Perhaps the best song out there

press B for the best song out there youtu.be/KGAAhzreGWw

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-26-21-17-22~2.png (2568x1440, 3.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mzpgj5BLtsk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hh-Z8_6_m4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uUUrj9Cp07U
youtube.com/watch?v=z4VNnNFTbz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Literal vampire pot belly goblins, hobbling round comming after us".... not so crazy now is it?

He just said the chi-coms own jewlywood again :|

I remember this song blowing out my sides.....
fuck I miss that crazy little kike shill

I love this so much. InfoWars made an annotated version proving all the shit mentioned.

It's really a shame that Jones is a total Zionist shill sellout faggot. Hey Alex, how did sucking jew cock go for you? You still got deplatformed, bud.

Nick lutzsko has some good songs

>InfoWars made an annotated version proving all the shit mentioned.
even the part about how hillary and barack smell like sulfur?

>best song

Doubt it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mzpgj5BLtsk

Attached: tumblr_oqb0o0nc6x1w7964eo1_400.jpg (400x398, 31K)

I don't know what you have to smell like to have a damn fly on your face during an internationally televised presidential debate and act like it's not there.

song still funny though exposes how much of a retard he is too

Yeah that part too, look it up.

tfw all the crazy shit he said is slowly coming true....

They do. The clintons were bought by Chinese money. Actually research this before you speak.

The real ppwers in this world are manifol

Rothschilds
Chinese banks( I dont know the families)
Bin ladens
Vatican jesuit families

Just the ones I know about

drugs you have to smell like heavy sedatives lol

>They do

Attached: 1561421331640.gif (500x500, 1.81M)

No, the Clintons had to give away state secrets to prop up China. What are you going to say next, Slick Willy got impeached because he got cum on literally a Russian Jew spy?

Yeah, like how the Palestinians own Congress.

This user does not know. Jones is the prophet of our generation.

lol BBBBBBB . alex is just a man and as such he will make mistakes, but damn is he right alot. if i ever see him i will smile say hello and maybe buy him a beer. now here is an oldie but a goodie, give it a listen m.youtube.com/watch?v=hh-Z8_6_m4Q

He's a prophet? How does a self-proclaimed Christian man go on air and try to thump the bible while he married two Jewish hooker wives and defends circumcision out of one side of his mouth while getting upset about female genital mutilation out the other side? If he has to keep his mouth shut about the JQ to keep his operation going that's one thing, but then he should also keep his mouth shut about satanic practices if he wants to go and expose Bohemian Grove and all the rest of it.

>Jones is the prophet of our generation.
false prophet and a literal faggot

That is like something from Tim and Eric.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUUrj9Cp07U
youtube.com/watch?v=z4VNnNFTbz0

Circumcision is an accepted norm in the us. I am circumcised and had both my sons circumcised before I knew any better. Christian's arent expected to be perfect. I could quote half a dozen passages about judging others and our universal sin and I barely read the bible. He doesn't have to be perfect to spread a prophetic message about how the world works. He has been babies first redpill for countless millions. His content has been instrumental in shifting the narrative to globalism, conspiracy facts, and countless other topics.

no he actively shills for (((them)))see

>it's not about me!
>they were trying to get me to blow up so I lost my shit at them!
Give it a fucking rest nigger. Nobody but yourself cares about some fags at the damn restaurant anymore. ALEX YOU DOPE THEY'RE PLAYING YOU LIKE A FIDDLE.

“That a lie which is half a truth is ever the blackest of lies;
That a lie which is all a lie may be met and fought with outright;
But a lie which is part a truth is a harder matter to fight.”
since you have trouble reading the bible let me edify you if a prophet prophecy and that prophecy does not come to pass he is to be killed thus say the law

Its fucked how close to the truth this really is.

>Its fucked how close to the truth this really is.

Attached: 1561710093751.jpg (250x250, 6K)