How fucked am I?

>28
>no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever and everythingless with women, never been to pub, club, or party
>have a job that only lets me save £250 per month if I'm frugal because my London rent is so high
>had thousands in the bank years ago but wasted it all on junk food
>ugly beta meek charismaless loser who is blackpilled and knows that Staceys and Chads get everything handed to them
>job currently gives me ok experience but low pay (if I get promoted in 2 years my pay will go way up)
>can't stop wasting money on £3 coffees and junk food, to avert the demoralised feeling for another day
>almost no savings

Attached: pepetransparenthighresolution4.png (655x509, 25K)

Go blog somewhere else

How long have you been posting this?

Join the army. If you’re too old see if they will take you in the reserves or whatever equivalent there is in your country. Get some structure, some good survival training, looks really good on a resume. If you have to go the reserve route volunteer for a deployment. Pick a job in the military where you won’t die for Jew, like supply. Be in the rear with the gear.

How the fuck have you never been to a pub?

Go to a pub right now and buy a beer.

You're not missing anything.

Also start cooking, improve your diet and get a gym membership.

Then fuck sloots or dudes whatever floats your boat. (Guys are way easier, and better btw) Women are overrated.

I would say kys, but you probably don't have a suicide license

>1 post by this ID
sage

>I'm frugal because my London rent is so high.

Well there's always goat fucking Ahmed!

Attached: bb-5bcb0bb7247e1.jpg (640x960, 105K)

How much is the suicide tax in Londonistan these days?

kek

Buy a fleshlight and quit whining.

I'm like you, only I'm unemployed, and once upon a time I had a social life. Just pretend it doesn't matter.

Attached: 91ea2ebce7465b23d5ac57c61977398f.jpg (893x1488, 256K)

You live in fucking London. Yoou have no right to complain about anyhting, shitfuck.

join reddit
paste everything you posted here but at the very end mention that you're dying to transition
also get yourself a good length of rope

I think it depends how white you are

Lol

Nobody is stopping you from going to a pub, OP. Do that once a week from now on and a year from now your life will seem better. Nothing is more important to the human psyche than feeling part of some social context.

Faggot

You're fucked.
Pick something and improve it. Start with having a bed time.

No u

Londonfrog from /lit/ is a pakistani. Sage.

Go back to Pakistan, it'll do wonders to you.

Fren, I do understand what you're feeling. Please, try to do a reboot. You can turn your life around. I'll literally help you if you are serious. Best place to start is positive reinforcement and replacement: when tempted to get junk food or wastefully spend, do pushups or air squats. As for saving more money, can you live with mom and dad? There is NO shame in this and you should not let (((them))) tell you otherwise. Also, critically, try one Our Father, three Hail Mary, and a Glory be prayers three times a day. Be all you can be for our Lord and Lady. [email protected] if you or anyone else wants a blueprint/accountability checker.

God bless you fren.

Attached: 30572148_1308117359331816_6449482080341458944_n.jpg (640x639, 32K)

Unarmed White Babies Lives Matter!

Imagine John, If niggers murder White babies all the time... Which they do and the kike Media "BLACKOUT" of nigger crime. Then what stops niggers from doing absolutely anything else criminal or uncouth?

YOU SHOULD SUPPORT TOMMY HE IS AGAINST ALL THE FORMS OF Nigger Cattle!

Attached: Niggermore.png (617x588, 492K)

this

0%... if you leave Jow Forums and do real life stuff

Are you training? What investments do you have?

Turn to Allah dear brother. He will bring you out of misery and bring you to success!

stfu goat fucker

Ive seen him post it at least twice over the years that I can remember

>never been to pub, club, or party
Go to a pub, club, or party. You're not missing much

>lives in a big city
>complains about lack of money
Listen, I don't know how yuropoorstan works, but if it's anything like the U.S. of A. then the city means insane cost of living. Get the hell out of the city.

Neck yourself whiteboy

1) deport yourself back to India
2) There is no step 2)

Wait till you’re 38 fat w receding hairline then you can cry

I don't understand why people subject themselves to city life anymore. There's nothing in the city you can't get through the internet or have amazon delivered, get the fuck out of there.

When you're truly ready all the change you want is easy. You got to really want it. You gotta want it so bad you can't stand another second with the way things are for you now. You gotta get right and proper pissed off enough to say fuck my old shit, not me anymore.

The other thing is planning. Plan plan plan. Write it down. Think about your plan. Modify your plan. Know the satisfaction of watching your plan materialize from nothing but your determination. You can do it. Baby steps. Cut out the bad habits one at a time.

For junkfood as an example, reduce it by 1/10. If you buy it 20 times in a week, buy it 18. Instead of a king size, get the regular size. Each time you bite into it think, is this what I really want? Is this making me happy? When you say, I already do that and no it doesn't make me happy, ask yourself why you're doing it then? When you answer it, don't stop there, ask how do I change myself to not want it.

Man I had so many addictions in my life, I was homeless at one point. You're just in your own way. Don't get in your own way, enough people are going to do that already. Take care of yourself. One step at a time and before you know it you're living the dream.

I have turned countless boys into men. I know what I'm talking about. Get mad bro. Get mad and stay mad. It's a gift. You've got a super charged hominid brain so quit thinking like a fucking chicken.

I know this thread is retarded from the start anyways, but why do fags have to always make everything about themselves and their desire for dick?

Leave the big city. Get a job doing manual labor. Go to bars. Fuck a slag. Then kill yourself when you realize women aren't worth the effort and you just wasted 29 (by then) years of your life.

Go watch Quadrophenia, and then decide how you want to proceed.

I'm bi btw, not sure if that matters.

">be 26"
">live in london:
"have a tangible skill"
"> work the system and get a council house"
"> be part of a mannerbund"
"> fuck bitches"

fail at greentexting but still be right