Why did he lose?

Attached: 1488.png (1393x1470, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbim2kGwhpc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Sorge#Wartime_intelligence_supplied_by_the_Sorge_Ring
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hw-JP37q62Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't listen to his generals... Was almost certainly doomed from the start... Had syphilis that gradually compromised his decision making abilities as the war progressed... Also, his doctor literally had him on meth.

He broke his peace agreement with Russia like a spaz.

He bit off more than he could chew, for starters. How do you fuck up so badly that you end up fighting that many opponents on multiple fronts? So he made some strategic mistakes there. Then he made other strategic fuckups, mostly because him and his high command weren't generals, but they told their generals to do stupid things. Not every military decision from high command was wrong, but enough were. Inventing the assault rifle and other military technological advances do you no good when you're being zerg rushed by millions of enemies who all have automatic weapons, and your supply line has been shot and bombed to shit.

He only had one ball.

he fucking a fucking INCEL NIGGER

As far as I can tell from today's threads it was either boomers, gen X or millenials fault.

He attacked Russia. And he attacked Russia too early. Against the advice of his generals. Shouldn'ta done that.

Attached: 1565143418534.jpg (1024x677, 148K)

all the answers are meme myths.
The main reason was simply industry.
the allies had industrial superiority
they outproduced Germany especially when it came to tanks
''le didnt listen to generals meme''
Hitler was literally the one suggestion to secure the caucasus and starve the soviet union but (i think it was Franz Haldler) was like ''rush moscow we almost there''and...yeah
''snow meme''
operation barbarossa started at spring
u gotta give it to the soviets they outtacticed the germans especially in the battle of kursk led by Georgii Zhukov
The main reason is the germans simply couldnt outproduce powers such as the USSR and USA (mainly lend leasing UK) but maybe if they did some shit right (such as getting the caucasus) the war wouldve had a different outcome but i doubt and many prof historians too that it was an impossible war to win
My answer is poles,french and anglos shouldve simply not start it

holy shit all the meme answers

Attacked Russia befor Russia attacked him. Would have had a chance otherwise. Would have been better that way. We would have a world where communism was the great enemy and people going "but that wasnt real fascism."

Generals made some stupid decisions as well.

AHAHAHA KEK
good one user
but it was real natsoc cuz natsoc works
anyway defensive war againts the soviet union was impossible for germany

read what o said

Mind giving some sources?

w8

amerimutts and anglokikes were superior

Germany would've been more screwed if they let the soviets to build up there army.

the nazi party was setup by the royal-masonic empire to drive germany off a cliff and solidify full spectrum control of german science, industry & politics

the penalty for the weimar republic stripping the masonic-royals of all power

He lost the war but won the battle. Wish he won both tho. RIP my Hero

Attached: hitler won the war.jpg (395x430, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sbim2kGwhpc
some stupid bias may occure in this vid (and in part 2) but overral it explains it simple and well and i have done my own research as a history maniac and i can say it gets most things right
i recommend checking The_Chieftan, an actual historian on yt

indeed

he only broke the peace treaty because he found out russia was run by kikes like stalinstein and leninberg.

Attached: stalin a possible jew and he has a jewish name Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughashvili.jpg (650x573, 163K)

>it was set up the masons
>kicks the masons out.

he broke the treaty once Stalin was preparing an invasion lol

Thanks mate.

cheers

cheers.
i recommend this book
the title may be over the top but it explains very well crucial mistakes especially during the eastern front

Attached: 71QstRF5HDL.jpg (934x1459, 177K)

wow this is a new low even for you leaf. R u salty because they cancelled your local pride parade in your neighborhood? faggot

Attached: canada is trash leaf posting is trash.png (884x728, 128K)

Interedasting

Attached: 1560981948581.jpg (639x512, 25K)

He fought every other major power in the world with only 2 secondary powers and some minors on his side
There was no way for him to win after USA joined.

This. They should have had a no messing with United States policy at least until they cleaned up the European front.

