Blacks and their Heritage

Why don't black people go back to Africa?

I don't mean this in a meme racist shitpost way, I mean this geniunely.
The blacks have no culture here, they are in a world whos history and civilization are not their own, they have no past here and see no future here.

We forced them from their homeland and turned them into slaves, but then we let them go, so why won't they return to their roots?
Just as jews want to return to Israel, just as germans wanted to return to Germancy, just as the Irish want to return to Ireland, we all have a sense of belonging to a place that is our homeland

You can argue that they never built much civilization or history in Africa in the thousands of years they were there, but it's still their homeland.

Perhaps the reason they are so lost today in the west is because of this hole in their hearts.
Just look at Black Panther and the whole we wuz kangs shit, they crave culture, because they have none, but trying to fabricate a culture may be dumb idea when they already have a history that is their TRUE history, their true homeland.
Instead of calling themselves black people, they should stand proud as Africans

Attached: Z6AXNM5VTM5WHNMJWRXWBS7PWE.jpg (1024x737, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibw21.org/video-audio/ghana-offers-african-americans-caribbean-people-the-right-of-return-the-right-of-abode-in-2019/
mint.gov.gh/services/right-of-abode/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
inonafrica.com/2018/02/08/africas-top-5-politically-stable-countries/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
consultancy.africa/news/513/botswana-morocco-and-ghana-are-the-most-politically-stable-countries-in-africa
youtube.com/watch?v=vuB1kQziDso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they're hypocrites and they know Africa is a shithole.

They have a culture in the west. You might dislike it but still. Jews got litelarry kicked out of every single country in the world, they didnt had an identity so it was easy to go to Israel. Religion united them as well. Blacks dont have that, they also might identify with the country they live in, why not.

I don't even mean to say that they have any "rights" to Africa, I'm saying it's theirs in their soul, because it is where their ancesters have lived for thousands of years, it is where their accents come from, it is where they evolved, and perhaps they even had some sembelance of culture, that while it may seem primitve and meaningless to us, it may be seen in a more sentimental way to them

Just like the pagan larpers, black people should become african larpers

Rap is not their music, it's the nonsense fabrication by a bunch of white people, merely given to them,
white vest, jeans and sneakers are not their national dress
gang violence is not their folklore

It doesn't matter how shit or corrupt your country is, you will fight to make it good, because you are the only one who can care, for it is your homeland

The jews were born in Israel, they may be garbage people who were rightfully kicked out, but they still feel it in their hearts that israel is the place they should be
Also, blacks did have religion in Africa, it wasn't as complex as any abrahamic religion, but they were certainly religious

Attached: The-Zulus-Traditional-Culture.jpg (626x452, 88K)

We wuz cup holders and shiettt

Attached: BC1E8A4A-07B3-4F7A-A735-1EA4A5E0BEBF.jpg (898x1297, 470K)

Yea but blacks in the west lost any trace of african culture, indigenous religions mostly dissapeared, replaced by islam and different branches of chrisianity. the only reason for them to return is skin color, pretty weak compared to jews and Israel.

Imagine having so little going on that you focus on your homeland like some LARP trying to be a WWII vet

Ghana offers the "right to abode" to American and Caribbean blacks:

ibw21.org/video-audio/ghana-offers-african-americans-caribbean-people-the-right-of-return-the-right-of-abode-in-2019/

mint.gov.gh/services/right-of-abode/

It's not like they don't have options.

Attached: 27750063_10211126797625206_9142299868178964879_n.jpg (669x960, 113K)

Us Africans hate niggers. We literally have a slur for them. ‘Akata’ which translates to ‘bloodline of slaves’

The West has their history is in paganism, this is why pagan larpers are drawn to it, it's not because it's cool, it's because it's THEIRS
but the West also have over 1,000 years of christian history, that's long enough to build a heritage aroudn that, and it is just as valid to feel a sense of belonging to that

but what do the blacks have? just as you say, they have lost their history, they don't know anything that happened to their people before slavery, about 500 years, what a pitiful history
but the history and culture is not totally lost, historians have recorded some of it, we should give it back to them.

