Where were you when the ((progressives)) started erasing history?

Where were you when the ((progressives)) started erasing history?

>theamericanconservative.com/dreher/moralistic-therapeutic-med-school-erasing-the-white-stain/

Attached: erased.png (599x811, 549K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gswqo
youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4
twitter.com/toogaluver/status/1166189135918485510
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On / pol /

false idols are shit.

Prob all white men lmao

>Where were you when the ((progressives)) started erasing history?
Anyone who purposely destroys a historical thing should be subject to a prison sentence equal to the age of that historical thing.

>At Yale School of Medicine, for example, one main building’s hallways feature 55 portraits: three women and 52 men. They’re all white.

>“I don’t necessarily always have a reaction. But then there are times when you’re having a really bad day — someone says something racist to you, or you’re struggling with feeling like you belong in the space — and then you see all those photos and it kind of reinforces whatever you might have been feeling at the time,” says Max Jordan Nguemeni Tiako, a medical student at Yale.

>He grew up reading Harry Potter books, and in that fictional world, portraits can talk to the characters. “If this was Harry Potter,” he muses, “if they could speak, what would they even say to me? Everywhere you study, there’s a big portrait somewhere of someone kind of staring you down.”

I literally can not make this shit up.

Keep complaining about it on your echo chamber. Keep waiting for somebody else to do something about it. /pol (and the entire right) is like a big room full of people who are ALL saying "somebody needs to do something!!"

But the very minute anybody says "let's form groups and begin making plans in our local areas" everybody starts running around like chickens with their heads cut off screaming "glownigger" "kike" "mossad" "shill" "mr. FBI" etc...

You guys are silmultaneously the biggest pussies and the biggest retards on earth.

>Where were you when the ((progressives)) started erasing history?

The (((left))) has been erasing white-history for over a decade and ]]]white "men"[[[ with their guns haven't done anything about it. I'm honestly more concerned with the facts that modern ]]]white males[[[ are fat, cowardly, over-emotional, disassociated from reality, still enamored with a middle-eastern jewish slave-cults, and are quick to give white women even MORE rights in hopes they finally get laid.

We need a brutal authoritarian gov't where lower-caste whites are stripped of their rights, democracy gets shitcanned, practicing semite religions/christianity are punishable by death, and white women are literally sold at auctions or doled out for breeding-services to the Aryan Political Party.

or whites can go extinct. Either way idgaf at this point

What was there before exactly

>Looks good user, let's archive it!
>archive.is/gswqo
I miss norbro

A lot of effort has been invested in making certain things effectively impossible to do without committing social suicide without it directly being the government telling you you can't do it

who cares about a bunch of old racist white men

If it exceeds life expectancy it’s automatic death penalty

and true idols are good. Heroes inspire young people. Our society started demonizing winning and heroes got replaced with celebrity drug addicts and child fuckers.

Attached: 1507922273807.jpg (803x688, 137K)

nice try FBI. Jow Forums is a subreddit of peace

Remember this the next time you go to the doctor, especially if they're not a white man.

This is what the room used to look like. Bunch of white males.

Attached: 4108509333_8f962f8c25_b.jpg (1024x768, 223K)

Wow that's pretty depressing.

Attached: 432.jpg (920x642, 106K)

>If it’s [any day of the week], our Very Woke Media is going to find some new way of telling the story about how white people, especially white male people, are the worst people in the world, and need to be Otherized for the common good.
meh, this is actually true but for very different reasons to what woke leftists say. White American males deserve everything coming to them. These are the fruits of We the People, who believe in their possession of Certain Inalienable Rights, and the principles of Self-Government by a Government of Laws, not Men. You built this. You wanted this. It's yours. Enjoy it.

Right! So we better not do anything until somebody figures out a socially approved way of advocating for white racial interests!!

I mean... nothing is worth losing your job or your friends over! It's better to give up everything in the end than to lose our comforts now.

Right, you fucking cow?

Fuck off, you pussy. You're not even human anymore.

>Everywhere you study, there’s a big portrait somewhere of someone kind of staring you down.”

Reminds me of this nog

youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4

At least the myth of the mud flood will remain.

Attached: E75D6A21-E623-4236-889C-1CEBC441F108.jpg (500x600, 101K)

You are so short sighted. What the fuck do you think will happen if "white men" grab their guns and start killing those whom they oppose ideologically? They will become the actual "bad guys". The "terrorists". You can't force others to follow your own dogmatic beliefs, (something you criticize the left for doing). You have to win people over ideologically if you want to be a King in this great game of civilization. The kikes figured this out long ago, this is why they spend so much time on psychological warfare.