>many prof historians too that it was an impossible war to win
It wasnt, hitler should have used Gramsci strategy and brainwashed the maericans into helping the nazis, thats basically how the communists were able to expel the european presence on africa and putting communists in european government

The u.s was already involved with lend lease.

well, u cant convince a (((puppet))) like roosvelt, friend

Attached: this!.jpg (125x125, 3K)

This and OIL

Take your meds

Allied with Japan and Italy

Poland and China were always the better allies but Hitler decided to get landgrabby with the east. Imagine Polish legions marching in their millions alongside Germany against the mutual threat of the USSR, with China invading from the east.

The Japanese would have attacked the US either way and gotten BTFO. Shitalians would have been defeated by the Greeks, making it possible to Anschluss northern Italy into Germany and leave the Terroni their shithole in the south.

EXACTLY
oil

Hitler made a choice to declare on the USA. The Japanese chose not to reciprocate by invading Russia. Hitler made the wrong choice.

indeed, declaring war on the USA was truly foolish and one of the worst mistakes
but if think about it, they mightve done that either way

the US that is

The US would have had to side with Germany against communism. Britian would have had to truce germany to fight the worse enemy.

He didn't let Rommel run the war.

i absolutely doubt UK would even to that
the UK was the center of kikery at that time and (((churchill))) was the biggest devil there was
Mosley was Britain s last hope

Russia would obviously have invaded as soon as they had industrialized anyway - Stalin was an imperialist through and through.

The UK were no slouch, the first jet aircraft was British--they just weren't desperate enough to replace their entire existing fleet with an expensive prototype. For the Germans, having most of their air force totally destroyed, it was a no-brainer.

UK also had radar and other important military technologies they happily handed over to the Americans in exchange for joining the war, along with all their over-seas military bases.

they were literally at the polish border preparing for a mass scale invasion
Operation Barbarossa was a paranoia ''crusade'' because hitler:fuck he could attack any second i will do it first maybe i have a chance

There was no popular support in the US for a war so you're retarded. The Japanese fucked themselves and so did the germuns.

population support is irrelevant

The first operational one is actually the ME 262

Attached: Messerschmitt_Me_262_Schwable.jpg (1800x1172, 219K)

German industrial and military capacity wasn't up to the task of taking on the entire planet.

It is 100% relevant unless you're a retarded schizo that thinks the elite control everything in its entirety and everything is "part of the plan".

Didn't listen to his generals and sacked the good ones in late 44/ early 45.
Too many split decisions, not attacking the Balkan oil fields was a major one.
On a deadly cocktail of drugs from a quack doctor.
Developed Parkinson's.
Not Finishing the fight with Britain before attacking USSR.
Having Italy one your side.

Thanks for condensing all the stupidity in one post so we can dispel it quickly
>Didn't listen to his generals...
Wrong. Hitler had many generals, each with different strategies. His job as head of the military was to select the plan that best fit the overall strategy. The generals that had their plans passed over complained in their memoirs. Modern military analysts agree that Hitler made the correct strategic decision in every circumstance.
>Had syphilis that gradually compromised his decision making abilities as the war progressed
Obvious nonsense as syphilis was already curable by ww2 and advanced syphilis shows physical signs.
>Also, his doctor literally had him on meth.
Another lie with no basis in reality. The only evidence to this effect is that Hitler's personal doctor had painkillers in his medical bag which was standard practice.

especially the industry

whatthefuckever

He should have wagged a defensive war against russia since he advance on both fronts his army was spread across Europe instead of just defending the homeland from Russia and defending from the allies fighting a war of attrition to and since the German military was far more efficient than any of their enemies it could be a viable strategy until either the allies or Russia declared a cease fire and then he could effectively deal with any threat to the Reich If Hitler had played hearths of iron or stellaris we would know that a 2 front war is impossible to win

pretty based

hmmm not bad not bad

Roosevelt was a commie sympathizer
Mein fren.

He attacked Russia.

>Didn't listen to his generals
This quote is the mark of a moron.

