoking thier cigs around thier infant child who had to use a nebulizer and they couldn't figure out why. That shit is rage inducing.

Attached: 15668454685627136271881717938629.jpg (4032x1908, 1.64M)

fuck off your dumb potato nigger

My parents bought the house im in now in '97 for £101k, its now worth £500k . Wages have hardly moved and in fact gone down in relation to property value, you sit there and say people have it better now?

God your one fucking dumb cunt, go back to your shit whiskey and kill yourself. We need less of you in the gene pool

Cherish the time you can spend with your folks, they will not be around forever.

enjoy your taxes you wont be able to pay lmao

how old are your parents?

12 years or so after my mom died my dad sold our house and spent all of the money with his new partner on travel and all that. i dont blame him - he had a rough life. he died last year and left me with nothing. always be grateful for your parents.

Attached: B14563039056D2FF1D0FCA2E2665D936F72CFE05.png (250x250, 33K)

According to the Office for National Statistics composite price index, prices in 2017 are 73.01% higher than average prices throughout 1997. The pound experienced an average inflation rate of 2.78% per year during this period, meaning the real value of a dollar decreased.

In other words, £101,000 in 1997 is equivalent in purchasing power to about £174,738.29 in 2017, a difference of £73,738.29 over 20 years.

The 1997 inflation rate was 3.14%. The inflation rate in 2017 was 3.58%. The 2017 inflation rate is higher compared to the average inflation rate of 2.14% per year between 2017 and 2019.

Boomers raised millennials and then bitch about their habits. Cant make this shit up.

>leaving me the house
That is just normal here

Lucky fucker. My parents split up and my father is a boomer fuck that won't leave shit for me. Makes me sick. I envy you.

This isn't America.
Sorry to hear that user glad he was able to have some fun. Are you a bit bitter about the house thing?
Sadly it's becoming less common here. I blame mut culture

That's nice to hear user :)

Attached: tumblr_nztnaj8bZK1uvj12ko1_400.jpg (320x320, 21K)

>fuck off your dumb potato nigger
>My parents bought the house im in now in '97 for £101k, its now worth £500k . Wages have hardly moved and in fact gone down in relation to property value, you sit there and say people have it better now?

There is numerous reasons why that may be. They could have bought it when prices were low in an area which was cheap at that time and not the area has gone up in price for various reasons. The price of housing had always gone up and down. There is a huge amount of false statistics nowadays that don't take alot of things into consideration. Usually to suit the Marxist victimization agenda. Boomer not only bought homes but they also raised families and they were usually big. Millennials can't even mind a dog and avoid all responsibility of their actions. That's why they keep supporting more government intervention making life more difficult for themselves. They are without a doubt the worse generation of people ever to exist.

>God your one fucking dumb cunt, go back to your shit whiskey and kill yourself. We need less of you in the gene pool

What an emotional beta haha

>being left a home
Fuck if only I could be afforded such a luxury

>Are you a bit bitter about the house thing?
no

Housing in the US varies wildly because the US is so fucking big. Parts of it are bonkers expensive, but there are tons of nice, safe communities where housing is very affordable. I bought my first house at 24 when the market was good, but unfortunately the last few years of economic growth have raised housing prices pretty much everywhere, which can be good or bad depending on if you're looking to buy or sell.

Attached: 1504771575375.jpg (500x627, 45K)

You sound like a faggot talking about inheritance and domestic affairs like a twink, youre a homo who abides by the system and cant see passed what reality is dictated to your dumb ass. You lil hoe.

Attached: 1566766881830.jpg (1080x1016, 115K)

You'll die before your parents will incel.
I guarantee that.

He can sell the house and invest in other things. Or he can save up now to invest, which will cover taxes in the future and then some

I'd sell and leave of I were you :)

What would you be doing if the white man hadn't saved you? Raping, killing, fucking a monkey? The world wants to know, Bantu Butt Boi.

It's pretty fucking expensive over here unless you are some variety of nigger

What about when they need to go to a nursing home? Won't they have to sell it then?

>hey got handed everything
to the woodshed with you you little shit..

inheriting is the oldest way to wealth, pass osme along and make it grow in the meantime.
I live on 155,00 a year of INTEREST only. never touch my main bulk of wealth for anything besids a new truck every couple years.

I got millions if I wanted to be stupid but im content living simple and no one suspects really.

Here's how anyone can own a fucking house in the USA at this time -
>buy small starter home or condo that is far from the best property on the block or in the development, can go to auction, check foreclosure listings, or just general real estate sites.
>buy home that's anywhere from $25k for shit tier fixer upper to $100k max for better place (put minimum down if need be since rates are low). You won't need a fuckton of cash if you finance and just need a few thousand to get started
>learn how the fuck to fix shit up yourself
>stay in home for a year or two minimum, fix it up to be on par or better than others nearby
>cost to stay in place will be cheap as you bought low-value home, you'll almost certainly pay less than you would in rent by a few hundred dollars and actually own it
>build equity through work done to improve things, don't underestimate how much change a few gallons of paint inside and some yard maintenance outside can improve things quickly
>once home sufficiently improved over period of time, sell, take equity that should now be anywhere from $10-50k+ and move up to nicer home
>repeat a few times and by mid/late 30s have home that you'll probably want to stay in for a long time, and you'll have a shit-ton of equity. Once in home you like and want to stay in, put 1-2 extra mortgage payments per year and pay balance off as soon as possible. Own your own home by early 40s outright.
The biggest issue is, most of you don't have the fucking patience to work your way up starting with a shit home. I'm guessing those are the same people who are okay paying $800+ to rent a shit apartment, so instead of pissing your money out the window, put it to work for yourself. You just can't be a cunt about it and think you'll get what you want instantly, this shit takes time but better to have your own modest and quality home in 20 years of working up than be le eternal renter just paying someone else to live in their space and having no stake.

Bullshit you lazy fuck

This.
My folks were pre-boomer, but when they bought their first home in 1970, interest rates were over 7 fucking percent, you were basically paying out the fucking ass to the banks and barely making an actual dent in your mortgage balance.
The things is, yes, they had more purchasing power, but conversely, most of the older generation paid massive interest on things for ages and it offset much of their advantage. This simple fact kills the Millennials and younger generations in that they've had the interest rate advantage for years that others did not, they just aren't learning how to use this to their advantage.

Yep. And all they do is blame others

Sounds like your still attached to the tit make your success don’t blame other for your misery

Attached: 0nz75qxm5ff31.jpg (600x400, 51K)

>My parents are leaving me the house when they die I'm so happy!

Sure thing user. Believe it when you see it. Don't make plans around promises. It only makes you a cuck.

Yeah, youre a bitch faggot.
I am that white man you envy, the one with the BWC.

I'm moving in to live if you. Thx.

Attached: 1539326566256.gif (300x577, 279K)

my parents were poor, but uneducated, its essentially my opportunity in responsibility to put the house back in order...

and of course, to honor my ancestors!

Attached: 1566332657832.jpg (194x265, 17K)

Not a liberal

Preach. Millennials nowadays always try target the rich. But what they don't realise is that they weren't always rich or upper class. Many started out doing the low paying jobs and worked their way up. So in 20+ years they are probably earning double or triple the money in their younger years. People nowadays go to college and then expect to walk into a high paying job straight away. As a result of this attitude they wanted more government intervention which only made things even worse. Woman also got 'equality' and now can't handle it. They're creating false statistics leaving out vital information and claiming men get paid more than woman for the same job. Im a millennial myself but i hate the generation.

Boomer.

Your mom.

Lol fuckign same bro, free gaff? SESH