Dear Hong Kong Anons

Dear Hong Kong Anons.

I am southern born user and I just wanted to wish my fondest condolences in your righteous stand against tyranny.

I cannot pretend to know just how complex the situation is. I just want to wish you luck and give you my blessings.

God speed out there.

Attached: 4f295af3d3b84810af3c3da4afa14a78--brisket-activists.jpg (236x314, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bSzLtYOreQU
twitter.com/Lord_Molyneaux2/status/1133821696354525184
youtube.com/watch?v=S844iBxOsWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MFW the confederacy and subsequent civil war was a political trick to keep getting free labor from niggers. Democrats will go to _ANY LENGTH_ to have their slaves back.

Attached: ab8.jpg (425x283, 38K)

No one's trying to re institute the establishment of slavery.

There was more to the civil war than just "muh slaves" & if you think it just about slavery you're being willfully ignorant.

Why is the only people I know who still use the 'n' word 9 times out of 10 are always Yankees?

Let this be a lesson to all of you fighting for Liberty in Hong Kong. If China ever succeeds in robbing you of your independence they will forever taunt & ridicule you for having lost. The south entered the war knowing the odds were against & knowing we were out numbered and out gunned but we stood anyways and held out till the bitter end.

All this Yankee bastard can see is black and white, they won & we lost. Never that the Northern occupation was wholly illegal, never mind that Lincoln suspended Habeas corpus, or that Jefferson Davis was never found guilty of alleged "war crimes" or that in 1958 the confederate soldiers were declared Veterans of the united states.

You just tell yourself what ever you need to pat yourself on the back there partner.

I'm a Southerner and I stand by that and no amount of race baiting or liberal shamming or name calling is going to change that.

Attached: Reb.png (500x281, 308K)

Ahahahaha fucking nigger kys

This isn't about slavery Hoss...

It's about a federal government encroaching on the rights of a territory that chooses to remain independent.

As an American I think you should respect that.

I'm not black actually. Either way you shouldn't call anyone by racial slurs.

Attached: 274472140.jpg (960x715, 69K)

Civicucks are subhuman.

Go to bed boomer.

I'm not really sure what I can do here to help aid your cause.

I know it was at one time a British colony that chose to remain a separate entity form main land china.

I know there's some deal where they supposed to wait until 2047 to become an official Chinese territory but Chinese government is kind'a Jumping the gun on this one?

Like I know I'm just ignorant burger and all but isn't there some breach of contract there?

Like ... Why doesn't Hong Kong just declare full independence from China?

What has to happen in order for that to take place?

Attached: hong-kong-flag.jpg (1600x1200, 189K)

>What has to happen in order for that to take place?
War

Attached: Untitled.jpg (801x449, 117K)

The same government who stepped on my ancestors throats is the one who wants hong kong to revolt

Why would I support them?

Trust no one in a corrupt society

Attached: image.png (734x1100, 323K)

Well... Liberty is a cause worth fighting for... I'd go to war to protect Hong Kong.

Rather it's 2019 or 2047... China wants Hong Kong under their full grip ... But Honk Kongs got an independent streak.

Sooner or later They're gonna have to let it go... Or take a stand and keep standing & just see what happens. It's what the south did.

I'm gonna be ashamed of that... the rebel flag is a symbol that Americans WILL STAND & honor any one else who stands up against a tyrannical government.

Attached: 1564207780376.png (900x900, 209K)

>Liberty is a cause worth fighting
Neoliberalism isn't liberty you fucking boomer.
>I'd go to war to protect Hong Kong.
The LARP is real. No you wouldn't. You mean you'd support sending the government that robbed Libya, Syria and Iraq of their liberty to decide their own fate and be autonomous states?
>China wants Hong Kong under their full grip
And America wants it under their's as it is a good strategic point.