Attached: 1564925500405.jpg (220x570, 66K)

I play a lot of strategy games so yeah I know some things about military strategy though my favorite is stellaris

absolutely fucking based

youve got it backwards. he put fuckwits in charge.

Attached: C1m_S23XcAAsT6m.jpg (850x400, 63K)

Fought a two front war with no (relevant) allies (close by)

>Modern military analysts agree that Hitler made the correct strategic decision in every circumstance.
who

the nips fucked us all

that one video of hitler at the olympics had me pretty convinced he was on some form of amphetamines

He wanted to invade the whole of eastern europe for lebensraum and plant them with germans and ethnically cleanse the poles and slavs because he thought theu were inferior

Overconfident faggot with an inferiority complex for being a manlet and a subpar high schooler. We would've had him lynched next to his best buddy if he wouldn't have offed himself like a pussy.

>memensraum
u need to leave

hello /leftypol/

The whole German army was on it, it was called pervitin.

Attached: F790E995-599D-4EC7-AA98-6E55C03952E4.jpg (860x484, 65K)

I mean I read Mein Kampf myself and read Hitler's war which was written by a holocaust denier and it was pretty clear from both books that his goal was lebensraum

huh?
ive read mein kampf too and ive never encountered memnsraum
also his plan was to restore full germany thats why he was getting regions like sudetenland and eventually danzig
he said ''im gonna restore germany to its full size and glory'' and...he tried

You mean the one where he goes on a rampage and murders every Jewish contestant in the entire stadium?

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Sorge#Wartime_intelligence_supplied_by_the_Sorge_Ring

Then shouldn't have slavs working within the nsdap if that was the case.
He isn't anti any other race.
No you fucking the nigger the one where he was running with a masturbator machine.

I wonder if there were any studies done on soldiers post-war.
Were they addicted? Did they have to go through horrible withdrawals?

>lose

Attached: its_happening.png (946x676, 886K)

The U.S. didn't listen to Ford and instead fought for the jews, only to result in their spiritual and moral breakdown 100 years later.

Attached: 1408812587127.png (600x540, 159K)

Read 14th chapter of mein kampf, he clearly says about the need for lebensraum and he also dismisses the theory that he only wants to restore germany in its previous size. He loterally says in 14th chapter I remember that he soecifically doesn't want the borders of 1914

>The only evidence to this effect is that Hitler's personal doctor had painkillers in his medical bag which was standard practice.
Sure, mate

Attached: Hitler.webm (500x375, 2.12M)

70+*
>that could be said about ww1 as well so

This is why I have maintained that starting the war was the real mistake. Hitler was a good military leader. Tactically, he was up there with Napoleon. However, his mistake was in drastically underestimating his enemies. Germany is physically incapable of sustaining the long war. This is why Germany did best in short campaigns like the Franco-Prussian war, the Silesian-War, and the 7 Weeks War.
WW1, WW2, and the 7 Years war were devastating for Germany. When will Germans figure this out?

Because we fought on the wrong side.

Damn he took a DOSE

you need a new one
MOVE

Yep, pretty well summed up

Even though this is sped up, he still looks quite autistic, which shouldn't be too out of the ordinary for the standards of this board. Perhaps he was really excited about the event?

>2 front war
>believed war would be quick (gave up on nuke)
>removed a section of the population from contributing in the economy
(((Hall of cost)))
>finite resources
>backstabbing Italians

So you believe attacking Stalingrad instead of the Balkan Oil Fields was better idea? How many times did he change the plan? 3? 4?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hw-JP37q62Q

Because ilhe was a retard

>back stabbing Italians
KEK OKAY

Unarmed White Babies Lives Matter!

Imagine John, If niggers murder White babies all the time... Which they do and the kike Media "BLACKOUT" of nigger crime. Then what stops niggers from doing absolutely anything else criminal or uncouth?

PEOPLE WANTED TO PRETEND THEY WERE EQUAL TO Nigger Cattle!

Attached: niggers.jpg (5104x7392, 3.64M)