Macron wants to put Amazon rainforest under “international status”

Is France trying to take over

>The French president even wondered about the advisability of conferring an international status on the Amazon rainforest, in case the leaders of the region take decisions harmful to the planet. A clear allusion to the Brazilian president who accused Emmanuel Macron of "colonialist" mentality to demand an international action, in an intense pass of arms that included attacks of Jair Bolsonaro to the French First Lady, Brigitte Macron.

>Associations and NGOs have raised the issue of defining an international status for the Amazon. "This is not the framework of the initiative that we are taking, but it is a real question that arises if a sovereign state takes concrete measures which obviously oppose the interest of the whole country. planet, "explained Emmanuel Macron. "The exchanges between Presidents Pinera and Bolsonaro do not go in this direction, I think he is aware of this subject.In any case I want to live on this hope," he said, suggesting that Brazilian President would not oppose the dispatch of air bombers, thanks to Chilean mediation.

tellerreport.com/news/2019-08-26---g7-mobilizes-at-least-$-20-million-against-fires-in-the-amazon-.SyeQ1t-Hr.html

Attached: FBF6F2BE-F1B9-471B-82BB-EE1F884D1A1B.jpg (620x471, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

earthobservatory.nasa.gov/images/145464/fires-in-brazil
reason.com/2019/08/23/dont-panic-amazon-burning-is-mostly-farms-not-forests/
globalfiredata.org/forecast.html
zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-23/more-wildfires-are-burning-angola-congo-brazil
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-49433767
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based

It’s all so tiresome...

Would be based if it wasn't a globalist like macron.
Bolsanaro should just declare the entire thing a national park.

This is the a fake tension plan.
National-Sionists vs Judeo-Globalists
Some people always win...

Never going to happen. Not a single country would let that shit slide.
The real issue here is Bolsonaro cutting all funding and access to the Brazilian amazon for NGOs.

this is a great example of the global world order vs nationalism and why nationalism is based.

All forested areas in Brazil are under the direct control of the military.

oh i bet (((international interests))) would love that

Put Macron's wife under international rule already.

Here is the real reason for Macron's posturing:
>couple of years ago Brazil passed new laws regarding bio-piracy in the Amazon
>Big pharma would need to pay a lot more AND give Brazil access to the meds, allow them to make generics of said drugs
>Big farma funded a fuck ton of NGOs to go into the amazon and basically steal shit
>Bolso gets to power and cracks down on NGOs, saying he will ban them from the area
>Macron is the puppet trying to stop him

The Amazon is already the best preserved forest in the world and most of it is protected land.

You're gonna get jewed out of the Amazonas Joao.

what we do in our territory is nothing of your concern baguetti nigger

Attached: 1566754595105.jpg (800x491, 89K)

I am agaisnt the destruction of the amazon rain forest, but i see so much hypocrisy, from everyone, all this people protesting, all of them buy the latest gadgets every year use the car for like a short distance ride etc etc, all of that contributes to the industry of consumism pushing furthermore the pollution of the air, and the world also all of them seem hellbent on bringing every african to europe where they will even multiple even more causing more people to exist and more pollution fucking retards,

If Trump said something like this the world would be up in arms to call him an evil colonizer

Surprise surprise, the third antichrist.

Attached: Emmanuel_Macron.jpg (640x360, 20K)

they have been trying since the 1960s.
Then Brazil put the amazon under military control.

They will have to go to war if they want to take it

>Not realizing what's going on
You're new here, aren't you? Please lurk for two years before posting.

one
world
government

France has been a joke since 1812. Might as well wait for Thailand to weigh in on this issue since they're equally as important.

Further proof that leftists are the real racists and they want to hold brown people's hands because they don't think they can handle their own problems. But of course this will just be interpreted as a passion for the environment or whatever.

Fuckin saved

Shill out, Manuel. The Brazilian Amazon is fine.
Take a look at the actual historical data

You have a good soul Portubro don't let this world corrupt it

NGOs are billionaire funded unelected spooks that push globalism or transgender kids or whatever the rich old perverts will pay for

Watching liberals unironically call for Bolsonaro to be arrested and the Amazon to be seized by military force is hilarious.

thanks for the rundown

its okay to be fascist against fascists

Who's this french homo trying to fool? He bent over for the yellow jackets quickly, nobody in France likes him, is pretty much a lapdog for Merkel, and he's trying to flex hard with this thing.

You'll do nothing because you are just a weak little homosexual.

Attached: french sodomite lusting for black cock.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

Why isn't he putting China or India under "international administration" for polluting the planet?

very welcome

It's not fine when you nigger monkeys try to machete it down like a niggers you are. Time to show you what a good colonization means.

go clean a toilet

>Literally taking territory from Peru,colombia,venezuela,bolivia and brazil
Maybe SJW aren't wrong and colonialism never ended

If that happens can the put refugees there?

