Turkey must pay reparations to Bulgaria

Turks did to Bulgarians what West European countries did to African nations. 500 years Bulgaria was occupied by Turks.
In the picture you can see current day Bulgaria in red. In yellow you can see European land currently occupied by Turkey.
Pay up Turks! Give Bulgaria the land in yellow and half of Istanbul. It's the least you can do to repay them for your past deeds.

Attached: turkishreparations.jpg (632x645, 87K)

Greatest ally

Attached: 1516180912642.png (950x968, 190K)

I got your back Bulgarian user.

Bump

Would that help heal the wounds of the past?

You ain't getting shit Bulgi, I wouldn't even give you half a durum.

We don't have enough melanin to claim reparations.

Skylitzes records that Basil completely routed the Bulgarian army and took 15,000 prisoners (14,000 according to Kekaumenos). Modern historians however, such as Vasil Zlatarski, claim that these numbers are exaggerated. The 14th century Bulgarian translation of the Manasses Chronicle numbers the prisoners at 8,000. Basil divided the prisoners into groups of 100 men, blinded 99 men in each group and left one man in each with one eye so that he could lead the others home; this was done in retaliation for the death of Botaneiates, who was Basil's favourite general and advisor, and also to crush the Bulgarian morale. Another possible reason was that, in Byzantine eyes, the Bulgarians were rebels against their authority, and blinding was the usual punishment meted out to rebels. For this action, Basil gained the nickname Boulgaroktonos, "the Bulgar-slayer". Samuel died of a heart attack on October 6, 1014, reportedly due to seeing his soldiers blinded.

That's silly. You suffered the same conditions... if not worse. At least Africans where occupied by Europeans. Turks are not that nice. We both know that.

Absolutely based daco-romanian.
Spotted the diaspora turk.

Never thought I would say th is about a Romanian but based and red pilled

This

I lived with two Bulgarian dudes and their girlfriends for one year in Denmark. We have more in common than you imagine.

It's only then that I learned about what Turks did to you guys in the past.
Most people don't know.

Why? You do realise we have more in common than either of us would like to admit. Serbia-Romania-Bulgaria alliance when?

Wasn’t Dobrogea Bulgaria too?

Attached: 44FEC9A4-EC83-4D17-B8E3-4080F44E1301.gif (666x763, 30K)

I love Serbs. They are amazing people.
We should create an alliance.

B*lgarians are the most degenerate people on earth.

Greater Bulgaria was huge. But we never humiliated them like the Turks did.

Fucking turks give it back now! Or conflict will start in 2 months.

You miss spelled Jews.

stfu fucking arabian subhuman.

I want reparashuns too, pay up roaches.

Mr. Serb user, that's a jew posting with a memeflag

You had a chance to build a gas pipe. Now it's just too late.

Bulgaria should just force Bulgarian Turks to get Turkish passports and the EU should force Turkey to take them in. That's a better plan.

More likely he's a neighbor and not an Arab

Fucking gyppo asking for handouts.

Bulgarian Scum can come and take it if they want.

Its slovak flag xD

muh dik

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

How is anyone asking for handouts mutt?
Romanians get nothing out of this.
Turks are still on European land.
Bulgarians deserve this.

stfu mutt, bulgarians are best and most respectable enemy we have, that's why we stopped the war with them to build them a hospital.

You’re all squatting on Bulgar (TURK) and Cuman (TURK) and Pecheneg (TURK) clay.

Slavshit gyps scum don’t belong in the Balkans.

Lmao that’s saying something. Serbshits still go running for the hills if I say “TURK”.

Balkans itself is a Turkish word.

Ups, it's similar to the Serbian flag just inverted. Did not hover over the map. My bad Slovak user.

>diaspora
We've been here 3 generations now you poorfag.

Says the mutt that invaded the American Indians.
Sit down and shut up.

KEEEEEEEEK, he admitted to being a Turk.

Turks are not the brightest posters on Jow Forums.

Turks are indigenous to that Balkans (itself a Turkish word).

You slavshit gyppos are invading foreign scums

Attached: 89E15815-EBFC-4EFD-8FCE-7E5EF0A94A8D.gif (620x475, 24K)

Said the Ottoman rape baby, Turkish semen flows through your vains.

Does the gyppo feel a genetic revulsion to being honest?

Bah. I can smell you through my screen. Especially in this weather.

Like I care, gypsy.

>it’s 70 degrees
>TOO HOT
Isn’t it time for you to go hiking in Morocco or Panama ?

Is it finally Tri Moreta time?

You get a free, 2 weeks long vacation on our new more. All inclusive baby (including the espresso).

Attached: Sublime-tequila22.jpg (723x1000, 1.08M)

what makes east thrace bulgarian rather than greek? actually curious
troll post but turks are from central asia

Why do Turks want to be European? U guys look like Pakis and ur culture is shit

So are Slavs and Germans, they got driven to Europe as the cattle slaves of Turks.
>The word Balkan comes from Ottoman Turkish balkan 'chain of wooded mountains';[8][9] related words are also found in other Turkic languages.[10]

Are you mumbling?

Also being gypsy is no worse than being a cockroach... U should honestly kys u rootless parasite

Attached: what you refused.png (664x418, 323K)

Chav bitch. Enjoying the Turk man as your prime minister?

>

Attached: what you get.png (1280x671, 190K)

TRI MORETA TIME DECLARED

Attached: BULGPOWER.png (655x395, 139K)

You can’t, if anyone’s in line for that land, It’s Greece. Bulgaria is at the literal bottom of the dog pile.

That was a turkish State. Bolgars (aka Old Bulgars) are Turks.

