Why do you hate weed again?

>home grown, no chemicals all natural
>healthier than alcohol
>healthier than pharmajew
>great way to end a hard days work at home with the girlfriend/wife
>not nearly as bad as cigarettes
obviously putting smoke in your lungs is unhealthy, but smoking kush is nowhere near as dangerous as other vices people have
what are you waiting for? start growing your own weed and stop giving the pharmajew money

Attached: 908E2E36-A519-4785-9B0B-01A7AAA05CF1.png (750x1334, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pVF3jde2Ehk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its not healthy hippie
It’s mentally fucks u up

make war not drugs

Attached: nuke ze britz.jpg (600x424, 83K)

>no chemicals all natural

Attached: 1531335977098.jpg (403x448, 64K)

Staying clean of all that shit is even healthier

i grew this in my backyard brainlet

>>healthier than alcohol

I am growing my own, OP. Actually just harvested my baby today.
D-don't tell me you did as well.

Weed makes you paranoid, stupid and unmotivated.

That said, getting wasted and watching Hill Street Blues back in the late 1980s was an intense fucking experience.

Attached: LtCalletano.jpg (800x492, 65K)

Yea, fuck your dopamine levels up. Smoke and get depression, try to cure it by smoking more. Your children don't want to be around you because you're acting strange. Your wife thinks you act like a retard.

Nothing beats a cold beer with low alcohol percentage during a break when you work hard. When you're home you got things to do and then it's off to bed so you can be at the gym before work begins the next morning.
Intoxication is degenerate.

Fpbp

Shit looks like some straight bunk.
30min buzz follwed by 3 hour headache.

>he knows

Weed doesn’t affect dopamine levels, it works on another system, the endocannabinol system. Also, you are stupid.

I do admit though that weed is addictive and makes users apathic and dumb. It’s still nice in moderation though, and not really harmful.

Fuck these anti weed nazis, and no I don't mean fuck these nazis.
Nice bud.

>No chemicals?
Everything is chemistry annon
>Healthier than alcohol
Dont drink a lot retard so you wont get liver cirosis
>not nearly as bad as fags (ciggs)
Why do you feel an urge to injest crap into you? Its just a waste of money
Rest i dont feel like answering
Just a heads up that weed fucks you up mentally and turns you into a braindead zombie
>but muh weed cures cancer
THC does not do shit except rot your brain
Pot head expression exists for a reason i know people that said its safe and they ended up as lazy hippie like faggots doing nothing all day but smoke weed and sleep
Spoiler alert few years later and they acheaved nothing in life

every year when autumn gets near i start reminiscing about being high as fuck. its been years but i dont really care anymore. i want to get as high as possible and lay in a dark room and listen to melodic metal

Attached: blazeitfaggetyololmao.png (317x529, 327K)

it's ok but honestly ethanol is more euphoric for me, I think the reason alot of people like it is its really hard to go to far on the stuff. If you drink alot of ethanol your going to have bad time tomorrow, if you smoke a shit load of weed you're prolly going to wake up fine tomorrow.

I aint smoking nuttin. Call me when there is a suppository version.

why do you need anybody else’s approval? posting this thread is basic attention seeking behaviour, just do your thing and quit broadcasting it to the world

it's so obviously bad for you. it's like the lowest form of escapism. I do 1g every ~6months only because high sex is amazing.

I dont hate it, weed is viable medicine. For recreation it is the best substance for you... that being said, it can be abused and make you lethargic and lazy.

Do you know what chemicals are?

Someone fell for the propaganda

This post will definitely convince somebody they’re wrong, great argument!!!

Snake venom is natural so what's your point?

weed is used as a propaganda tool to push a dopey and docile white male populace.

Smells like shit. Just like the people that smoke it

Comrade dude

Dont fall for that low quality bait my cuate amigo.

Maybe if ur a pussy

Tfw you've been happily stoned for over eleven years because you didn't eat the high school propaganda.

Attached: stoned fren.jpg (565x425, 150K)

i too will get nostalgic for bud if i havent had it for awhile.

Here's a real red pill.
Salt can't hurt your health because it's actually just a rock. Rocks can't make you sick, no chemicals and they're all natural
Jewish led doctors talk shit about salt to sell you chemipills for shekels

Attached: halite.jpg (250x250, 81K)

Used in moderation it's fine. The problem is the vast majority of users are couch fastened vidya NEETS who smoke all fucking day and contribute absolutely nothing to humanity. Some eventually grow out of it and have families and careers and hobbies like I did. Most don't anymore.

t. former stonerfag

Ok then you smartass smug cunt.

Attached: 14cute.jpg (2319x1546, 242K)

>why do you hate this drug goyim?
>so what if it makes you more docile?
>don't you want to feel good?
remember that (((they))) want to make you a slave to pleasure so they can use you as cattle in the nwo.

Attached: download (11).jpg (258x196, 7K)

Niggers

Aye, because the framework of your life is exactly what everyone else should be doing, swede potato.

Also weed doesn't trigger dopamine release like that :F

Not so much weed, as the degenerates that are attracted to it.
>Smokes until retarded
>Can't make it through a shift of work without getting high
>Missing work to get high
Everything in moderation.

I could care less if someone wants to smoke weed and can still function at a high level. Weed isn’t the problem, dudeweedlmao culture is.

harvesting today, i really hate trimming, takes so long, but its a bountiful crop!
sorry but i use chemical fertilisers on mine and an electric bulb, so its not natural here.

>source: my ass

It makes people into docile, degenerate lazy fucks.

You want to see what a society that smokes dope looks like?

Look at mexico and south America.

I've had zero negative effects, but I did not start actually smoking until 32. 35 now.

Weed is great for your lungs it cleans them out and cures cancer
youtu.be/pVF3jde2Ehk

I hate weed for the same reason I hate California. The people.

Did you peel that off of your lawnmower?

>224479286
>home grown, no chemicals all natural
Really? how do we know what was sprayed on it?
>healthier than alcohol
how is smoking "healthier" than alcohol?
>healthier than pharmajew
Still smoking
>great way to end a hard days work at home with the girlfriend/wife
as if you have one.
>not nearly as bad as cigarettes
nope it's worse.

That's exactly why you haven't had negative effects. You probably also use a one hitter, or a pen like an adult, instead of rolling six paper joints or taking massive rips from a six foot twelve chamber ice cube bong

I'm 3 months weed sober. Hoping to make it long term like you.

>Prolactin levels
>Cortisol
>Endocannabinoid system perma btfo'd
>Muh healthy weed

Do what you want. Potheads are pathetic.

dealing with stoners does my head in.

the only kind of weed that isn't fucking terrible for you is what you grow yourself by doing nothing more than sticking seeds in the dirt

>six paper joints

Attached: ricky.jpg (1118x920, 428K)

Ice cube bongs are better than not at all, a cooler hit won't do as much damage is still hot smoke.