I'm waiting for the wonderful transhumanistic future that was promised to me. Where is it!?!?

I'm waiting for the wonderful transhumanistic future that was promised to me. Where is it!?!?

Attached: file.png (1000x563, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ieSV8-isy3M?t=581
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we havent eaten enough bugs yet

Attached: 1543265853544.png (572x693, 58K)

you will only get a world full of trans faggots needing elimination
plus brown population growth is a serious detriment to robotic futurism

>a world full of trans faggots
That's that bad, as long as they are cute and feminine, that's why we need to convince them into transitioning early on. The sooner they get on hormones as hotter they get. I can't wait for the 2030s traps.

Attached: file.png (631x474, 178K)

Sorry chief you're in the 'Hitler Lost' alt. reality. Just suffering here.

Attached: 1541852043510.png (1110x1080, 912K)

Transhumanism isn't technological

degenerate scum

You're in Brazil of all places. You should realize that trannies are the impetus for transhumanism. It's all about not being limited by our natural bodies and using technology to evolve into our true selves.

Disgusting subhuman

Make mine GMO

Attached: 1554257731888.gif (170x180, 1.07M)

I'm sorry hueanon, but your promised utopia is actually a dystopia.

With 2 thirds of the world consisting of chinks, niggers, spics and muslims.... you can forget it kiddo.

how many times can i creampie this without worrying about it starting to rust?

Attached: 1489468276727.jpg (100x125, 4K)

Where do my cums go when i’m done with the robot sex

sick

Attached: ahhh.gif (320x243, 1.49M)

I just want a submissive furry robo waifu before I die.

Real talk why do I feel like science and technology hasn't gone forward as much in all my 21 years?

It feels like we should be seeing floating cities and colonization of the vast ocean that can help solve overpopulation.

youtu.be/ieSV8-isy3M?t=581

Look at this shit, why the fuck isn't this being pushed more? Why does it seem like progress isn't a priority in today's world? This kind of shit could solve a lot of problems...

Niggers ate it.

The Singularity has to happen first. Be patient.

Colonization of the ocean is retarded.

Why?

Attached: 1562412492187.jpg (636x588, 45K)

Because humanity could kill off well over 85% of itself instead and use it as fertiliser and the scientific advancement wouldn't even recognize they were gone

Alright then lets get all whites, Japs, and Koreans to colonize the oceans on massive floating cities. Then we flood the planet. Eventually the waters recede and we begin a new age of prosperity.

It arrived, jews are trying to transform you into literal programmable NPCs.

people were always programmable NPCs

>believe in (((progress)))
>have it on the flag
hue combo

Attached: 1565363198370.jpg (480x640, 12K)

>doesn't mention jews
Every single goddamned time with you anglos, I swear...

Jews want to have a higher precision in their programming system...

oh look a subhuman!

To the benefit of their nations and themselves. Now they are becoming programmable NPCs to the benefit of corporations, which is literally a transhumanist cyberpunk idea.

Well user, back in the 80s-90s they were telling us by year 2000 we'd all be driving flying cars.

Most efficient technology is what we currently have in terms of usage and manufacturing. Had it explained to me other month that we’re still doing combustion engines because that’s the best tool for the job. The singularity is never going to happen.

it has brap simulation

You can't afford it.

Attached: ongoingclasswar.jpg (660x539, 67K)

How do I get a cute animu wife?

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard and a fundamental misunderstanding of even basic economics. The rich are rich because they serve the needs of the many. This necessarily means that most people cannot be wealthy. If you're going to sell food, you have to sell it at a price that the average person can afford if you want to be wealthy. Sure you could make it pricey, but how much food can the few wealthy people even consume? The foundation of capitalism is taking expensive new technology and making it more efficient and affordable for the common person. The cars were only sold to the rich, there would be no industry much like the few flying cars available today.