You are slavshit gypsy vampires squatting on Bulgar clay and stealing their identity

only you mutts are afraid of words, we run for the hills because we invented guerilla warfare

>Greece
>being in for anything except a good dicking up their Gayreek sissy ass
Lmao

oof...too soon.
That was a slow motion train wreck...everyone here knew what was going on. What happened with the pipeline is proof that "moral" causes of Globohomo are complete bullshit.

Im just waiting for the Germans to poach the couple of useful migrants then offload the bedridden inbred retards to us.

Based Gorstaci taking no shit from Asians.

Yeah, sure Amerimutt nigger. Bulgars were Iranian peoples, which makes them purely Aryan.

Attached: vasillevski.png (600x405, 163K)

by that logic all of europe needs to pay reparations to ireland for taking all the celtic land... it's called the migration period for a reason

No you run for the hill because your sons were taken to become jannisaries and your daughters for the harem. So your grand mother’s and old men ran, abandoning their children behind in the furry to save their hide.

Someone explain to me why the actual fuck is an amerimutt fag defending Turks?

Attached: simeon4.jpg (2048x1600, 381K)

>British
>White

Seething Bongs, maybe I should invite you to my kebab shop, I'll make sure to put extra TURKISH BVLL cum in it.

Hey asshole, it's, it's 30°C+ and humid. He's sweating.

Dumb slavshit gyppo
>The Bulgars (also Bulghars, Bulgari, Bolgars, Bolghars, Bolgari,[1] Proto-Bulgarians[2]) were Turkic semi-nomadic warrior tribes that flourished in the Pontic–Caspian steppe and the Volga region during the 7th century.

Attached: 7AF0C82E-38EF-4398-8AE8-5E4DC08DC3B7.jpg (424x389, 28K)

Cool. Dealing with russia always leads to net loss. Stay away пидopaшкa.

Keep crying but Turks are objectively niggers who do not belong in a civilised society and most people don't like u lot

Attached: 1542470577615.jpg (512x512, 68K)

LEAVE THIS THREAD NOW YOU FILTHY TURKROACH SCUM OR BE SLAYED BY THE ALMIGHTY DINKO

Attached: bulgariadinkofromyambol.png (691x767, 683K)

Turkic and turks are two entirely different things

Stop reading kike wikipedia lies you brainlet baboon DO THESE PEOPLE LOOKING FUCKING TURKIC TO YOU

Attached: simeon3.jpg (2048x1422, 476K)

Calm down buddy. Not Istanbul. It's Constantinople for you. And it belongs to Greeks. Seriously tho, the city was 40-43% Greek demographically up until 1923. If the Greek genocide didn't happen, it would be majority Greek, and it would be rightful Greek clay.

It was the Turks who initiated and drove the migration period you dumshit. The Huns ruled the Germans and Slavs, taking down the Roman Empire. Atilla the Hun. Ever hear of him? Panama is nice this time of year.
Dulo and Asen are literal Turkish families you fucking confused gyppo slav bitch

Your genes dont belong to this planet.

But we weren't Turkic it was a theory made by two French anthropologists a hundred years ago and it was debunked. Bulgars came from Balkhara, which is a bit north of Kabul, the capital of Afghanistan. That part of the world was fully inhabited by Aryan people at that time.

This. And the somehow European looking ones have Greek semen running through their pathetic veins.

No idea, but claiming that everyone is a Turk is pretty good troll... almost as good as claiming everyone is Macedonian

HARD TURK COPE

Attached: simeon5.jpg (960x671, 152K)

We can settle this buddy (no tricks this time).
Pushing the roaches back to anatolia is whats important.

Seething, Donkey Dinko will probably crash that MI-24 and I'll laugh my ass off.

>implying you have money

>Modern genetic research on Central Asian Turkic people and ethnic groups related to the Bulgars points to an affiliation with Western Eurasian populations.[9][10][11] The Bulgars spoke a Turkic language, i.e. Bulgar language of Oghuric branch.[12] They preserved the military titles, organization and customs of Eurasian steppes,[13] as well as pagan shamanism and belief in the sky deity Tangra.[14]

Quite the opposite we must unite with Turkey again but this time make us Islamic as we should had.

Fucking subhuman turk living in foreign country because his ancestors didny build prosperous futur for him in their shithole hahahaha afucking lowest scum. Slovaks will cut your heads

actually had a really good time in nesebar as a kid, 10/10 sea batko

Looking at this you porch monkey

Attached: prarodina.jpg (700x511, 44K)

I have a good job.

Attached: NOTWHITE.png (680x487, 178K)

Stop drinking, it's not good for you.

>Slovaks will cut your heads
Ok. When are they coming? I will have some food ready.

Attached: TURAN POWAH.jpg (816x624, 48K)

no, first they picked up the engineers when they occupied constantinople because they realized that when you kill greeks there's no one left to run the aquaeducts so they imported serbs and bulgarians in droves

They were most likely mix of several different tribes turkic, iranian and god knows what else.
>we wuz aryan
how about you pick some actual historic book?

Ok. But Thrace was demographically essentially 80+% Greek.

:D they still have inferiority complex like their retarded ancestors had hahahahahah i wanna start cuting their heads

Get the fuck out of my country muslim subhuman. Go fuck goats in Anatolia.

>We've been here 3 generations
>EY YO WE WUZ HERE FOR 6 DECADES! WE WUZ YUROPEANS N SHIT
don't be silly you'll always be a foreigner,an outsider.

Lmao. They are unequivocally Turks. Literal Onugur-Bulgar Turks. Byzantine chronicles even call them “Tourkia”.