The only way white males are going to win over the brainwashed masses is by dropping any attitude or activity that could be construed as "hateful". Become the nice guy. You can attack the ideas of people. You can NOT attack people for things out of their control like skin color, gender, height, penis size, IQ, whatever. You must adopt the few rational aspects of modern culture, so that you can save the many important aspects of traditional/conservative culture.

This is the only way you will ever gain back moral superiority in the eyes of the masses.

More like, never do what you enemy wants you to do. Think around them

>Become the nice guy.

arguably the most cucked comment I've literally ever read from a complete basedboi and most likely a (((christian))). Haha. With white guys like you, the (((left))) doesn't have to lift a finger and they'll win.

>k-keep playing fair just like we've done for the past 50 years, I'm sure it'll work for us at some point

These people want you dead, there is no bargaining or reasoning with them. Optics don't matter, only survival

Your children are going to grow up in a brown world not knowing their history, and there's nothing you can do about it. You have lost. We have won. We will destroy white history and remove it such that noone knows it ever existed. Old books containing this knowledge will be confiscated and destroyed. You have no idea just how far we are willing to go to eliminate whiteness. And I can tell you this because you won't believe me. Spout on about your guns and your freedom. Spout on about anything. The future is nonwhite.

This is a damn good rule, unless it is modern "squirt paint out of my AIDs infested ass" stuff.

>The only way white males are going to win over the brainwashed masses is by dropping any attitude or activity that could be construed as "hateful".
Wrong, faggot. We win by being brazenly disrespectful of PC culture. We will teach white children to do the same. When they see faggots bowing and scraping to their cultural overlords, and us, not giving a fuck, who do they admire? Literally any time spent in an even somewhat unmoderated online space makes it clear. Strong Horse Weak Horse.

The future is white or it will not exist at all. Even if all white people were to instantly vanish, your people would simply starve to death, and your unmarked graves colonized by the chinese.

I'm pretty sure you missed the point, mate. All such idols are false. They're just people like you and I and shouldn't be idolized because nothing actually good comes from that. Aspiring to be like another is vanity.

Oh, that's ingenious! It's working out really well too.

Brown people can't even feed themselves, how are they going to run the world with such efficiency that all traces of whiteness are destroyed? You really going to go around ripping up every highway and tearing down every skyscraper? Nigger please

It's already too late unless millions either move or die , its a scary future ahead.

i see a bug man in there. its not all white dudes.

I've taken multiple people from 0 to 1488 over the past 3 years, and it's daisy chained out from there. Are you out marching in the streets?

Non-whites are painfully aware of their own inferiority. They will never measure up, and they know it.

What's sad is that neither will a lot of young white people. Our culture is watered down, niggerfied shit now.

Not untrue.
Of course, all glowniggers do anymore with their days is try to bait wypipo into committing "terroristic acts" so the paranoia isn't totally unwarranted.

>woman
>Chinese spy

Yeah, it's all white men for sure.
Why are non-whites so fragile?

Yea, so have I. But they're all isolated pussies skittering around in secrecy like everyone else on this gay board.

It is time to begin meeting each other and forming small self sufficient communities that are insulated from the social pressures normally brought to bear on dissenters... NOT for the purpose of commiting crimes or using violence. But for the purpose of taking away the only weapon the left has really ever had (ostracization)

>You are so short sighted. What the fuck do you think will happen if "white men" grab their guns and start killing those whom they oppose ideologically? They will become the actual "bad guys". The "terrorists". You can't force others to follow your own dogmatic beliefs, (something you criticize the left for doing). You have to win people over ideologically if you want to be a King in this great game of civilization. The kikes figured this out long ago, this is why they spend so much time on psychological warfare.
How do you think the Roman Empire was built? Serious question. I don't think they took people out for coffee and gently tried to persuade them how cool it would be having roads, infrastructure, etc.

>yale
>dude what if pictures could speak like in childrens books lmao

Attached: 1409540775112.jpg (600x850, 399K)

I wonder how often shitskins growing up in white countries think about this. I mean, when I was a little kid, all my stories and heroes were white. Like, what do brown kids think when they read stuff like knights of the round table, what do they think? It was easy for me to pretend I was a hero from Camelot because they all looked like me, their names were like mine, and the culture was similar to my own. Does little Tyrone picture himself riding on a stallion, clad in shining armor? Does he read about these characters and ever wonder why they are so different from him?

>This is the only way you will ever gain back moral superiority in the eyes of the masses.
This is also bullshit. You don't understand how society works, at all. You're just trying to talk us out of taking action to save ourselves and our country. In any revolution (though I'm not even talking about that actually) no more than ten percent of the population usually is even involved in changing things. The vast majority of people are bystanders, eternal bystanders, ignorant proles, cattle basically. I don't mean that cruelly, they are individual souls with lives, dreams and hopes of their own, but in terms of the course of history, they are irrelevant, they do nothing much at all. And the only way they are swayed en masse is via propaganda and information feeding. They don't do independent research, kek.