>the rebel flag is a symbol that Americans WILL STAND & honor any one else who stands up against a tyrannical government.
No it's not. Maybe it once was but now it's a an evil racist flag and the great men that fought for it need to have their statues torn down because muh slavery. And those yankee racists that say the n-word so much more than anyone else are the ones that stood up for it. The government you're championing starting another war is the one that designated your history for erasure and your people for displacement by races that neither value your liberty nor your history.

You talk in boomer. Is anything you say not contrived?

Attached: demo deplace.gif (427x480, 676K)

hong kong is a cause worth fighting for too.

fuck you and fuck those chinks. i hope china burns hong kong to the ground. you fucking leftist faggots love everyone, not me, i don't give a fuck about hong kong i have never met a person from hong kong and i hope i never do because they eat dogs. i wish the absolute fucking worst on hong kong. fuck you, you god damned nigger.

Because ... Even though we may have lost the civil war... we are still Americans & America stands for liberty.

Hong Kong is fighting to remain independent from the main land?

Sound familiar? It highly unlikely the southern states (& some Midwestern states like Utah) will rise up and take back the confederacy but the spirit of rebel remains in our hearts.

Any time a smaller territory wants to secede from an oppressive main land I say we should support that.

I am an American. I take great pride in my nation & it's Flag.

I also take Pride in the Rebel Flag because it is enduring part of the American spirit. Look I know Yankees are always gonna give us shit over it, you can't buy into that. America is still our home & if America helps gives these people the gumption to stand & rise again I say more power to'em

>Because ... Even though we may have lost the civil war... we are still Americans & America stands for liberty.

no we aren't and no we don't. fuck you, kike.

There are laws against eating dogs in Hong Kong. Hong Kongers don't eat dogs. Fucking memeflaggots.

>& America stands for liberty.
>fund communists massacring civilians.

Attached: zimbabwe.jpg (803x460, 89K)

yeah right. like i believe that. and also FUCK you, i'll click whatever item off the fucking list of flags that i FUCKING want. die.

>threaten to invade a nation for declaring independence and collapse it while recognising the mass murdering communist government

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-11 Zimbabwe - Countries - Office of the Historian.jpg (671x1213, 259K)

You're an imbecile.

Attached: 1111.jpg (1690x480, 172K)

that shit is all lies. do you believe everything you read on the internet? i don't. i think they eat dogs.

>except freedom of speech if you say something about a certain group

Attached: anti.jpg (907x808, 163K)

>unless you post a meme and own a gun

Attached: 1566617440252.png (1530x359, 62K)

Boer, the goyim are questioning why Honklers are using Pepe, a symbol the jewstream media has labelled as white supremacist and anti-semitic, tying it together as a synagogue shooting.
Honklers have a past, an Opium War past with the Sassoons and the 1997 Asian Financial Crisis with Soros.
Are Soros and Nathan Kirsch and Karl Marx not of the same tribe?

>if by liberty you mean state enforced homosexual celebration at every corner of the globe

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-01 Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexu (1637x912, 1.3M)

Dear southern moron, sorry (((they))) tricked you into fighting for (((them))) and losing 100,000's of your sons.

Attached: judah p benjamin.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>so long as you don't exercise that liberty in a tweet

Attached: 1559673342082.jpg (749x1043, 448K)

>Why is the only people I know who still use the 'n' word 9 times out of 10 are always Yankees?
Because you never Atlanta or whatever other shithole city you’re from
youtu.be/bSzLtYOreQU

>so long as that freedom of association thing doesn't involve voluntarily forming a white city of free white men that want to live with each other

Attached: 100k white population 1.jpg (625x699, 118K)

>unless that liberty is exercising your 2A

Attached: 1522377164953.jpg (1075x965, 704K)

Why do you glow so bright memeflag?

Attached: 1560767101536.gif (400x200, 1.81M)

I'm not a boomer... I'm 35, born in 1984
which is border line Gen-x / Milleneal Any ways
>hong kong is a cause worth fighting for too.
YEAH! IT IS! THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!

>you fucking leftist faggots love everyone
If I was a leftist I wouldn't bare the Rebel Flag.

