Lmao!! Modern Egyptians are struggling to defend they're own culture from blacks

Is black culture really that powerful.

Attached: caters_teenage_sunburn_02_copy.jpg (3189x4252, 777K)

That pic is fucking gross dude.

There is no culture and it's devoid of intelligence which is why it's being pushed so heavily.

then dont look at it

>not popping it

turn off your monitor, fag

I want to pop it with my teeth

>we wuz kangs
+
>fake it till ya make it
They will meme themselves into kangzdom

>Is black culture really that powerful
>black culture
>culture

hmmm, I am afraid I am not sure what you are referring to specifically. Sticks and mud and shit isn't really a culture. Most of the pure African cultures are just squatter camps.

Why does the placement look awfully similar to the placement of those therapy suction cups?

I want to nibble on those blisters until they pop

that ain’t no gogurt, dawg

Get banned you chink spammer

You're not the boss of me!

what is that? And why i have the urge of bitting it?

Test

It's like those fucking fruit gusher candies bahahhah

Whitoids are clearly not meant for this world. Whitoids are unnatural race of INFINTE artificial realities. See how all whites are stuck in their screens, and if not in the screens, then they are in their unnatural buildings, slaving at office for their artificial numbers.

Whitoids are not human, and they don't know freedom. May the crackers get their cracker head crushed.

stupid bitch is going to get skin cancer guaranteed

hello fedfriend

>british
>white

I get the urge to cum on it
I don’t know if it’s a self defense mechanism to spray the prey or what

They forgot their sunscreen and wigs.

Attached: 66EE6BDE-CD1E-4A6A-A124-FA82B30DE352.png (2048x1536, 3.66M)

>what is that? And why i have the urge of bitting it?
A bad sunburn.

You were dick washers and wig makers. And lastly, incompitent invaders.

Why the fuck do you care nigger? Just like look away from the screenm, go outside nigger hahahahaha

If the Egyptians were black they wouldn't have needed to shave their heads bald. If you didn't know, niggers hair has evolved to be little coils because coils help keep shit cool. Theres coils in air conditioners. The egyptians didnt have coiled hair so they made it out of other materials or just stole it off niggers.