I got this creepy ass letter from scientology. WTF do I do, I am freaking out. Theyre going to come and kill me

I got this creepy ass letter from scientology. WTF do I do, I am freaking out. Theyre going to come and kill me.

Attached: x0wnbkt8gwi31.jpg (752x767, 44K)

>he looked it up in the phone book

My goodness David, how did I find your thread. Contact Scientology for more answers or to get your dog back.

Hey David. If you want your dog back just call us back.

awful grammar

mail them a bomb lol

Throw it out. I threw out 3 letters from an ER visit a month ago yesterday w/o even opening them. I have no money, so they can't have it. Let them be creepy as much as they want. Throw it in a draw I guess unopened if you want proof they're harrassing you. You'd get to open them in court knowing full well they'd be probably creepy.

Dear Scientology, get fucked, Sincerely a nigga that don't give a fuck.
And hauk a loogie on that shit. Have some DNA nigga.

The Brockster?

Hey David,
I understand you want your dog back? It does the cutest trick when you throw the ball, but it's not nearly as cute as when you throw the hammer...

Sincerely,
ScIeNtOlOgY

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

I love Irish people.

Attached: Irish trollface.png (469x428, 58K)

they're just fishing trying to find out if your name is still attached to it.

Jerk off on the letter and send it back to them

Why are they sending you letters to begin with?

Stop playing with fire

Send him back a copy of the “Watchtower”. Even the Scientologists are smart enough to not try to converse with a Jehovah’s Witness.

lol

They're probably just recruiting and fishing for responses from people who are willing to engage with them. I'll bet that making it ominous is a strategy to seek out gullible people to convert

Send them back a photo of jack parsons and mark it Xenu is watching

>throw it in a draw
drawer you mean bro. Christ be with ye.

I've received letters from them before, I think a woman who lived here before might have sought them out.

SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD.

i am a scientologist and we literally never do this.
it is all fake.

Jow Forums needs to really take a non biased look at scientology and you will see it is the based white mans religion and LRH is the white mans prophet.

remember scientologists in america all voted for trump.
also some of my friends in the church actually believe trump is one of us too.

Attached: scientology.jpg (1200x751, 88K)

Who knew the SIDF came to Jow Forums?

>i am a scientologist and we literally never do this.
if you were an actual scientologist you wouldnt be on here. ive been around a lot of them here in LA so i know how they operate

Sign up the address it was mailed from for all sorts of free gay lifestyle magazines.

I am Xenu, ama

>LRH is the white mans prophet.
Literal glownigger who worked on MKultra type shit. You have to be a special kind of retard to think this dosent stink to hell.

You're actually an idiot. You'll be transferred to debt collectors who will eventually send repomen to your house. I hope you live in an RV or something.

Also you could have applied for Medicaid and it would have retroactively paid for your ER visit. No wonder people want universal healthcare, they're too stupid to apply for current options.

>1 post by this ID
>reverse image search: leddit
fuck off

fukkin kek

Attached: IMG_1671.jpg (231x320, 57K)

Fucking Irish

Nice context, OP, you faggot. Do you owe them money? Are you a former member? Did you harass them first? Vagueposters should be sterilized and/or gassed.

David, Tom Cruise here, my, my, my! Why did you come here to post? You know it is bad for you. I got your home at my place, giving her a good shagging like there is no other.

I think we are missing something here...

In my opinion Scientology is a Molochian child rape and murder cult. How else would Tom Cruise look so young without using drugs?

The blood drinking don't work. Tom Cruise looks young because he is as tall as one of Jeffrey Epstein's victims.

Attached: maria-shriver-paycheck-to-paycheck-the-life_4109306.jpg (500x685, 53K)

Wrong. They can literally do nothing for medical debt. Can't even report it on your credit report.

give your butthole to (((scientology))) aka (((freemasonry)))

We should've destroyed that silly little cult ten years ago.

Leah Remini's series finale aired last night, might be worth the watch for any oldfags here.

Rip OP.

Um...is that real...? *shivering*

You meant aka O.T.O

>literally only group in hollywood opposed to jews
>shill thread on Jow Forums conveniently shitting on them

Is there anything you gullible goyim won't buy? First we convinced you that Trump was your guy because he retweeted one meme of a frog now we'll even get you to vote for Yang because we shill him on here.

You are like cattle to the slaughter. So easily manipulated, you deserve your fates.

I like the Irish way of dealing with problems.

>>shill thread on Jow Forums conveniently shitting on them

Attached: 4chan2.jpg (1080x1435, 170K)

>Theyre going to come and kill me.
If that's the case prepare yourself, you retard.

Attached: maxim9+USP.jpg (2500x1404, 1.16M)

fuckin' mick.