You have no idea what you're rattling on about. You're an idiot leftie and you betray that by telling us that we can't attack people over things like IQ, gender, etc. Guess what ace, it happens all the time. You just have to win, that's all. You have to be best at it, and win. We've forgotten, and we've been re-programmed and brainwashed not to know how to do that. We must learn it again.

>New England is so based though! It's the white ethno-state!

LOL, imagine actually thinking that

Being “nice” worked out great for the tsar before his whole family was butchered by the Bolsheviks

They are coming for us, whether you like it or not. No amount of “good optics” can change the outcome

Attached: 7E8A3D9C-D0A1-474C-BCFD-EDD940154FAE.jpg (480x480, 19K)

>YALE
>HARRY FUCKING POTTER

oh my sides

>their names were like mine
Ah yes I too remember growing up in white rural towns with my friends Bagdemagus and Galahad

>New England is so based though! It's the white ethno-state!
The American Left is New England: the ideology. Read more history. Nothing has changed since the 1600s. The people in this article are the real carriers of American values.

you're very bluepilled nigger, you're not convincing nonwhites and the otherside to adopt your losing ideology.

My name is Gareth so

sounds like a personal problem, or like they know they really do have no businesses being there.

>The future is nonwhite
crime ridden, widespread poverty, abusive, dull, ignorant, destructive, starvation, etc

So exactly like it is now

>false idols are shit
Shut the fuck up Constantine V.

Yep, it's pure millennial soiboi programming
See:

>Your children are going to grow up in a brown world not knowing their history, and there's nothing you can do about it. You have lost. We have won. We will destroy white history and remove it such that noone knows it ever existed. Old books containing this knowledge will be confiscated and destroyed. You have no idea just how far we are willing to go to eliminate whiteness. And I can tell you this because you won't believe me. Spout on about your guns and your freedom. Spout on about anything. The future is nonwhite.
This is probably just a shitpost and a quality one. But it's the truth nonetheless. It's not how ALL nonwhite people feel, either. A lot of nonwhites like white people, feel safe around them, look to them for inspiration, protection, etc. And many nonwhites just don't care one way or the other as long as they're allowed to go on living their lives as they please and benefiting from white society's largesse.

The haters are actually a minority, but as the poster I'm replying to noted and as I said in my other post, it only takes a small amount of people taking firm and decisive, draconian action to change society profoundly....while everyone else stands around with their thumbs up their asses, as usual.

you ain't seen nothing yet

literally wouldn't be a problem in an ethnically homogeneous society. like all racial problems.

>that name
I'd be terrified to have a brilliant African surgeon operating on me.

>It's not how ALL nonwhite people feel, either
bullshit, it's exactly how all nonwhite people feel once you start talking about restoring or purposefully driving the direction of demographics to favor whites. Watch how quickly the non-white who just wants to get along becomes a militant ethnonationalist.

>These people want you dead, there is no bargaining or reasoning with them. Optics don't matter, only survival
Quoted for truth. Again, it's not all brown people who feel that way, but just enough to be dangerous and effective, especially when they have a (((smarter))) group coordinating their efforts and paying for them.

Attached: 4L_p0glCnQb.jpg (1025x687, 99K)

If the pictures could talk what would they say? I think I have an idea.

Attached: 005960959.jpg (728x421, 41K)

They'd have to have a superior group of Asians leading them to have a hope of doing well, and then they'd start hating and resenting them too. That is what stupid, violent people do.

Asians are whites, haven't you kept up with the current definitions in current year! The only non-whites are blacks and native Americans. Everyone else is now white.

You are South African, not American like the person I was replying to. Never met a Gareth in my life. It is not a common name in North America.

>Does little Tyrone picture himself riding on a stallion, clad in shining armor?
The rare ones who are smart and evolved do, because they are capable of seeing themselves inheriting that culture, maintaining and even improving it, treasuring it, enjoying it and evolving along with it. I've met some middle to upper class British blacks who are like that. Fundamentally, they are English; they like that, they're down with it, and all attempts to radicalize them have failed, because they're happy. They don't want to go live in a mud hut eating dirt pies and warthog asshole with a sandy crust.

But that's like 1% of the population. If that.

Fucking yikes, these are our future doctors eh? Well i think it's a sure sign that the US is headed straight for collapse. China, Russia, fucking pooistan will probably overtake us in the next several decades.

These kind of quotes should be collected and published for repatriation propaganda. Fuckit, I'll do it.

Book burners and censors always have their morality to fall back on, people who fight it must also fall back on their morality against the destruction of history. A faggy notion and "sad", isn't going to cut it, Jeff.

