>"international status for the amazon"

THE FUCKER ISN'T EVEN TRYING TO HIDE IT

Attached: Emmanuel_Macron.jpg (640x360, 20K)

Based.

Brazilian monkeys must be tammed.

Pretty based

just like the colonies tame macron ass?

Attached: macron-kulattin.jpg (910x898, 108K)

Europe is jealous of our continents...

Maybe they should of taken better care of Africa, or how about plant one tree in Africa for every refugee that enters the eu.

Brazil goes full retard right now, EU is right on that one.

This guy is so determined to be the head of some imagined new world order, meanwhile France is turning into more of a third world shithole and the yellow vests are still protesting.

He is retarded but is backed up by the Rothschild's.

Anyway nobody pays attention to this retard

Look those faggots that are ready to embrace One-world government.

What is going on? Pls elaborate?

Good luck with that I thought this guy was elected by the French because he was smart he seems like a clueless fucking idiot everyone walks over

Attached: 1566833138492.png (1024x530, 399K)

Based French bringing civilization to those sub-human brasilians.

Attached: Que elegancia la de francia.webm (640x360, 2.51M)

guy gives me the creeps

It isn't any of their business, Macron can eat a dick
>but muh rainforest lungs of urf
let it burn

Niggers in Amazon are burning it down cus they're niggers, the world wants to cull those niggers cus they're vermin

>Good luck with that I thought this guy was elected by the French because he was smart

He was elected because there were no good alternatives (LePenn as it happens with most of the political right is profoundly retarded), and he was propped up by the kikes

If an alien civilization would pass by and see that they would think it's monkeys with clothes.

Lol this guy is such a Napoleon wannabe

Fucking hell if i get Drafted and killed i fucking swear i reborn to be a nigger in that shithole to fucking exterminate that retard's family and get away with it

EU is never right. About anything. Fuck your stupid Euro leadership power fantasies.

Niggers should burn it. I fully support em.
Lack of oxygen will do us good as a species. There are too many of us.

Could we support based niggers somehow?

Funny how macruck is silent about the chinks burning down africa forests.

>Just let us annex part of your country bro
how does anyone take that fuckwit seriously?

(oh yeah...France)

the eternal bootlicker

Yes my based high IQ Amerinegro friend, the EU and the French frogleg fucks vying for this definitely want to do it in the name of making the world a less negrified place. You nailed it. You should start a YouTube channel.

Burning down the forest replacing it with palmoil and soya beans. Its retarted, helps noone exept giving brazil a small short term income. Bolsonaro is influenced by big corporations, he wouldnt do it without them paying him and you go with it. While burning down the amazon will be felt by everyone.

>Jow Forums shitposts for years how brazlis is a nigger infested shithole which will implode itself any minute now
>France attempts white-neocolonialism to set the niggers straight.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO U CAN'T DO THAT, MACACOS ARE A SOVERIGN NATION.

Attached: crymore.jpg (214x235, 9K)

and replace with palm oil. Worth it 100%
So go on and leave. Taking you way to much time already.
brainwashed retard

Nobody is gonna go along with your little one world order larp, europoors. Give it up.

what a cock sucking faggot

Everyone should remain in their own fucking countries and stop poking their noses into the affairs of others. This world police bullshit is why everything is as bad as it is today in the first place.

I'm all for saving the Amazon, but something about Marcon is off. He just seems like a weasel for some reason.

Also, how this whole Amazon fire thing suddenly became a big issue seems like a coordinated campaign by the lugenpress. The press has become an elite tool to direct/deflect the attention of the masses in directions that are in elite interests.

Imagine a world in which arabs got genocided and whites had control of the biggest oil reserves.

Everything in the world is bad because of niggers and nigger enablers such as yourself.

You're exactly right. The Amazon catches fire every single year. Suddenly a conservative government takes power in Brazil and suddenly the globalist kikes are fishing for an excuse to destabilize it.

The Subservian shitposts again!

Attached: serb4ever_0.png (2000x1333, 255K)

>france
>white-neocolonialism
macarroni wants brazilians to embrace degeneracy just like france.

Attached: macron-with-african-children-620x400.jpg (620x400, 38K)

Can we declare war on the EU already? Brazil is already militarily allied with us and things are set into motion. Im ready, lets take these fuckers down Brazil. Friends?

Come and try. Antagonising the EU would make the USA collapse. if we replace Dollars with Euros, chinese do the same and suddenly the US loose billions in income and go bankrupt. Ofc it would hurt the world too.

Chinese would use yuan ofc, not euros.

We will try, but not without reducing you to rubble.

Oy fucking vey.

21% of the atmosphere is already oxygen. it will be millions of year before we run out of oxygen even without any photosynthesis on earth. So this earth lung (oxygen generation) is bs. and truly shows how scientifically ignorant most people are. What we should be more concerned about is C02, soot, CO, biodiversity loss, local climate imbalance (drought in the long term). rainforest does not grow back, once it's gone, it's gone.
But yeah we are digging our own grave and most of us seem either happy to be released from hell by dying, resigned or just don't care until the consequences on their day to day comfort start to be felt. (no water, no food, heatstrokes) but then it will be already way too late.
go for the bunkers and stock on pemmican.
survival of the fittest will rule the world

Hilarious little real life "Yes, Mother" manchurian candidate

Attached: 1563032192942.jpg (480x624, 122K)

>Rothschilds bankster

Attached: Macron-Rothschild.jpg (618x789, 192K)

Globohomo media is whining about forest fires and want UN territorial control over nation state fertile areas.