Can you believe that idiot Trump

Actually trying to pay cash money to Denmark for Greenland.

We own the Amazon and we pay nothing.

Attached: sorosretards.jpg (794x946, 92K)

You want greenland to nuke stuff. they want amazon to keep the forest around, the lungs of the fucking world.

We should just take it, who can stop us? We spend like 700 billion USD every year on our military, we should flex on these ice niggers.

I want New York back and rename it Nieuw Amsterdam again.

We offer dollars. They bitch to the neighbors.

And btw, it's tough titty for them. Because the Amazon is Brazilian. Perhaps they should invade in they feel so strongly about it. Let's see how that goes.

Mayor Buttplug wants to be president so he can have his 3 way with these faggots at G7.

Prolly true.

Name it gay nibba land pls

>implying that doesn't happen every weekend

They probably also suck off michelle obongo every weekend as well.

And Denmark declined those Dollars so get lost. But if I blow smog in the air and get it to New York you would change your mind.

Why did we change it?

Dude you have the meme flag of a shill. You can't expect me to take you seriously.

I'll take you serious when I'm recording you sucking off David Brock.

since when does the flag matters

NYC was a loyalist bastion during Revolutionary times. Not loyal to Dutch, mind you, but loyal to England.

Perhaps still is.

Matters to me. And I was the one reading it.

When people use meme flags, they make their nationality and location impossible to know. It’s often done so other anons can’t understand the meme flag user’s national history and context. It’s somewhat deceitful. Meme flaggots often argue in bad faith or to dishonestly gain a rhetorical advantage over their opponent.

Absolutely articulate user. A+

>watching nufags argue over bait threads top kek

Attached: 1518074543783.jpg (366x380, 19K)

Greenland has impressive mineral reserves and would be a major geopolitical asset to the United States. However, at a time when we may be on the verge of a recession and have sky-rocketing debt, this isn’t the time to shovel out money for land acquisition. Also Denmark has unequivocally said no, which is their right as a sovereign nation (and a NATO ally).

Ahem. I made the bait thread user. Try to keep up.