Attached: hahaha.jpg (400x280, 20K)

>>literally only group in hollywood opposed to jews
They are not opposed to (((jews))) they are the )))jews(((

I now understand why Arnold was fucking his goblina house keeper.

Attached: morpheus_matrix.jpg (1033x679, 41K)

lol I wish I was you, I’ve been preparing and waiting for someone to come for me for so long, all I want to do is waste some motherfuckers.

you can literally google anyones name, address, social media profiles, all e mail addresses, family members from one piece of info like a phone number or name. i wonder why lord xenu is after you though

>draw
What the fuck is that you redneck bitch

Based and IRApilled.

lol user you made xenu look you up in the phonebook

post them a box full of shit

Find his address, and kidnap his dog.
It's the only adequate way to respond to the breach of privacy he submitted you to.

Kill them first

Send them a cease and desist letter for harassment via certified mail.

Now that's a holy war I wanna see.

unless the debt collector actually intends to take legal action, its a violation of FDCPA to threaten it. its also a violation if
- they do not notify you by mail within 5 days of contacting you the first time
- they misrepresent themselves as a law firm or refuse to identify their company
- they use fake names
- they contact specific family members or acquaintances more than once
- they dont notify you about your right to dispute the debt upon contact

tho most of the people who break these rules are bottom of the barrel operations run by boomers out of their own house, on their own cell lines. google all debt collector calls, and read up on FDCPA because they will try to scam people who dont know their how theyre protected.

OP is SP

White man's religion is Mormonism and white man's prophet is Joseph Smith.

Attached: brigham.png (469x174, 29K)

>medical debt
user, I ...
>reposession
fraud is a felony. that's what i said to the IRS agent in 2018 about bitcoin. they fucked off then and theyll fuck off tomorrow.

Write on envelope "Return to Shelly Miscavige". She's been locked up in the compound for 9 years!

^^this

They cant repossess in the first place for an unsecured loan, even with a secured loan they can only repossess what is secured, if you have a medical debt, just fucking ignore it, there is no possible way for it to fuck you

>Shelly Miscavige
Is there any proof of life from her?

Interesting stuff about Shelly's family I found from previous dig

Attached: miscavige_fike.jpg (1473x1777, 690K)

Send them a picture of your unwashed anus.

A YouTube video just popped up that claims they saw a frail and skinny Shelly outside the compound. Its 2 months old. I'm about to watch it

Respond with a copy of that famous letter those cossacks (I think) sent the ottoman sultan

>Dear Sultan, fuck your mother

Based.

Send them the navy seal copypasta made entirely with newspaper cutout letters

That can be dangerous if ,like Sylvester's mom, they can read your futur in it.

Attached: 592876.gif (500x500, 334K)

Either taken from Jow Forumsconspiracy and a shitty LARP or reddit OP is on Jow Forums as well. Its still on the subreddits first page. Shit thread anyway.

Attached: MonstersIncposter.jpg (845x1275, 173K)

now that's what I call an advice, so I do!

Go to Police Station

Perhaps, but it's not God's religion and Smith was not the Lord's prophet.

THIS NEEDS TO BE A FUCKING MEME, REGARDLESS!!
DRAWFAGS, GET TO WORK!

Attached: OrElse.jpg (1200x600, 80K)

I do. And do you know what happens to your body when I leave a .22 round in your head?
Test me, faggot.

Is this how they did ransomware before the internet?

>i am a scientologist
Stopped reading there

God is dead, find something else, a golden hand in the sky to touch your kiddos wont save you from the kike supreme

"I found out using remote reading thanks to dianetics"

I met the cutest girl I've ever seen back in like 2006. She was working at kiosk for Scientologist at a local mall and offered to give me a free e test. Being involved in internet culture and knowing what the truth was about Scientology I refused. Looking back though I wish I had taken that test. Seriously how much worse could my life be than it is now if I had joined that cult? I might even have a cute waifu.

Just suprise them by going right now, Say wtf you want nigger, don't ever send me letters again.

>modern life has produced people who say things like this

Not sure what you did, but I would stop antagonizing them. They are pretty dangerous.

did you drop any redpills or documents on here op lol

Bruce Jenner hasn't aged well since becoming a "woman".

Never change Ireland

You've browsed the chans, for fucks sake; you have seen hell. Act like it.

This. Post context, OP or you're a faggot

Is there some more context? Have you dealt with these people before? Ask him if they accept transracial otherkinz

Sounds like they're trying to recruit you. Relax, don't do it.
The Fine Young Cannibals

Paddy I love you, come over here some time.

Might be the most Irish reply I've ever seen

Attached: nothing_to_see_here.png (720x406, 253K)

Attached: 1565133050069.jpg (711x688, 53K)

jesus fucking christ user..
you're killing me..

Attached: IMG_20190618_073413[1].jpg (3264x2448, 1.5M)

Bankruptcy can't take your main house.