If there is any reparation that could ever repay the sins of slavery, it is to return them their culture

Attached: 51NRDxV-k5L._SY450_.jpg (338x450, 27K)

You have a canadian flag....

Well now is his satire? A Jew with a hammer and scicle bringing up the country of Israel In a completely unrelated thread? Allah has a sense of humor. This is almost a perfect stereo type lol.

Because they are no longer truly African. Neither are they truly American or Canadian. They as a group are essentially a foreign nation inside the West. Some of the older ones tried, but the cultural revolution of the 60's screwed that up. It was easy to manipulate them of course, given the general low IQ, low impulse control, and raw emotionalism.

they did.. it is called LIberia.

Attached: Monrovia-Liberia-1540x1024[1].jpg (1540x1024, 531K)

They dont want that african culture, you cant give them like it was 1000 years ago. The closest thing to anything similar would be rastafari and reggae movements, which were connecting to african culture in some ways, but its not enough to make them go back without force.

ffs I am not a jew.

Read this: They could always go to Ghana, where they're welcomed with open arms!

You must not know much about the Rastafarian people....they believe that the king of Ethiopia was the literal second coming of Christ. Has very little to do with what you view as black culture. Your just the typical left win kike who looks at niggers like pets and has this inflated sense of intelligence and misguided sense of worth of personal opinions. I can’t wait until you bastards are being gassed again. I won’t lift a finger to stop any of it. I won’t take part but I’ll watch it in 4K resolution.

Jacob took the israelites from their homeland to Egypt
there they spent hundreds of years in misery, they were never Egyptians, they were Israelites in Egypt, no matter how many hundreds of years they spend there, they will always be Israelites

Moses took them from this and after 40 years of wandering in the desert, they were finally returned home, where they belong

Not all of them will accept it, that's just how humanity is, but they have no future here in the west an they never will, their only hope is to return to their true homeland
without white people
without aid, it must be 100% their own culture, do away with all those cars and roads, you cannot force a culture to advance 5,000 years just like that. it must develop naturally
let them return home and then leave them be, there they will live in peace

Attached: moses-exodus.jpg (530x532, 68K)

I did. They however dont want to go to ghana. The have no ties to Ghana exept skin color

Earth belongs to the black man. I know you don't see it that way.

There isn't any crack in Africa. Niggers won't go unless they can get high there.

Attached: image.jpg (400x382, 27K)

So all non shit skins came from the stars? Or is this what your girl friends bull tells you while your bringing him Gatorade?

If you're actually a black person, would you take up Ghana's offer: If not, why not? Your roots are most likely West African anyway.

No I dont know much about rastafarian, true. Looking at any people as pets is the least leftist thing I ever heard... crap, thats a new one for me.

Ghana? Fuck that. Ain’t no white bitches there. Also no free shit. Someone has to pay for all my kids. Sho as fuck ain’t gonna be me.

It doesn't matter. Ghana welcomes all American and Caribbean blacks whether they have roots in that particular country or not. It enables them to resettle in West Africa, which is where most American and other Western blacks are from.

You leftists all have the same bullshit view point. It comes fine a superiority complex. You inflate yourselves above others believing that you know what’s better for them more than they do themselves. Your a useful idiot and nothing but a turnip farmer, your never going to be an inner party member.

They let you move there for free. They even give you a house! Best of all? You don't have to be around white people anymore!

Why would they, here they either don’t work or have the cushiest gov jobs where they can’t be fired. They’re not stupid, they know Africa is a shithole.

NO WHITE BITCHES, nuff said.

We didn't force them from their homeland. They sold their own kind. Africa is a shithole.

Even I have compassion for niggers. I won't tell them to go back to their ancestor's fucked land. Instead, I tell them to "be grateful little niglet, ain't gonna no nigger enslave other nigger". I even appropriated their fucked dialect, what more can a brother do?

They were forced to wander in the wilderness for 40 years, God had to personally appear to them, the 70 Israelite elders had to personally have a meeting with God, God had to kill thousands of them, etc. etc. in order for them to become convinced of their god's personal stake in their future nation. God is not that interested in North American Pavement Apes.