Fuck yeah Bolsonaro

They could do whatever they want. Even that. With no due process kek

>Globalism would be based if it wasn't done by globalists

The French cows are so bad you have to boil the meat

They can fight back

The French are the single biggest threat to global peace. They are looking to rebuild their empire. Beware of the frogs!

ok so I think their plan is to fill south america with a resident muslim population and then they can just wander into whatever country they want after theyve been transplanted to eu controlled amazon

I've seen news articles claiming bolsonaro insulted macrons old hag of a wife without saying what the insult was, does anybody know exactly what he said? I remember a while back somebody called her his mother but i think that may have been Orban.

Attached: 1561698831737.gif (264x480, 2.47M)

BR bros let me know if I'm way off base here:

>former commie government used to give loads of money to NGOs which 'monitor' the rainforest
>actually spent most of their time dicking around at conferences and dinners and business class flights around Europe, while drawing fat salaries
>Bolsnaro is elected, tells NGOs fuck off, no more gibs for this shit
>the annual burn is actually not as bad this year as it usually is during dry season
>NGOs start a huge chimp out because they want their gibs back

blows my mind that they are still going with this after it has been proven that they used decades old photos to back up their claims.

That makes perfect fucking sense

It was just a pic showing his hot wife compared to Macrons hag saying "I guess we know why he wants to do this" or something to that effect. Didn't save the graphic

pretty much on point.
The NGOs were also engaging in bio-piracy when it comes to potential pharma meds.

>Brazil acting more like whites then the french
WTF i love brazil now

and macron trying to stop brasil from exporting food to french markets

Fair enough, make sense they wouldn't say what it was if it was so minor, thanks.

Attached: 1558109608364.jpg (683x1024, 56K)

>taking territory from LA and giving Europe to africans
are they negro supremacists?

Some guy on twitter compared Macron's wife with Bolsonaro's wife. Bolsonaro's official twitter replied we shouldn't humiliate Macron.

to a lesser extent...2 birds with one stone.
the real mission is to keep the NGOs operating in the area.

He actually pretty cleverly worded his response in such a way as its obvious what he's implying but he can feign innocence as it's not a direct attack. He said something to the effect of 'come on, don't humiliate the guy'

more likely nwo is trying to stop Brazil from replacing America as China's source of corn

>Some guy posted on kikebook that Macron didn't like Bolso because Bolso's wife is much prettier.
>Bolso (or whoever is responsible for his Facebook) replied something like "come on, don't humiliate the guy like that" in a joking tone.
>World goes batshit

This is correct. Also

>the destruction of the rain forest
You are aware that fires are a natural part of a forests life cycle, right? That without fires undergrowth becomes too dense leading to an exodus of large fauna, leading to further overgrowth followed by the eventual ecological collapse of the forest, you understand that right? And that fires burning away at sections of forest allow for new life to bloom while preserving some of the old life like well established trees, which would have been choked out and fallen because of overgrowth of undergrowth, this isnt too hard for you is it?

it's sovereign territory
this faggot can fuck right off

This is probably accurate. Russia has had a shit ton of negative MSM coverage ever since they outright banned NGOs kek

How (((globalist))) of him.

Hungary caught a ton of shit as well.

How is Bolsonaro banning NGOs from getting in the Amazon? Just cutting their money? They can get it somewhere else if that's the case.

shit, that NGO tax bill lookes like a godsend

Because they'll crush his country like a bug.

How have the French not killed this pedo fuck yet?

Yeah, he basically stopped giving them our tax money so they can steal from us. Now that's some environmental crime
Don't know if there's more to come

by removing funding, removing their status as an NGO and not giving permits.
You need to get special permits to enter certain regions of the amazon.

President Trump just wanted to flip Greenland and he gets holy hell. Macron is bringing back colonialism and he is a globalist saint.

gibs us your rainforest drugs, brazil
gibs now

Anyone got that graph showing this year hasn't really been out of this world in terms of fires?

Attached: 1557362411067.jpg (229x250, 8K)

they smuggle niobium too, we have 98% of world reserves

Thanks for the QRD user. This seems legit.

very welcome

sure
Gold, silver, niobium, etc

I think you mean pic related, but have a bunch of other sources too
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/images/145464/fires-in-brazil
reason.com/2019/08/23/dont-panic-amazon-burning-is-mostly-farms-not-forests/
globalfiredata.org/forecast.html

Attached: INPE-Foco-Queimadas.png (953x537, 30K)

Going back to your colonizing ways I see France. I thought we got over that in the 19th century.

The Amazon under the blue helmets protection.

