Race War Menu

Hardcore racist soldiers must eat.
Our shitty American wives don't cook.
So the menu is your choice.
What will you be eating in the race war Jow Forums?

Attached: texas-bbq.jpg (1200x900, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r5O2VoBiZGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hearts of my enemies
raw

whatever we can get dude
hopefully we can manage to wrap up the boogaloo before canned food runs out, save the delicious homecooked meals for after we win
Also
>his woman won't cook

Delicious frog legs
Cooked in the pan, with a little bit of beurre noisette

Good point OP bar-b-q is distinctively white man cuisine. Like the Chinese, Indians and Mexicans import their cuisines as part of cultural trade I've found myself asking does the white man have a cuisine? Can you move to china and start a white man food restaurant? I was semi-setup on the ideas of 1700's recipes and medieval recipes being ARYAN FOOD but bar-b-q seems to have a place here. Perhaps we wuz kangz and bar-b-q is black food. I don't think so. It's probably influence of the white man and either both black and white or developed by white man. As a slave you I dont think you`re choosing your menu to slow smoke a brisket. You`re either told to go do that or eating ham hocks or left overs.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x761, 129K)

>Our shitty American wives don't cook.
This is your failure, not hers.

Whole plant-based diet

shit's on the menu boys

Attached: images.png (201x250, 9K)

>Our shitty American wives don't cook.
Speak for yourself, loser.
My wife is making pancakes and sausage as i type this. She started 2 loaves of bread to rise already and after dinner she will have a nice strawberry cobbler reqdy for dessert.
Not my fault you married some vapid twat.

there is no black food
soul food is just low income southern cuisine but greasier and mae with lower quality ingredients

Enjoy your diabetes, lardass. You eat like a nigger.

Italian food.

~Italian American

Attached: spaghetti.jpg (2500x1667, 959K)

I think rice is a good option

Attached: rice.jpg (960x720, 145K)

The fact that you call yourself anything other than just an American means you're a fucking traitor. Get out, you noodle slurping basil nigger.

He's not on our team, that's for sure

>eat nigger heart
>HIV
no

Mexican food desu

You're either American or not. No hybrid fuckshit. If you can't even wholly identify as American than you can leave that part out and call yourself Italian. If it means that much to you. I don't go around calling myself a northern European American.

I'll just have a large block of unseasoned tofu on a paper plate

that's some pretty good barbecue.

the brisket and sausage looks A+ but the turkey and ribs look like they could be done better.

>Implying Jow Forums eats anything but Raman noodles and Mt. Dew.

The fundamentals of modern cooking are all white (specifically French and med) most food of worth, other than Asian cooking, is based on southern European dishes. Hell, Latino food is just extra spiced Spanish and Portuguese food, so it's bullshit for them to claim it.

>no-fun-allowedposting about a diet that would be easy to make up for in moderation and exercise

A true patrician's taste

Jesus the funbags on that hosehound!

Learn to hunt. Not just guns but traps, slingshots, etc.

Based and vodkapilled.

You must both be niggers

You are assuming food will be readily available when supply lines get broken.
You are an idiot.

There is no white food, all cooking came from Africa originally.

This cuck’s wife is poisoning him with antinutrients and he’s proud.

>Race War Menu
>Race War
>Spending your time eating instead of fighting
No Reich for you!

Attached: nazi mentos.jpg (850x584, 142K)

Sausage and sauerkraut with boiled potatoes and butter. Oh and a liter of lager to wash it down.

Probably roots and bark, maybe deer if you're lucky.

There is at least one real man left in Britain. He’ll teach you how to eat what you can catch.
youtu.be/r5O2VoBiZGI

Attached: 15625EA5-CC15-4E1A-B6BF-DB9AB4A0A780.jpg (768x768, 119K)

Im just here for the bbq faggot. Can my black tranny ladyfriend eat with me?

Eggs and rice.

chips
peas
gravy

Attached: 1561056677250.webm (360x360, 2.96M)

Reminder: if you dont like sauerkraut you're not white

Attached: 1562254278008.jpg (640x855, 443K)

>racist
Anti-white label.

>What will you be eating in the race war Jow Forums?

Probably taco truck style burritos.

I'll eat niggers

HIV

FRIED CHICKEN!!!!

Roasts faggot.

ffs.. this is so fucking gay

rich from a memefag

asado chorizo obviously
maybe some baked potatoes too
wash it down with good beer or wine

Keto diet.
No carbs.
> if you eat mostly fat, your body eats out your own fat
Probably lots and lots of eggs because theyre cheap and maybe salads oozing with cheese and high fat dressing.
If you touch my bacon I will fucking kill you.
Ill eat fried food as long as it isnt fries, i miss fries...

Im already preparing, the fat is starting to drop off my body.

Buy a dozen eggs for about a dollar at a discount grocer. Hard boil them and have the water boiling first so theyre easy to peel.
You have at least half your days worth of food there and itll hit your stomach like a rock. Dont be shy about salting them either.
You wont even think about eating bread or sugary shit.
Buy cheese hotdogs and cut em in half, toss those boys on the skillet. There is literally almost nothing wrong with this food. A pack of 'dogs will hit your stomach like a rock, just make sure to skip on the buns. Douse with mustard if you want it.

Salad: Get the dark greens like spinach. Put some crunchies in it, shredded cheese, nuts, mushrooms (lotsa mushrooms), lotsa bacon bits if you can manage it, yknow load it down and then put some kinda heavy dressing on it like feta cheese. Youll be satisfied and eat everything the body needs there.

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-194039.png (480x854, 136K)

Meat, veggies, almonds, fruit, yogurt, vitamins, water

Attached: 14_DH.jpg (3998x4000, 1.67M)

Boot licker

Define "American" at this point. It honestly means nothing.

Can't blame anyone for not wanting to be part of the modern US.

Also race war is economic crash and pedotician hanging day for various related reasons. So we can just say its house cleaning day.

Also when the fuck are we going to declare an emergency over the wild hogs. Thats prime bacon right there and it should be an industry with unlimited bag limits. We must let the bacon flow.

Now that's what I call a salad

Attached: 1563865850493.jpg (800x450, 62K)

>eating home cooked food makes me a nigger
Enjoy your mcdonalds drive through processed garbage, you fucking seething loser
>im a cuck because i have an obedient housewife that cares for her husband and family
sure thing, memeflaggot

the usual

Attached: 41ff543cde.jpg (1200x481, 145K)

Bear, deer, and potatoes.
I want grow wheat after we win, maybe I can finally have that family

cornbread exponentially improves every other dish its paired with.

i had some cornbread with pulled pork the other day. fucking yum.

Attached: cornbread.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

Angry mutt spotted

dinner begins with digestion, which begins with exercise. will smoke cannabis sativa and do some hatha yoga, meditate before cooking and eating. after cooking I will consecrate my food as a vehicle for the divine to manifest through me and work my will in the world.

dinner is home-cased local sausage and homegrown vegetables with locally-roasted direct trade coffee.

dessert is crushed peanut and green apple turnovers.

food is a sacrament! your body is a temple to the Most High God!

Attached: 220px-A.'.a.'._seal.png (220x142, 16K)

I unironically do and I still think this is no true, i don’t blame people who don’t really like it

If Your Black, Eat a Bacon Porkchop Sandwich infront of The Jew

my wife definitely doesn't cook on her own but she bakes a lot. we're both professionals in the food industry so at home we play to our strengths and try to learn from each other. which is nice. i will always take cooking with somebody over having food prepared for me.

checked, but come on now. it's great for you too.