Ghana is the 7th richest country in Africa:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

They're also one of the most stable:

inonafrica.com/2018/02/08/africas-top-5-politically-stable-countries/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

consultancy.africa/news/513/botswana-morocco-and-ghana-are-the-most-politically-stable-countries-in-africa

American blacks would have it pretty good in Ghana! Plus, they actually WANT American blacks to move and live there.

What's wrong with your own women?

just because they willingly sold their own kind out, doesn't mean they should have
we should never have gone to Africa, we progressed faster than they have, while we were building guns and ships they were still discovering agriculture

leave them be, civilizations take thousands of years to develop, they will never progress with us interfering

Because they are addicted to a post-modern way of life full of excesses and invidilualism

It’s not their fault. They had an unworkable constitution.

Oh, and they didn't "go home". They had never been to what would become Israel geographically.

They were forced to wander in the wilderness for 40 years, God had to personally appear to them, the 70 Israelite elders had to personally have a meeting with God, God had to kill thousands of them, etc. etc. in order for them to become convinced of their god's personal stake in their future nation. God is not that interested in North American Pavement Apes.

>without white people
So Africa 5k years ago. Pro tip. It looks the same with or without white's help in the end.

Attached: Tanzania-Flickr-Ace-Africa-1024x768[1].jpg (1024x768, 238K)

because they're addicted to gibs

They are too parasitic to leave this place.

>Because they are no longer truly African
Only 500 years genetic distance from current west africans so no they are still apefricans.

>Why don't black people go back to Africa?
The same reason other non-European races won't leave western countries.
They all know their own countries are shitholes, and they can't accomplish anything without whites.

So they follow whites all over the world, to live in white countries with white culture, but they're so ashamed that this is the only way they can get anywhere, that they whine about whites all the time, claim they're being "oppressed," and try to convince themselves that the white's natural superiority is "privilege" even though they cannot explain just WHERE that privilege stems from. After all, whites have been a small minority on this planet throughout history, so it can't be a simple case of numbers, or whites being the majority.

Whites could move to Africa and turn it into a powerhouse of industry and wealth, given all the natural resources there.
Blacks never could.

That is glaring evidence, right there. South Africa is a prime example.

Attached: N.jpg (700x875, 95K)

hahahah

Attached: mmmmmmhmmm.jpg (465x382, 35K)

of course the Israelites had never been to Israel, but it's still their homeland

Africa is a shithole yes
they are addicted to drugs and accustome to government handouts, yes
of course they don't want to "go home" but it is their home
it doesn't matter how primitive they were, it doesn't matter long it will take them to develop on their own
The simple fact is that they have no future here in the west, their only chance for a true culture, religion, and tradition is in Africa

They must rid themselves of their addictions to the west, drugs, money, crime
build their own morals, their own ways of life that work for them, we cannot force them to be like us, they must be themselves

>The blacks have no culture here, they are in a world whos history and civilization are not their own, they have no past here and see no future here.
Wrong.

>Perhaps the reason they are so lost today in the west is because of this hole in their hearts. Just look at Black Panther and the whole we wuz kangs shit, they crave culture, because they have none
The movie consistantly plays off the fusion of african and african american culture. Its literally a central theme to the movie.

To answer your question, your shit is now my shit by right of some divine order I cant be bothered to bullshit into coherence. Monkey see; monkey do wh*tey.

Attached: lilb_cookin.gif (320x180, 1.14M)

We whites literally have a slur for all blacks. "Nigger" which translates to "nigger."

because they have tasted white civilization and know better than go back to living in huts made from mud and cow feces

This video is exactly what I'm talking about
It honestly makes me feel a sense of sympathy and love towards black people
Instead of calling them black people, I want to call them Africans, not as a race, but as a people of a nation

Thank you for sharing this

Get out of Canada monkey.

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Allah) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Attached: _.jpg (1124x596, 814K)

We tried that in America. It was a called Liberia, and it was a disaster. The pure Africans end up culling the lighter-skinned blacks who have some European blood. Similar culling happened in Haiti.

This is why all foreigners must be repatriated before they have a chance to mix.

As white people, our relatives are our family
our neighbors are our family, those of our nation are all our family,

race is family
and nation is home

black people deserve the same love

Amerikang being black means nothing in Africa nothing at all its the same as being white in Europe.