Spreading the UN tentacles.

Child and sex trafficking?

What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: 2019-08-27_11-15-00.png (428x302, 256K)

Thank you user. Didn't know about the NGO activity. Here are a couple articles about the burn rate relative to history. Notice the BBC article waits until the end to provide the truth.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-23/more-wildfires-are-burning-angola-congo-brazil
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-49433767

France can fuck off until it can take care of itself.

finally a bong in these threads with some god damn sense. these muslims posting under your flag are a shame to your, formerly, great nation.
We are seeing a typical media-storm created out of literally nothing; sure there are fires, like ever single year, but there is no reason for this media campaign when you look at the factual information and statistics, not that this ever stopped media kikes from chimping out and the dumb motherfucking low-T faggots that only react to emotional propaganda that they are fed like kids without a single logical reflection or even 10 seconds of the most basic research; research they literally could do with the same tool they regurgitate what their inferior simple minds can remember of the propaganda they are fed.
Facts are facts; we are in a normal season of fires; but below average in actual area affected.
Some fires are made by farmers, in the outskirts aka the dry-belt, of the forest where the poor fuckers are making food for the other Brazilians that live there; controlled fires that almost every nation on earth sees happen; to rejuvenate the soil and prepare for new plants (like the fucking onions these faggots love so much), while most are fires that just happen in an area that is mostly humid as fuck but in the dry season is dry and exposed to such natural problems/situations.
Foreign NGO's, literally owned and paid by multinational corporate entities and their owners, go apeshit when they see their work to "protect" the natural resources of Brazil from benefitting Brazilians in favor of their billionaire owners.
Sub-50 iq wiglets chimp out in their sofa watching tv that they "have to do something"; like making brazilians who live on less then 250 euro a month from being able to work for a living; while they themselves waste so much water, electricity, gas, food and every other consumable they can get their greasy disgusting hands on while feeling like a superhero "doing something" while not doing a damn thing.

Attached: ECwSh7GX4AAZW19.jpg large.jpg (958x544, 81K)

fuck the french... the rain forest in brazil has been burning each year for decades, shit as long as there are records of it.

whats the globhomo jewery upto now?

Attached: 1547749107156.png (575x548, 98K)

>pic related
is related.

Attached: 1566685253139.jpg (1064x1160, 395K)

Let’s put the USA under inernational control as well, such a valuable land it’s a shame to allow own country to have it =^]

There's a lot of ores in the amazon soil. Also, natural resources for big pharma corporations.

As the other fellow hues said but also by making the military more powerful by giving them a Group to organize the same action as these fucking greedy corporate "ngo"s did.

Attached: 1565884810403.jpg (3224x3544, 1.42M)

Same as their continued use of pictures and claims of children in cages at the border. POTUS does not fight back anymore. Every mention of cages should be called out as fake news with citations of the pictures origin and any retractions done by major MSM, which some of them did do at the time of the first skirmish over the cage picture. Also, Bolsinaro and Trump should be asking why the globalists did not care about the fires in 2016 when there were more fires, or early in the 2000s when there were MANY more fires. Why is it a problem now, but not then?

I'm sure Bolsonaro's wife would go with him if he worked at McDonalds. Real love, uh?

Macron is just assblasted because France is under international rule. He wants everywhere else to be the same.

anything else and Did the Commies Started the fire?[spoiler]Does he shoots them aswell?[/spoiler]

you have no bomb, thy have

on your knees and suck, tranny

I say we forcibly reforest Europe and reintroduce wolves, lions, bears and aurochs. Bulldoze Paris and plant trees!

France still mad they are not a superpower?

>memeflag
>hehe, if i make a pathetic joke, maybe i can win them over.
Of course not; if he worked at mcdonalds he would have found some woman of that caliber. many pretty girls work at these "restaurants".
>talking about real love
Im sure macron just love to bone a literal walking disgusting skeleton of a old hag. Real love, uh?

Attached: 1566238704706.jpg (800x500, 93K)

You should be the speech writer for Bolsonaro user. You would trigger them fools all day long.

>memeflag
Is the flag of Valencia (my city) stupid monkey. Go burn down your fucking country and believe you're going to become a millionaire, fucking lol. In a few years, you will have neither natural reserves nor decent commercial relations with the outside world.

And all Brazilian women are fat goblinos, the pretty ones go to Portugal to do the whores to see if they get the papers. After you have destroyed your country you will go to Jow Forums or Jow Forums and you will say that you live in shit because of Portugal, as you always do in all threads.

>South America is the last continent with under 1% Muslim population
Really activates the almonds.

They don't even thing about what they write

>Is the flag of Valencia (my city)
Kek. Pull the other one, cokeposting faggot.