I don't care what you say or what any one says. I'm a Southerner & Will stand by that & I will stand by the Rebel flag as long as their is a breath in my body.

If other people think it's "racist" let'em think that.
I Don't give a fuck! I know who I am. As for white genocide... yeah... I see it ... It's happening... It's a thing. Not exactly sure what to do about it, but ... It's kind of a new concept that I'm kind of just now waking up to...

All I can say is... Keep drop'n those red pills ... up until a few months ago it never would have crossed my mind for a moment to question the Holocaust.

But wood'n doors? Ball point pens in the Anne Frank Dairy? illegal to question or investigate? ... Somethings wrong with the narrative.

Attached: screenshot-129.png (795x775, 713K)

Only nupol will have a problem with this

never leave*
twitter.com/Lord_Molyneaux2/status/1133821696354525184

>As for white genocide... yeah... I see it ... It's happening... It's a thing. Not exactly sure what to do about it
How about you start with not supporting the government that is facilitating it sending young white men to die in foreign wars when they have neither security nor liberty at home?

I support Hong Konger independence, but not at the expense of white lives and not at the cost of another western country getting involved. I'd like to see them gain independence, but realistically that won't happen without conflict, China is not going to let them go. Do you support the Cuban communist regime for asserting it's independence during the cold war and serving as a staging area for the Soviets? Because that's what you're supporting HK becoming, not genuine independence.

(this is all replying on the off chance you aren't a glowy, your speech pattern is forced and use of language forced and hacky.)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-05 The US white majority will soon disappear forever.png (815x1355, 1.03M)

>IM A SOUTHERNER AND IMMA DEFEND ISRAEL TO THE DEATH
I'm not of the north, stupid, someone tricked you into seeing the world as binary, and then your stupid ass picked the confederacy as your hill to jew on.
You stand on gog, waving your cock at magog.

Hong Kong is Chinese clay and Western Liberalism is simply a tool of Jewish subversion.

Battle of Gettysburg happened in Pennsylvania as Confederates marched toward the capitol.

I said I'd defend Honk Kong not Israel.

Attached: daewae.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Hong Kong is geographically part of China, how many shekels is George Soros paying you per post??

A Glowy?
That's a new slur on me. I have never heard that before. Honk Kong is WAY less Communist than main land China. I mean I know the out look is grim.

For Hong Kong,
For Whites people
For western civilization in general
And for the Truth in General

I don't have to like everything my Government does to love & support my country. I just.. I dunno... I see a smaller territory trying to remain independent from an over bearing aggressor.

& I just hope they fair better than the Confederacy did.

And NO! I don't see the world as "Black & White" but that's all seem to see any more. I'm a pretty God Damn liberal but the left has gone so far left it's gotten fucking stupid. I mean the Antifa, The pride Parades, Coming into the Libraries, our public schools... I mean when is enough going to be enough? But it's NEVER enough! WHY IS IT NEVER ENOUGH!? My OWN FATHER told me I was being a "Nationalist" because I wanted eat AMERICAN FOOD instead of Hispanic or Asian one time. On my Home Board I get all sorts of slurs, fascist, Bigot, Nazi, Nazi sympathizer, inbred hillbilly, for saying "It's okay to be white"
GOD DAMN IT SOMETHING IS TERRIBLE WRONG WITH THE NARRATIVE!

Attached: this-is-not-fine-004-4f0492.png (801x808, 168K)

I dunno , How much is he paying YOU?

Attached: 0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg (236x147, 9K)

And GEOGRAPHICALLY Alaska is part of Canada

Attached: 1565200496516.jpg (1500x1941, 648K)

Also ... it's representative of a geographic region therefore it's not a meme flag.

Attached: main-qimg-931f4c50142aa6295538f2a3ae123771.png (602x380, 75K)

It's about fighting communism.

youtube.com/watch?v=S844iBxOsWo

Good luck to the free people in HK.

Attached: revolution feels good man.png (389x503, 69K)