Reproduce your race. Preserve your nation. Keep coloureds out. Fight for nature. Be a man. Live with discipline

>reproduce your race. Preserve your nation. Keep coloureds out. Fight for nature. Be a man. Live with discipline.

Attached: 3F4F3E23-C780-49DC-AA35-2D3818A4C39A.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Does he have any kids?

Have sex, Incel

Fuck niggers

Why does he have no penis?

I'm not splitting my soul in half just to please a modern woman. They're totally unworthy.

white people are.. how to say... "growing not showing"

He just had a baby girl about a month or so ago, if you don't know who that is, it's... the golden one...

I know, i think he's a little bit autistic, or he's just swedish.

>he's a little bit autistic, or he's just swedish

that's the same thing

lmao found the angry nigger. You'll be hung buddy, I'd be upset too.

get rich and get a european model with 140 IQ as an egg donor for artificial fertilization.

Actual solution btw.

He's both, also his face is really fuckin weird looking. However he's a good guy, and is pretty redpilled.

he has a daughter

>The roided one
>Kike semen slurper
>Boyfriend literally called survive the jew and are also a freemason

Gas before kikes.

I believe in natural selection and natural means of procreation. There's no chance I will reproduce.

Planet of the apes is coming, it would be just cruel to subject a child to that.

"I have a grow-er, not a show-er"

it's pretty expensive though, last I checked.

I would destroy him in hand to hand combat

that's how man's body should look like. big forearms and biceps, cyclist's thighs, lean and with no abs.

>Actual solution btw.
ISHYGDDT

Why? We'lll just inherit this faggot planet with its shitty modern architecture, full of plastics and chemicals, neon signs, and degeneracy. You think people will buy into your larp bullshit?

Women will want to travel which further pollutes the planet since a smallest plane burns a ton of fuel. Children will want toys which are made by literal slaves in Bangladesh. Nobody will be interested in your Evolian mumbo-jumbo.

Your boss will want you to work so his yuppie ass can harvest the profit. You won't be able to live off the land because it's all bought up by companies and state. You'll get insane regulations from EU kikes on what you can and can't grow, and how.

What, you want to live like Varg by buying bags of week old, stale bread for 1 Euros at Lidl and driving a crappy Soviet Lada you have to fix literally every single fucking day? Give me a fucking break you retarded nigger.

Imagine being so stupid you plan on winning power in your country and making it a isolationist nationalist utopia while the rest of the world is still under Globalist control. Yeah, you will totally succeed. Go on.

Attached: 1480975682039.jpg (960x716, 200K)