Holocaust survivors passed their trauma to children in their genes study finds

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

"Genetic changes stemming from the trauma suffered by Holocaust survivors are capable of being passed on to their children, the clearest sign yet that one person’s life experience can affect subsequent generations."

Even the children and grandchildren of holocaust survivors are traumatized by the event.

Do you guys think African Americans also carry genetic stress from slavery? I think reparations are in order.

Attached: genez.jpg (746x439, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brighteon.com/5968390410001
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_goat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So Holololololo gene memory injections when?

how come holohoax survivors carry trauma, but not communism survivors?

>research team at New York’s Mount Sinai hospital led by Rachel Yehuda

Because there are no communism survivors

How can you have trauma for something that never even occurred?

sounds like justification to sterilize all alleged descendants of lolocaust survivors. it would be unfair for them to birth new victims, it's like letting the nazis win!

Slavery is nothing compare to our Palestinian brothers torment that they face everyday.

Attached: 1565875738102.png (450x322, 288K)

Attached: 1C961AAC-13FC-42D9-BBAC-79701E4D2EF4.jpg (500x498, 85K)

Oi vey. On an entirely unrelated note, looks like Jews will be receiving "reparations" money into the far future. Tsk. Such a burden for the poor beauty queens.

Attached: 1448653662618.jpg (300x180, 7K)

>(((study)))

Kek

NEVER FORGET THE 6 BAJILLION SOULS LOST IN THAT HOLOCAUST

Gross video

Absolutely based

You have got to be fucking me. This is it, we either do something about this infestation now or we actively doom all future generations to this utter fucking nonsense too.

Science is dead. It is as credible as a source of information and knowledge as the sign holding fucked up junkie on the street corner screaming about the armageddon.

it's not like lolohaux has any either

Funny that only jews and the holohoax can do this

When something is of illusion but you want it to be true so badly so you can make demands, then why do you paint people as monsters when result is that they become such and even worse? They are painting their own doom.

I'm hearing this "generational trauma" excuse being used by people as justification for why natives here are useless shits, despite there being zero evidence it takes place in humans.

brighteon.com/5968390410001

Because the Jews don't consider anyone else to be humans worthy of listening to

Soon it's gonna be classified as another thing that everyone but white men can experience. When are we going to put our foot down?

Wtf kek.

Memetics

Attached: 1563072781896.png (500x500, 131K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_goat

Attached: 1543596979900.jpg (246x232, 8K)

So I guess it's true that Jews are the forever victims

>blatent shekel grabbing.
>Invent bullshit non-science.
Oh muhgawed, I guess we owe you jews forever now.

Attached: happy merchant.jpg (480x360, 19K)

yesh

Attached: Bane.jpg (470x706, 50K)

>Humans spent 200,000 years bearly surviving, having relatives eaten by cave bears and tigers
>Live through invasion after invasion
>Persecution of the dark ages
>struggle to survive in America
>Plagues
>famines
>Genocides out the ass
>Genghis Khan, Atilla the Hun, Ceaser raping and wiping out entire civilisations

>This one event is the one passed on in DNA though

Not gonna lie, kinda wanna fuck that hebe in the long skirt.

I don't understand why you natsocs simply don't ask the jews about the canaanites they genocided
If you read the Bible you can basically destroy their victimization

For what it's worth, tests on lab rats confirmed something like this years ago.

>introduce a certain scent into rats cage
>shock rats
>repeat a lot
>rats have babies
>introduce same scent to babies without shock
>ratlings all panic when they smell the smell

Attached: yromero.png (284x378, 115K)

REPARATIONS FOREVER YOU FILTHY GOYIM

IT WAS REAL IN THEIR MINDS NOW PAY UP GOYIM SLAVES

>"Genetic changes stemming from the trauma suffered by Holocaust survivors are capable of being passed on to their children, the clearest sign yet that one person’s life experience can affect subsequent generations."
Bullshit.

Attached: oppressedjews.jpg (644x571, 98K)

That jew that claims that literally born inside a gas chamber from his just gassed mom should had the stronger SHOAH genes.

Maybe it's just proof of evolution reminding them not to be a bunch of greedy kikes?

NO SURVIVORS

this can happen with every trauma, not just Holocaust

Imagine Mendel hanging himself over this bullshit
Kek

Fortunately, the golem they've created of a west filled with millions of shitskins also turns out to not give a shit about their imaginary holohoax

based

When Jews see a swastika or see smoke their tails rattle as well

im both

KILL ALL THESE SAND NIGGERS FOREVER!

Wow, pity cards built right into your DNA.

Attached: B219FBC4-0AA9-456E-A02A-69EEDC4BFC05.jpg (1200x1416, 266K)

this is so beyond parody and satire that I'm lost for words

> Holocaust survivors
Didn't think there were many of those.

Kys

Oh wow. Epigenetic history.
Something proven decades ago, but science Journalism didn't accept until today. YOU CARRY YOUR ANCESTORS STORY WITH YOU.

There's millions of them, goy. And more are appearing every day!

I carry genetic stress from losing World War 2 and being denied a shitskin free Germanic Reich.

Attached: 1513848722731.jpg (2436x2953, 2.94M)

goddammit how long will they try to milk it?

Could group conflicts be embedded in to people's DNA? If one group has treated another group badly the offspring will have a genetic dislike/hatred for a particular group etc?