This faggot can't even call them out as censors/cultural marxists that need to be removed from the system.

kek
I've known people named Arthur, Gareth, Guinevere, and (no joke) Lancelot. Granted we called him Lance but yeah. Also names like Richard, John, George and other such classics have been around in Anglo/Nordic/Germanic culture for literally centuries unchanged.

Oh and of course I've known a hot, witchy chick named Morgan too. No big surprise.

You've been indoctrinated brother. Not much is going to change because we're already at rock bottom, most of humanity has to spend the majority of their lives working for no reason other than threat of imprisonment. If people like you opened your eyes and saw the bright side you'd realize the future has potential for true peace because information about how properly to think is out there in the open thanks to the internet.

Instead, right now. you're being marched along to the beat of "RACE WAR NOW GOYIM" or some other ignorant way of life instead of a life of knowledge. If you Americans would just do something about your satanic overlords that you pretend to know all about, every world issue could be sorted out promptly. But you instead join their hate-filled endevours and hope to start another war that would -only- benefit the elites who are manipulating us all. It's like you enjoy slaving away as long as it fuels your pride.

For decades people have been waking up slowly to what's going on in the world and the response has been mass mind control to weaponize brainlets to spread unhealthy doctrines such as greed and fear. People like you are the poster children, constantly going on about some impovrished people as if the entire world isn't already in poverty.

They're removing the most advanced civilization in human history out of sheer jealousy and nothing else.

Fight Back.

Everyone here is waiting for something to kick off. Throughout history major events have been kicked off by a seemingly negligible event. WW1 was started when an Austrian duke was assassinated, American revolution was started by someone firing their musket randomly leading to a battle between British and revolutionaries, many such events in human history.

>Imagine being so retarded that you don't realize taking the moral high ground is what got us here to begin with.

Attached: 1559842071710.jpg (700x1024, 149K)

>we're already at rock bottom
>dumb fucking hippy essay

please kill yourself pot head

Then aspire to be one of the faces future generations can look up to. Notice how he's so beaten down by the evil white man's keeping the POCs down rhetoric that he's in med school with a ticket to becoming the 1% and still has a complex.

You're truly a fucked up character.

Unironically based and redpilled.

Unironically based and redpilled.

T. Known Boss

Attached: 1564458296076.jpg (679x516, 54K)

Go to your local community college--well, check online first to see which ones specialize in nursing training. Prepare to be depressed. 90% of the nursing recruits are Thai or Filipino. At least where I live, anyway.

It's called being serfs, cattle, goyim, whatever you want to call normal people. We're no different than any other innocent human despite the manufactured pride a lot of autists on Jow Forums have.

You really do think you're superior to others don't you? Why? Because you have a nice car? You clearly aren't happy so you're already below people who don't even have an IQ high enough to get depressed at the state of their lives lol.

>“If this was Harry Potter,” he muses, “if they could speak, what would they even say to me?
Given the way portraits behave in that book series, they'd probably all be super cool bros.
>Oh hey, medanon, how's it going? Studying hard for that urology final, huh? You know, the guy from the portrait down the hall was a specialist when he was alive, you should ask him for help. Talk to you later!

>Max Jordan Nguemeni Tiako
Is this trolling?

Attached: 6F72507E-7629-42DE-95B9-6A0301D8EDBF.jpg (2676x1505, 1.73M)

It's not about jealously. They're trying to make newcomers feel more included, since trying to impose "white" standards on them with walls full of paintings of white men impinges on their autonomy and makes them feel like they aren't "part" of society, and it's also seen as excessive self-aggrandizement in light of our diverse society. White people are the ones driving this, not muh norities. Again, New England ethic. Nothing new here.

>You really do think you're superior to others don't you?
Yes, I am objectively superior to most people, especially people like you who conflate happiness and IQ with purpose and meaning. You're dumb as fuck and your hippy rant about "WaKe UP SheEpLE" belongs in 2002.

Exactly

I'm curious as to why you think you're better than anyone. You seem really pathetic to me.

very related

twitter.com/toogaluver/status/1166189135918485510

Good for you hippy, hit the bong and think about it for a while.

History is being erased continuously, you used to see statues of great men all over. Yeah, this is deliberate to turn society in some weird amnesia state where everyone is easily controlled and utterly without any direction.

looks like the minorities are happily agreeing with the self-hating whites

>>He grew up reading Harry Potter books

Attached: NPC pussy hats Harry Potter Star Wars.png (1024x768, 442K)

holding a torch in Charlottesville, NC to protest a historic statue's removal

they would probably say
>i used to hang niggers back in the days

Of course they are, it benefits them. None of these minorities believe any of this nonsense except maybe the blacks. They just play along and laugh at the stupid gringos/gweilo.

you fucking jew. show your real flag.

Definition of an inferiority complex. Shitskins will never hold a candle to the achievements of whites, and they know it.

None of us were born yet