You added that last part home boy. Last time you said this you didn’t have the part about being shot lol I got under your skin nigger.

We blacks to have culture it's the whites that don't have culture I mean what I mean is we have the music industry we set the new trends we even your kids want to be like us I mean really all the all the white women want to get screwed us. we blacks have culture if we didn't the white with goins the whites when be going instinct no old white women are chasing all the black women cuz we're just that good. Btw all races are fine it's about a person's ideology.

I feel like nowadays the west would be lost without minorities. Like, they've became so engraved into our culture, I cant imagine not going into a Chicago McDonalds and see a nigger inside.

I don't know how I feel about races anymore.

If blacks return to their homeland,
there will be war, there will be racism amongst themselves, there will be drugs, theft, rape, murder and all manner of savagery
but through that will emerge a beautiful culture rivalling the beauty of the wests as its height

yes, it will take perhaps over a thousand years, but it will take more than a hundred thousand years for them to ever achieve anything outside of that homeland

Ook ook eek eek to you as well. Stupid nigger.

blacks and white cannot mix
through inter-racial reproduction, both the white race dies and the black race dies in the child
just as white people should want white children
black people should want black children

Stop thinking that thing is a human that can be reasoned with.

>the Israelites had never been to Israel, but it's still their homeland

So why did you say they "went home". Maybe I am nit picking, but the idea matters to the discussion. I do not disagree that Blacks belong in Africa, the problem is they have no cultural reason to go back, no matter how much they LARP about Wakanda.

Not to mention the welfare state paid for by whites

It takes far more than a few generations away from ones nation for it to no longer be their nation

heritage is a very strong thing

>bloodline of slaves

A nigger and I were talking once. Nice enough guy, but at some point he started to talk some shit about something. As I remember it had to do with being a Mason. My response was, "I am free born." Shut him right the fuck up. Don't know why it popped in my head to say, but it did.

youtube.com/watch?v=vuB1kQziDso

Stupid nigger thinks fucking a white woman makes him less of a nigger. Like dick magic or some shit. All it really does is validate the stereotype of niggers being niggers.

They are not culturally African is what I meant. And, their genetics are fucked up because of the white cock their great great grandmother's gave up for some extra corn pone. Now they fuck white women and the offspring are fucked up genetically.

because they like being niggers

Blacks don’t even have a culture in Africa! I work with a few Africans and they absolutely despise American blacks! They constantly shit on them all day long!

The problem is very few niggers in America know what their actual nation in Africa is. They were stripped of that identity. The nigger that posts on here all the time, if he is an American nigger, wonder which African tribe he came from, does he know? I doubt it.

>The blacks have no culture here,
They have even less over there if we're talking slave descendants. Slave descendants have far more in common with any white American than they do with any African. They had their cultures erased and replaced with our culture, then created their own offshoot of it in the times of slavery and segregation. American black culture, for better or worse, is its own unique thing. They don't have anywhere to be other than here, at the very least with each other. If black Americans were to go back over to Africa, it'd be to the same tune of colonization as a group of white Americans going over there. They wouldn't see themselves in Africans, and Africans wouldn't see themselves in the new arrivals.

You mentioned Jews, well, just look at Israel. It wasn't a joyful homecoming when that state was formed, it was forged by invasion and a displacement that continues to this day. Nobody who was living in that region before 1930 is happy that the Jews are back in Israel; Israel is a colony of people who had more in common with Europeans than anyone in the Middle East when they moved in. The anger boils to this day.

None of this applies to recent African migrants, by the way. Anyone who moved here in the past 40 years could easily move back, and probably will if shit goes sideways here.

>The closest thing to anything similar would be rastafari and reggae movements
Really dude? You're gonna boil it all down to that?

>Stop thinking that thing is a human that can be reasoned with.
Oh, my bad. You're a moron.

No agency

Which is funny asf too
>cotton pickers
THISLL get a chimp out 100% of the time frens
Plan accordingly

Dafuq else besides cannibalism have they contributed the last 50 years dummy
Voodoo?
That shit aint healthy

>niggers
>heritage

kek, neck yourself